SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly see the negative catholic effect on anna surrounding pda just as in my extended family mum and her siblings don't do hugs my siblings and i hug.
Annal, honestly seems to have the connotation that pda and sex are dirty taboos - which is damaging and sad.
Wow, first the German, now the Catholics …

Annal should seek foster placement or adoption of her children - it's clear that she wants her own life devoid of the children and divorce jofus - selfish - conceited - self centred - piece of tat

The children need love and family who will set firm boundaries and allow them privacy as they approach milestones such as the fame//infamy - not have cameras and tick tock etc going forward until these children are adults andature enough to review the eleven years of being online on multiple platforms
Wait, what ? Her kids range from 9 to 3. You want Anna to put Emilia up for adoption ? I’m sorry but I dislike them as much as the next person on these threads but this is an insane notion.

As much as Anna is a tit mother, doesn’t want to play with them and fails them on many many things, she still loves them and her children love her too. Can you imagine their kids being happier in a foster home ? Really.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Is he trying to stretch out all his shirts, with his stupid pulling. I can’t think of a single reason why he keeps doing that (other than annoy us)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think the kids should be put up for foster or adoption as the other poster mentioned but I do question if Anna likes them. The way she holds their wrists instead of their hands, her lack of empathy for them, cold showers and letting her husband exploit them especially Eduardo. I find it hard to believe her kids feel the way about her as my kids feel about me or she loves her kids like I love mine.I don't know any mother like her and I'm very thankful she's not mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I don't think the kids should be put up for foster or adoption as the other poster mentioned but I do question if Anna likes them. The way she holds their wrists instead of their hands, her lack of empathy for them, cold showers and letting her husband exploit them especially Eduardo. I find it hard to believe her kids feel the way about her as my kids feel about me or she loves her kids like I love mine. I don't know any mother like her and I'm very thankful she's not mine.
I completely agree. It’s not the same love, for sure, but there is love all the same.

I was thinking about J sending A2 straight back to school. I don’t like it when my daughter is sick but I see it as an opportunity to spend time with her. The nurturing that we do for our kids are acts of love. I’m baffled that it seems non existent in that house.

At the SJs, th parents seem to show love by giving them chocolat and presents. Not actual nurturing.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Annal should seek foster placement or adoption of her children - it's clear that she wants her own life devoid of the children and divorce jofus - selfish - conceited - self centred - piece of tat

The children need love and family who will set firm boundaries and allow them privacy as they approach milestones such as the fame//infamy - not have cameras and tick tock etc going forward until these children are adults andature enough to review the eleven years of being online on multiple platforms
Sorry but are you actually ok? You think these kids should be put up for adoption/foster?

Nah sorry, as much as I cannot stand J&A and they're horrible parenting/exploitation. There's no way in hell any of those kids should go through something so traumatic....
Those kids have no idea their life is so tit because they don't know any different. There's millions of kids in the foster system that would sell their legs to live a day in the life of one of the SJ kids...

Also why just because it seems to you that Anna wants her life back and a possibility never wanted kids do you think she should give up her kids? They're not Animal's that when you decide they're not cute you send them to the pound..(which it's disgusting and wrong also..).. they're living breathing children who absolutely idolize their parents.

I dunno if it's just me who thinks this but you're a new member and your posts here have just been really weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I don't like posts by Tranquil Oasis either and I absolutely hate the idea of these kids being put into a foster home but I do wonder ... why even bother reporting the SJs to the social services? It has been pointed out before that there are many many cases far worse than the SJs and the SS don't have the time to look into situations like theirs. As long as the kids live in a nice home, go to a nice school, have clothes and food, they're - according to the system - fine. You may say we need to report them so they can at least "scare" the SJs with an occasional visit or warning but honestly, who here believe that the self-absorbed, completely delusional assholes that are Anna and Giselle would ever listen to any advice or criticism? So that's a dead end. Contrary to some opinions, I think Margaret is emotionally detached and useless. So it makes me sad and angry that the kids are just stuck with this life, it really does. We all know there will be emotional and other consequences, we're watching it happen and we can't do anything about it. It's beyond frustrating :(.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I dunno if it's just me who thinks this but you're a new member and your posts here have just been really weird.
It's not just you. Between the bias/ prejudice towards Germans, Catholics, and the outlandish ideas of kids being put up for adoption, I'm beginning to wonder whether this is a genuine profile or just someone who has come here for the sole purpose of stirring things up

• Heart
Reactions: 58
It's not just you. Between the bias/ prejudice towards Germans, Catholics, and the outlandish ideas of kids being put up for adoption, I'm beginning to wonder whether this is a genuine profile or just someone who has come here for the sole purpose of stirring things up
Had exactly the same thoughts. It’s very odd. Jonathan in disguise? But the grammar is too good!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At the SJs, th parents seem to show love by giving them chocolat and presents. Not actual nurturing.
I work with children who can't live with their parents for different reasons. Most of these parents have trouble showing their children affection and love, in most cases there is not a good bond between them. The kids have often been neglected and/or even abused.
A lot of these parents bring tons of candy and toys when they visit their kids but act pretty emotionally reserved towards them.

Sadly I see a lot of this behavior in Anna and Jonathan.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Couldnt
The Rolling Donut is an iconic family company established in 1978. Their kiosk on o'Connell street made the most amazing ring donuts. Over the past 10 years they have evolved (from perfection) to make the most amazing variety. But sure he doesnt value family enough to visit ireland more than a few times in the last 5 years to know about it. Their donuts are miles better than Crosstown.

Haha snap! Rolling donut- they do amazing variety now!!!
Didn’t know that place on O’Connell street was rolling donuts, I don’t like the ones with icing and toppings and all that shite I think it’s sickeningly sweet.

Reactions: 1
I work with children who can't live with their parents for different reasons. Most of these parents have trouble showing their children affection and love, in most cases there is not a good bond between them. The kids have often been neglected and/or even abused.
A lot of these parents bring tons of candy and toys when they visit their kids but act pretty emotionally reserved towards them.

Sadly I see a lot of this behavior in Anna and Jonathan.
This is exactly what I see. Anna, certainly, shows love through giving things, not attention or love. It's possible she doesn't know how to function differently, and I certainly think that we are not "wired" the same, and life experiences, especially in childhood, have a lasting effect on us.

Don't get me wrong, I still despise her, as it is one thing not knowing how to show love in a "normal" way, and a completely different thing sitting back watching your husband use your kids for content, putting them in danger etc, day in day out and not say a word.

Jonathan is a different matter altogether.

But both Anna and Jonathan parenting those 4 poor children means that they have no-one to fall back on, no "safe place". The only bond they have with Jonathan is the desire to get his attention through performing, and him getting material for the vlogs or TikToks or whatever, but that is not the case with Anna. She doesn't spend time with them (that we see), and the only "nice" thing she seems to do for them is stuff their faces with sugary treats (probably caused by her ED) or giving them stuff they don't need.

It's really sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Narcissists "love" differently. They don't love people, they love what people can do for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do we know how long the gap is from the "babies" finishing school and the "big" two finishing clubs?
I'd imagine it's at least 45 mins.
Could they not go home? Seems. A long time to sit in the car.
Or Anna tske the babies home and Jonno get the bigs.
Tbey just seem to make it all more complicated than it needs to be.

Reactions: 22
Lazy pervy swine couldn’t wait to get rid of poor Andrea ,he was only dying to get back up to his attic to dress up and do whatever creepy stuff he does,work my arse 😡😡

Reactions: 18
I almost feel like Andrea is catching up with Alessia speech wise. He’s almost talking full sentences and with Alessia it’s just whiney gibberish if you ask me. She always comes across as the forgotten child, she looks dirty as heck and behaves as if she’s on an island or something, in her own world, probably just surviving her crap parents and seeking comfort in the sugary stuff (seriously I rarely see her without a snack or a gross face because she just devoured something chocolatey or something). I see J&A hugging Emilia and Eduardo but I never see them hugging Alessia, just a pat on the head or something or the whole ‘is that niiiiice?’ Anna asks when she stuffs her with crappy food. It’s just so freaking sad, this kid is not going to be able to form any healthy relationships later in life.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I almost feel like Andrea is catching up with Alessia speech wise. He’s almost talking full sentences and with Alessia it’s just whiney gibberish if you ask me. She always comes across as the forgotten child, she looks dirty as heck and behaves as if she’s on an island or something, in her own world, probably just surviving her crap parents and seeking comfort in the sugary stuff (seriously I rarely see her without a snack or a gross face because she just devoured something chocolatey or something). I see J&A hugging Emilia and Eduardo but I never see them hugging Alessia, just a pat on the head or something or the whole ‘is that niiiiice?’ Anna asks when she stuffs her with crappy food. It’s just so freaking sad, this kid is not going to be able to form any healthy relationships later in life.
I agree about Andrea. Also, Andrea is a lot less unkempt (except for the runny nose). Poor Alessia is left with ragged hair, a face which needs wiping, and with the missing tooth, she is quite distressed looking. I am not passing judgement on the poor girl, just that her parents don't seem to do anything to keep her neat and tidy. Anna used to put her in cute pig tails, why doesn't she do that any more ? I don't know when was the last time I saw Anna take Alessia in her arms for a cuddle. Alessia will probably be the most damaged (with E1 now given his outing by his dad) of all their children.

I was watching old videos, and what is blatant is that they have basically given up taking care of their children beyond the basics of feeding (crap), putting a roof over their heads, and education (which they completely outsource to the school and tutors now). I watched a couple of food haul videos a few days ago: it's striking how much more fruit and veg they used to purchase, in large amounts (yet they had less children - ie Andrea wasn't born yet, and Alessia was just a baby). I know Anna was probably deep in her ED, and the mention of everything being organic was beyond ridiculous, but they still made an effort to feed the kids and themselves a balanced diet (admittedly cooked by a chef). Their food shops these days are shocking, and the amount of sugar they feed their kids is also shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

What a bizarre thing to say (twice in the same thread, no less). Up for adoption or Foster care? That would be awful for those children. Jonny is a danger unto himself, but Anna clearly loves her children, she's just oblivious to how to cope. She needs intervention and support, her mental health clearly needs attention and she needs guidance and to be away from her predatory husband, but Foster care in England isn't all hearts and rainbows.
Bizarre comment. One of several

Reactions: 30
Jesus Christ the kids having pizza again tonight… They never give them anything healthy for gods sake

Reactions: 15
Anna clearly loves her children
A few people have said something like this, or that she obviously loves her children, that type of comment. Would those of you who think this care to share why you feel this way? Maybe some examples? I do try to see both the good and bad and to understand any mental health issues. I can see things that might appear as her loving her children, like all the sweets she buys or toys that are given. To me, this seems more like lazy parenting. Instead of engaging the children, or spending quality time with them, I feel like sweets, toys and electronics are given to just keep them pacified, quiet and out of their hair in the easiest way possible. She gives them compliments, which could seem loving, but her compliments to the children mostly seem to be about how cute the children look or a self compliment to the parent vs truly for the child. Like saying Emilia is smart because she's like Anna, so turning it around as a self compliment. When she's been told I love you by the children, she's answered with thank you instead of I love you, too. When she's been given hugs/kisses, she's often winced. I know children are rambunctious, but kisses are sweet even if not exactly gentle. And then there's the cold shower, showing her children naked to a huge audience, not buckling them into vehicles properly, not wiping their noses because she said if she did that it's all she'd do all day, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve watched them since the beginning…I don’t doubt that Anna loves her children…however, I think her coldness towards them was that she never wanted kids to begin with. Not everyone wants kids or is natural with kids and that’s ok…I do agree with the theory that Jonathan pressured her to have them and once the As came she was beyond what she could handle. As others have said I also think Anna has issues that stem from childhood…like who doesn’t…but she is emotionally stunted and she can’t deal

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.