SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never do giveaways, all that Bayliss and harding she has received and won't use!
I noticed this morning on Instagram someone i follow is doing a burts bees giveaway. Anna's show off what we have got post was underneath, what s contrast.

Reactions: 16
Him !!!! yes head he is your son male yet you forget when your using him to promote your stupid fuckin book of lies. your such a constant attention seeker when in reality no one actually really likes you, just leave that poor to live his life not yours ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
This us abusive behaviour I genuinely hope its more lies that these bairns are not reading or never will
Their shoulders are too small to carry your burdens.
They should be protected from you both time you stopped exploiting them and earned your own money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How ill does Ed look, ๐Ÿ˜ข

And of course he has to mention his hair, yes you piece of ๐Ÿ’ฉ we know it's long, we know you won't let him cut it to look more like a BOY, we can all see what you are doing, you worthless magot.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

And of course he has to mention his hair, yes you piece of ๐Ÿ’ฉ we know it's long, we know you won't let him cut it to look more like a BOY, we can all see what you are doing, you worthless magot.
This is absolutely heartbreaking ๐Ÿ’”

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Did anyone notice yesterday J put a post up on his IG stories asking if anyone following worked at delluk that could help him about his delivery that he hasn't received he made 19 days ago and worried that it isn't going to arrive as "he is running out time" and "worried its never going to arrive" for what exactly is he running out of time for? He didn't actually say what he ordered but he said its for an "animation project" so maybe its some type of software or something. But what is this for ? Is it for his 'other job' or his book? Is he doing some sort of multimedia job on the side? So many questions??? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Does someone Know? Please help!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜… Any detectives here?๐Ÿ˜… Does anyone really give a tit?๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Of course they put the headband with a bow on eduardo, is there a reason alessia couldn't have it? Poor girl I feel like she is almost fading into the background these days, and is only front and centre when there is content to be made.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The fact that he refers to himself as an author is the biggest joke of the 21st century.
he has actually admitted that he is unable to read a kidโ€™s book, he can not write a caption properly even with an autocorrect.
I am sure he is already seeing himself going to This Morning or Loose Women to talk about his groundbreaking memoir, he must have wet dreams about it.
Well thatโ€™s not going to happen, at most you will be interviewed by Emily Roses doing a podcast for her bedroom.
I am looking forward to seeing those books being donated to a charity shop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did anyone notice yesterday J put a post up on his IG stories asking if anyone following worked at delluk that could help him about his delivery that he hasn't received he made 19 days ago and worried that it isn't going to arrive as "he is running out time" and "worried its never going to arrive" for what exactly is he running out of time for? He didn't actually say what he ordered but he said its for an "animation project" so maybe its some type of software or something. But what is this for ? Is it for his 'other job' or his book? Is he doing some sort of multimedia job on the side? So many questions??? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Does someone Know? Please help!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜… Any detectives here?๐Ÿ˜… Does anyone really give a tit?๐Ÿ˜‚
Hilarious. They did not care one bit when people were annoyed that their jewellery was late, or that they never heard anything after winning the Christmas advent calendar game the SJs played....

The fact that he refers to himself as an author is the biggest joke of the 21st century.
he has actually admitted that he is unable to read a kidโ€™s book, he can not write a caption properly even with an autocorrect.
I am sure he is already seeing himself going to This Morning or Loose Women to talk about his groundbreaking memoir, he must have wet dreams about it.
Well thatโ€™s not going to happen, at most you will be interviewed by Emily Roses doing a podcast for her bedroom.
I am looking forward to seeing those books being donated to a charity shop!
The thing is, the publishing house seems quite big, so who knows what they'll manage to get him publicity wise. But it will not result in massive sales, as any public appearance will make people go 'Who the *** are you?'

Also, that tiny tiny little stack of paper makes me think there will be a lot of pictures in that book.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Alienware Aurora R10 is a gaming PC as far as I know.

Reactions: 7
Hilarious. They did not care one bit when people were annoyed that their jewellery was late, or that they never heard anything after winning the Christmas advent calendar game the SJs played....

The thing is, the publishing house seems quite big, so who knows what they'll manage to get him publicity wise. But it will not result in massive sales, as any public appearance will make people go 'Who the *** are you?'

Also, that tiny tiny little stack of paper makes me think there will be a lot of pictures in that book.
And imagine the amount of lies he has in the book. His poor family could have non disclosure agreements but the rest of the world don't. People will pull him up on lies if he appears on mainstream media. He can't control the audience or presenter of a TV or radio programme. That's why he doesn't do them. The less control he has over the audience the more he gets called out. We seen what happened with the Stacey Dooley show. I reckon it will be a tit show if the publishers promote him too much.

• Heart
And imagine the amount of lies he has in the book. His poor family could have non disclosure agreements but the rest of the world don't. People will pull him up on lies if he appears on mainstream media. He can't control the audience or presenter of a TV or radio programme. That's why he doesn't do them. The less control he has over the audience the more he gets called out. We seen what happened with the Stacey Dooley show. I reckon it will be a tit show if the publishers promote him too much.
Wonder who all he took stories from and turned them into his "experiences" He's such a huge liar! I hope his family members or past acquaintances speak the hell up and set the record straight if what he says in that book isn't what truly happened.

• Heart
I had a look - itโ€™s a gaming pc

No mention of animation in reviews unless he means he wants the best to play games ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope his family speak out but then again they're normal people and probably don't want the circus that he brings. They're probably mortified, him airing their dirty laundry in public. If he was my sibling I wouldn't forgive him. The book will be very general vague woe is me bullshit he sprouts. The inner ramblings of drunk should be it's title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The less control he has over the audience the more he gets called out.
That is SPOT ON!

I had a look - itโ€™s a gaming pc

No mention of animation in reviews unless he means he wants the best to play games ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
The specs you need for hardcore gaming and animation/video editing are actually quite the same, so great it sells itself as a gaming PC but that doesnโ€™t mean thatโ€™s all it will do ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 10
What an utter Fucktwat. In his head he thinks โ€œIโ€™ll make the video in black and white with emotive music (ok, he might not know what that means๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ) to make myself appear like my life is hard and that I had an terrible childhoodโ€ No Jonny, you literally look like a skit on a comedy show. What groundbreaking crap have you written? I hope he does go on tv and radio and get put on the spot!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I
That is SPOT ON!

The specs you need for hardcore gaming and animation/video editing are actually quite the same, so great it sells itself as a gaming PC but that doesnโ€™t mean thatโ€™s all it will do ๐Ÿ˜…
I know nowt about gaming animation etc obviously ๐Ÿ˜‚

I giggled at his new reel, heโ€™s always been behind the camera ๐Ÿ˜‚ stop trying to rewrite history again you twit, weโ€™ve seen more of your face than the whole family over the years

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"I hide behind the camera so that no one knows I'm there..."
Jonathan. You unnecessarily wedge yourself or your fat hand into literally every photo and video. What kind of deluded reality are you living in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm just disgusted with him, just wanted to add: In the video, his eye access is constantly to his upper right ('Pistol' on his top is not mirrored, poster behind him says 'daily', not mirrored either), we do this to access the part of our brain that helps us imagine things, NOT to recall a memory. Even when he says "feeling", he never looks down (which is what we do to access actual emotions). He avoids direct eye contact with the camera, he not only touches his head, but he massages it, a sign of high stress.
We can all see that he is lying because it's hardwired into us to detect it, but those are his cues that we all subconsciously pick up on and make us go "something's not right here".

ZGExYmFjYTQmb2U9NjE5OUUxNEYmX25jX3NpZD0yMTkyOWQ%3D.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.