SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish they would find something to do with Eduardos hair. The poor kid always looks a riot.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow the kids all look so unkempt in those pics... 😶 they (A&J) really showing their real chav/dont care about our kids personas lately dont they

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Anna is obsessed with her looks, thick face full of makeup, while the kids look so disheveled!

Eduardo used to be so tanned and now he's alarmingly pale with dark bags under his eyes :(

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I know it was brought up previously, a few pages back, but O M G !!!! W T F is up with Anna at the end of that video? Did she lace her sugar with cocaine before she consumed it!?!?!

She comes off more obnoxious than Jonathan, which must be an achievement of some kind. He's not the most coherent at the best of times, but she couldn't even follow a simple conversation. She was too busy playing up to the camera, trying to make Jonathan look like a total idiot (Yes, I KNOW!) & chant what all the 12 yo's are tiktok'ing, "holy spirit activate". What a mature mother of 4 & dog mother of 6.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Why do those kids look so scruffy the hairdressers kids look so well nice well fitted clothes simple clean tidy hair and don’t get me started on them scalping poor Andrea tell me you hate his red hair without telling me such a strange family

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Is it normal to post clear pictures of other peoples children in stories??!
Why is eduardo dressed like its the middle of summer? He must of been freezing.
What part of that post does jonathan find funny?

Unrelated to the picture but andrea got another unneeded haircut, unsurprisingly only the boys got haircuts again.
Seems unfair that they give him unwanted buzz cuts while they don't bother with the others.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Just had a look at Emma’s IG. The first is from her current story and the second is her most recent posted selfie. Classic body-checking ED behavior. I’d say you’re right, all of these girls seem psychologically messed up for some reason. When your bones are literally protruding from your body you are not well.
Jesus that's straight out of a "pro ana" account. I wonder if thats what's triggered Anna to relapse?

Reactions: 12
They really despise Andy's red hair. Another buzz cut to make him look as chavvy as possible.

Anna will put a hat on top of it for the duration of the winter in her obvious pathetic attempt to hide it while none of the others will wear hats at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I reported that pic, there’s no right category unfortunately so Instagram might think I’m crazy but I can’t bleeping bear it anymore 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just because Eduardo is possibly trans, there is no reason for him to look like he is should be on a street corner touting for business. Being a girl is nothing to do with with the poses he is being forced to adopt. J and A are sick. :mad:
You are so on point with that comment. Clearly the child has been coached to stand like that. That's obviously how his dad views women, You can't be a woman unless you pout and pose:mad: Disgusting little man

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
20211113_185924.jpg

Anna's sense of humour is so not funny. It doesn't look like they stole him. They are both naturally pale and Andy has Jizzys face.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.