SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up, anna didn't have time to take the kids to school despite waking up before 7 like most people do, but did have time to workout, shower, put makeup on and wait for the ocado delivery?!? Priorities 🙄

Why would anyone need as much milk at one time as they do? Some of it must go to waste
So she couldn't just ignore her own needs sort the kids and jump in the car and bring them to school. She had to put on her 10 inches of slap and exercise? Am I reading that right? Doesn't she have ALL DAY to do her mundane tasks?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I really don't understand Anna's panic this morning. Most of us would panic if our alarm didn't go off and we were actually late to get the kids to school and get to work ourselves. But waking up at 7 with plenty of time to get your kids ready and just not having time to shower or put your make up on is just odd. Most of us go on the school runs with lounge wear and no make up or hair done if we are not going straight to work after. It really makes it hit home just how out of touch with reality their little bubble is.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I always wonder what Anna’s childhood was like for her to want to be in control so much of the time.

The 5 am workouts, the planning dinner at the beginning of the week and not being able to just throw something in the oven that you fancy, the cooking dinner at 3pm despite not having an actual job, the 8pm bed time. All a bit strange, to me anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I always wonder what Anna’s childhood was like for her to want to be in control so much of the time.

The 5 am workouts, the planning dinner at the beginning of the week and not being able to just throw something in the oven that you fancy, the cooking dinner at 3pm despite not having an actual job, the 8pm bed time. All a bit strange, to me anyway.
Ikr, it's not normal behaviour at all. I mean, yes I meal plan, but it's not big deal if we change our minds or do something else instead. She's so rigid.

Reactions: 24
Or if she runs out of a food item. She has to wait for the next Ocado shop to replenish. How can it never occur to her to jump in the car and leg it down the road to the shop?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m sure I counted 14 pints of milk, that’s an insane amount. We are a family of 3 and we got through 6 pints a week. I feel that’s a bit much! 😆

Reactions: 14
It's good that she tries new things with the kids, but why does everything she makes look the same color?

Reactions: 6

Her childhood might have to do with it but I think alot of it is to act perfect infront of the camera- but as we know far from it.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one wondering how she manages to spread that little pan of curry between two grown adults, 4 growing children and 6474884 local foxes?

is this where the snacks come into play? Fill up on them either side of dinner so they can all just have a tiny portion of actual (though questionable) nutritious food?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Anna used to do her workouts after the kids had gone to school. Of course, this was before she did the morning school run and had to show her face in public. So pathetic that her looks come before her children.

Reactions: 17
Do the kids bring lunches to school or does the school provide them? It's just that with the size of the dinners they seem to get I'd hate to think what size their lunches would be if she made them.

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one wondering how she manages to spread that little pan of curry between two grown adults, 4 growing children and 6474884 local foxes?

is this where the snacks come into play? Fill up on them either side of dinner so they can all just have a tiny portion of actual (though questionable) nutritious food?
because the kids literally never eat their tea then she stuffs them with brioche 😵💫 I wish I could cook them a proper hearty meal, something like bangers & mash. I bet they’d really enjoy that over the weird slop.

Reactions: 22
Do the kids bring lunches to school or does the school provide them? It's just that with the size of the dinners they seem to get I'd hate to think what size their lunches would be if she made them.
lunch is included in their school fees. hopefully that means they get one balanced meal a day

Reactions: 17
Didn't she get asked to put more food into their lunch boxes by the school as they felt the bairns were still hungry ?
I am sure she whined about this and added a healthy biscuit they were getting 1sandwich or wrap, some grapes and a yoghurt or cheese string she felt it was adequate I maybe mixing her up with another influencer they're all interchangeable, so so busy moaning how hard it is to parent..

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Didn't she get asked to put more food into their lunch boxes by the school as they felt the bairns were still hungry ?
I am sure she whined about this and added a healthy biscuit they were getting 1sandwich or wrap, some grapes and a yoghurt or cheese string she felt it was adequate I maybe mixing her up with another influencer they're all interchangeable, so so busy moaning how hard it is to parent..
i believe that was for a summer club, but yes, they sent a note home asking her to provide more food.. hasn't seemed to learn from it though as we saw last year, they got a quarter of an apple each (that was cut the day before so was probably brown by the time the kids got to it) :confused: imagine- not even a full apple!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Really? I would be mortified if that was asked of me. I was just curious as I don't know of any primary schools in Ireland that would provide lunch.

I work in a preschool so the kids are only there for 3 hours and some of them would get that or more. Bear in mind though that the kids I work with will have an actual lunch when they get home (they never eat everything and this way they have options of what to eat).

Reactions: 9
i believe that was for a summer club, but yes, they sent a note home asking her to provide more food.. hasn't seemed to learn from it though as we saw last year, they got a quarter of an apple each (that was cut the day before so was probably brown by the time the kids got to it) :confused: imagine- not even a full apple!
A quarter of an apple each?! That is ridiculous, surely those kids could eat a full apple, even the two younger ones.

Reactions: 18
Also I'd like to submit newly discovered exhibits A and B to the case brought in front of the honourable Tattle court by me on the last page. In the legal matter B3/2021/TE51CLE Why would she have it off with him, after carefully reviewing this additional evidence, my verdict is: 'Yes'.
They both look like chimpanzees in a zoo or circus monkeys who have been trained to perform. Why on earth do they do that? What makes them think it's worth watching? Poor kids if their friends and teachers see that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really? I would be mortified if that was asked of me. I was just curious as I don't know of any primary schools in Ireland that would provide lunch.
Yes, but remember Anna was annoyed the school told her she was required to cut the children's grapes for safety reasons. So I think she just doesn't care.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.