SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ding ding ding. She had Albi sitting in her knee at the table and was feeding him the food off her plate. Apparently it was inappropriate, WHO KNEW?!
I'd actually deck her if that was my wedding, imagine paying for someone's meal at your wedding with hard earned money and they feed it to their little white ratty dog. His dad and wife must be soft because I'd actually refuse them entry to the venue of they showed up with a dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Again regarding the wedding she's takes no responsibility for her behaviour.The fault lies with Jonathan's dad and new wife for their reaction. Stupid Anna with no manners had no role in the mess, bringing a dog to a wedding and feeding it from the table is usual right?🥴

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
When I watched the Stacey Dooley tv show I genuinely felt sorry for Anna and like she’d been conned by jono, however it’s clear to see she’s a very good actress and is just a vile individual.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Didn't even know Jonathan used to be a smoker as well, also, the nerve of calling his brother a creep lol his sisters, brother and mum really are good people, you know this alone by the fact that they never held a grudge against Jonathan or Anna, despite being called witch, creep and even saying she wants them dead.
Also, is she talking about J's dad and his then new wife in the last tweet?!

(most tweets/threads are read from the bottom up)
View attachment 855930
<<<
View attachment 855931
<<<
View attachment 855932
<<<
View attachment 855933

<<<
View attachment 855934

<<<
View attachment 855935

<<<
View attachment 855924
She is truly vile they make a good couple neither have grown up past teenagers immature, petty, self absorbed narcissists I would be ashamed if eitger ohe were my kids.
I feel truly sorry for their poor kids.
What exactly is to like about them, what's wrong with the fans
who like and defend them how sad that they find these fake dishonest pair in any way inspirational something very wrong in our society when influencers like these are hero worshipped or seen as role models I really worry about this that its not only tolerated but encouraged

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
What in nursery home-chair gymnastics hell is this?!

ezgif-2-a9e5fd76265d.gif

ezgif-2-0302c26c139f.gif
ezgif-2-3d2ac259a70d.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG no, with that sweater. These poses he makes are cringe. He needs to stop now because as E-1 ages her peers are going to be brutal if they get a hold of pictures like that. Kids are mean as hell.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Her form is horrendous, and not sure what she thinks she'll accomplish with all this? What is her goal, aside from attention online and being able to keep away from her family?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
And there's a £2000 treadmill right next to her! And a 2k exercise bike, and a 1k rowing machine! Yet she works out like a geriatric patient who broke her back twice. And it's not even like she's just started out, she's been 'working out' for years now, and she still can't do more than that and half-arsing everything?

I'm going to burst if she claims her recent weight loss is due to those 'workouts'

• Haha
Reactions: 60
And there's a £2000 treadmill right next to her! And a 2k exercise bike, and a 1k rowing machine! Yet she works out like a geriatric patient who broke her back twice. And it's not even like she's just started out, she's been 'working out' for years now, and she still can't do more than that and half-arsing everything?

I'm going to burst if she claims her recent weight loss is due to those 'workouts'
Not to mention 6 dogs sitting in the kitchen, begging to be walked but ignored most of the time. Daily walking would be more benefitial than his yoga ball humping she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm not so sure she understands the concepts behind these exercises and why it's important to them correctly? If you can't do them properly then the workout is basically pointless? Does she not get that? She's allowing the heavy weights to pull her arms back down to the floor instead of controlling the weights which in turn works the muscles? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She literally has no idea what muscle groups she's working!! She is lifting weights for no reason- you won't see results if you aren't actually working a particular muscle? The deadlifts are hilarious, she's gunna break her back

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just don't understand why he makes out that was born in the 1940s, my parents are nearing on 60 and had many gay friends in the 70s/80s. Why is he acting like this is all new?! Such a weirdo.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Think this one of thebest posts being on pointx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She is truly vile they make a good couple neither have grown up past teenagers immature, petty, self absorbed narcissists I would be ashamed if eitger ohe were my kids.
I feel truly sorry for their poor kids.
What exactly is to like about them, what's wrong with the fans
who like and defend them how sad that they find these fake dishonest pair in any way inspirational something very wrong in our society when influencers like these are hero worshipped or seen as role models I really worry about this that its not only tolerated but encouraged
Cant get my head round it either,and there 'fanclub' are even happy enough to send them money each month too, all because there such wonderfullllll people !!!

REALLY 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
For anyone who watches football. I present Dominic Calvert-Lewin a football player, he plays for Everton and England. This was his cover for Homme.. wait until Jonathan takes this and makes it about himself.. Nobody let him see this because that guy turns everything into something about him and tries to profit off it. What’s the betting he will take credit for this if he sees it? View attachment 855997
Well, this is how to pull off a skirt! Look at this man! Jonathan think he's ground breaking wearing long tunic tops and pretending he's dressing just like a lady, but this man is in a full school girl outfit and still looking hot! Keep trying Jizelle, you have a LONG way to go!

Reactions: 11
She literally has no idea what muscle groups she's working!! She is lifting weights for no reason- you won't see results if you aren't actually working a particular muscle? The deadlifts are hilarious, she's gunna break her back
Don't worry, not going to happen with those 0.5lb weights she uses 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her form is horrendous, and not sure what she thinks she'll accomplish with all this? What is her goal, aside from attention online and being able to keep away from her family?
Also to cover up her ED and weightloss

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.