SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with photoshop skills should make his cardigan say weirdo BAITER instead after his last photo of E2 :mad:

vlcsnap-2021-11-13-20h31m32s870.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They're oversexualising E1. He's a child!! A CHILD!! And he's popping a hip. The internet is NOT a safe place but those two just don't care, do they?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
They so obsessed with looks.. which child looks like them ect. The fuss over what Eduardo wears... They are most image obsessed people. How nice would it be to just let the kids spend time outdoors playing (away from screens), let them make up their own games, visit London, learn about the world around them. There is more to life! This is parenting at it's worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Screenshot_20211114_070648_com.instagram.android.jpg

This is the first time I've seen Anna on this couch with her phone more than 2 INCHES FROM HER FACE. She's not even holding it in her hand!
I think it's the end for Anna, send out your prayers and preorder the flower arrangements

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I know it was brought up previously, a few pages back, but O M G !!!! W T F is up with Anna at the end of that video? Did she lace her sugar with cocaine before she consumed it!?!?!

She comes off more obnoxious than Jonathan, which must be an achievement of some kind. He's not the most coherent at the best of times, but she couldn't even follow a simple conversation. She was too busy playing up to the camera, trying to make Jonathan look like a total idiot (Yes, I KNOW!) & chant what all the 12 yo's are tiktok'ing, "holy spirit activate". What a mature mother of 4 & dog mother of 6.
Could be the reason for the manic behaviour!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You are so on point with that comment. Clearly the child has been coached to stand like that. That's obviously how his dad views women, You can't be a woman unless you pout and pose:mad: Disgusting little man
To me that pose is straight out of Are You Being Served, sterotypical 80s gay pose. Is he pushing Eduardo to another direction, jonno, you arejust ugly.

That bald patch thought 😬😂😂😂😂
shiney shiney,

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The kids look untidy with messy unkempt hair and cheap, Primark looking clothes (not knocking Primark!) for one reason only - it makes Anna look better in comparison. Most parents have the opinion that the better your kids look the better you look by reflection, but Anna is a narcissist if I ever saw one. She cannot bear to share the limelight and it's the only explanation. Googling narcissistic mothers is basically just descriptions of Anna

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Poor Andy's hair, can't let it get 1mm and she's cutting it off. I wonder if he'd have a beautiful head full of curls like his brother's, but sadly we will never know because Anal thinks his rose gold hair needs buzzing. I think keeping it short like that makes his head look enormous compared to his body.

I wonder who those two kids belong to and why they would allow their children to be photographed with a picture that's going to be on peweirdo sites. If my child were photoed with someone posing in that manner I'd make her take it down. I would not want my child's picture associated with that behavior because some weirdo out there might focus on my child and want to know more. It's easy to find Eddie's school and with a little digging, I'm sure a weirdo could find those kids. Do these parents understand that those types of poses end up on sick websites? Jesus, how stupid can you be to actually associate with them unless you are a D-list clout chaser. Honey, Anal's got nothing for you but a 7-minute workout, and some UFO scrubber.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just because Eduardo is possibly trans, there is no reason for him to look like he is should be on a street corner touting for business. Being a girl is nothing to do with with the poses he is being forced to adopt. J and A are sick. :mad:
Know what’s ‘funny’ though, and why I think it’s all one big joke, Emilia is 9 and she has never posed or acted like that. So he (J) very well knows what he’s doing by making Eduardo pose like that. It’s beyond sick and disgusting.

Though I am not yet a mom, I can’t understand why Anna doesn’t make him take down the photo! That one has def pushed it too far, and Shame on Anna for not saying anything. She is a lot of things, but I really thought this is something she would have put her foot down for.. it’s the least she can do!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Know what’s ‘funny’ though, and why I think it’s all one big joke, Emilia is 9 and she has never posed or acted like that. So he (J) very well knows what he’s doing by making Eduardo pose like that. It’s beyond sick and disgusting.

Though I am not yet a mom, I can’t understand why Anna doesn’t make him take down the photo! That one has def pushed it too far, and Shame on Anna for not saying anything. She is a lot of things, but I really thought this is something she would have put her foot down for.. it’s the least she can do!
anna supports jonno on every. single.thing. She said it herself, doesnt question at all. dumb witch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my goodness. I stumbled upon this thread, used to watch these when Emilia and Eduardo were smaller, thought they were weirdos back then but found Anna likeable, but haven't watched in years. I am SHOOK at the drama associated with these people.
Can anybody direct me to which threads talk about Jonathan cheating?! I saw mention but can't find the specifics.
Also... Jonathan has alluded to being bisexual and gender fluid, and their son is trans, but still being gendered as a male, although presenting female - am I understanding that correctly?

Reactions: 7
As far as we know Jonathan has not cheated. He did a 'coming out' video which turned out very vague, ending on a 'pre-order my book'. He has not come out as anything as he keeps slightly changing his story from having invisible friends, to feeling mostly female to feeling mostly neither gender, only cross dressing for IG in his annex, never out in public.
Jonathan likes to hint at Eduardo being transgender, having him even go to school in a girls uniform, but Eduardo himself says he's a boy..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Poor Andy's hair, can't let it get 1mm and she's cutting it off. I wonder if he'd have a beautiful head full of curls like his brother's, but sadly we will never know because Anal thinks his rose gold hair needs buzzing. I think keeping it short like that makes his head look enormous compared to his body.

I wonder who those two kids belong to and why they would allow their children to be photographed with a picture that's going to be on peweirdo sites. If my child were photoed with someone posing in that manner I'd make her take it down. I would not want my child's picture associated with that behavior because some weirdo out there might focus on my child and want to know more. It's easy to find Eddie's school and with a little digging, I'm sure a weirdo could find those kids. Do these parents understand that those types of poses end up on sick websites? Jesus, how stupid can you be to actually associate with them unless you are a D-list clout chaser. Honey, Anal's got nothing for you but a 7-minute workout, and some UFO scrubber.
They’re the hairdresser’s children. She has a public Instagram where she shares photos of her children and also the SJ children in the past. I think she loves the ‘exposure’ she gets from being associated with these muppets.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.