SacconeJoly’s #52 But we got wise, Anna’s the Devil in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - there weren’t any thread title suggestions so I made one up on the spot ✌🏻

Recap -
- In The Style have collabed with The Style Diet herself on a collection of old stock clothes that look like they’ve been dragged out of a 2012 Pinterest board
- Giselle wants to start posting videos on the SacconeJoly’s channel of him and Anna reacting to old vlogs because money is tight and they need some AD’s to be able to afford Jonathan’s wine addiction

That’s all I’ve got, g’day x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I could be so, so wrong.
But from everything I've read lately it seems to me that J is a compulsive liar. I suspect Anna fell for him before the cracks in his facade began to show. One way or another she became isolated from family and friends. Moved (maybe as a way to isolate her or to avoid his past catching up with him)
Anna had an Ed and so had her own mental health battles to deal with, insecurities and perhaps these might have been played upon. I don't get the feeling she was able to talk to J about it properly, even though I know people with an ED tend to hide it. However, underneath it all she wasn't feeling happy in herself, depressed and anxious.
They moved, had children, had success.
I think for J it was his way of going "look at me, I've done so well for myself. Look at my beautiful wife, my children, my house, my cars" I think this relates back to his past.
I think J steered the ship. More children, more this, more that etc.
I think Anna got lost in parenting which all too easily happens. Lost her own identity, her friends she may have gained through having children. Her struggles with the end of breastfeeding etc, her ED again.
I believe she loves children and loves the children she has but perhaps wasn't ready to deal with 4 children when her partner is probably filming, creating, editing every day. No sense of a real routine for herself so she created one. She exercises.
I think she goes to bed early to accommodate the exercise but also as a way of avoiding J where big cracks have begun to show in his facade. I don't think he is as nice as he portrays. I think he has some anger issues. I think Anna can be scared of him.
My concerns re cold showers is perhaps this was done to J in some way or it was his idea and Anna was struggling so took his lead. I think J fills her head with stuff.
I'm not sure what J gets out of giving his children cold showers. It is disturbing to me but not just due to the physical act of doling out punishment. I think perhaps there is more to it there.
I think all this with eduardo is such a shame and just not right. With J behaving how he is I think Anna doesn't see a way out with this. She has some form of stability with him. I can't imagine she feels comfortable with any of this and potentially that depression has or will resurface.
I actually kind of feel for Anna. I could be wrong in all this, I know she isn't innocent and has been complicit with things but I also think she has had her head twisted by J. I think J barrages her with his opinion, his opinion about trolls, brings it up and makes her doubt her abilities to parent properly, makes her fear doing wrong for the repercussions.
I don't know but it's all so sad and disturbing to me.
Also, I haven't watched their vlogs for a while but feel we don't see much of alessia? I also recall them saying as their kids got older they would film them less but that doesn't seem to be the case.
The relationship between E1 and E2 is so sad in terms of the favouritism. I suspect A2 will probably end up being the most unaffected by the whole thing as it may well have imploded with the older ones by the time he is older. His personality at the moment seems to be rather chill.
J's demeanour has changed so much from when I used to watch regularly. There does appear to be some strange sexual undertone to a lot of his content. It's creepy and weird. His face expressions in the tiktoks are strange and annoying to me.
They have beautiful children and I think we are all really rooting for the kids. I know I am.
Sadly, I think the only way out of their current situation is if Anna leaves J. That's the only way she might keep her kids if it comes to it. J isn't helping. If I were her I'd be livid about him broadcasting about the alcohol, about him making them look worse, about ranting and raving, and all the swearing etc. I suspect she is scared of him, depressed that he isn't who she thought he was, trapped, alone and lost and now facing issues again with SS.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Also, I feel really angry and J that he doesn't see what Anna has been through and acts like he is only person to be depressed etc. I'm not sure if he has, but has he even addressed if this whole wearing female clothes etc and the dark passenger like surely it impacts on Anna. People talk here and in the community. He has no idea of the impact of his actions. Drives me insane.
(again, not saying Anna is an angel but just my observations)

• Sad
Reactions: 39
As someone mentioned at the end of the last thread why are they doing an ad on tiktok for George Asda school wear when they don't buy or use it?? they have their own uniform, aside from possibly socks, shoes and bags. Of course jonathan has to appear for no reason at the end 🙄Is there anywhere they won't use eduardo for views, it's about the product at the end of the day not promoting themselves,

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I could be so, so wrong.
But from everything I've read lately it seems to me that J is a compulsive liar. I suspect Anna fell for him before the cracks in his facade began to show. One way or another she became isolated from family and friends. Moved (maybe as a way to isolate her or to avoid his past catching up with him)
Anna had an Ed and so had her own mental health battles to deal with, insecurities and perhaps these might have been played upon. I don't get the feeling she was able to talk to J about it properly, even though I know people with an ED tend to hide it. However, underneath it all she wasn't feeling happy in herself, depressed and anxious.
They moved, had children, had success.
I think for J it was his way of going "look at me, I've done so well for myself. Look at my beautiful wife, my children, my house, my cars" I think this relates back to his past.
I think J steered the ship. More children, more this, more that etc.
I think Anna got lost in parenting which all too easily happens. Lost her own identity, her friends she may have gained through having children. Her struggles with the end of breastfeeding etc, her ED again.
I believe she loves children and loves the children she has but perhaps wasn't ready to deal with 4 children when her partner is probably filming, creating, editing every day. No sense of a real routine for herself so she created one. She exercises.
I think she goes to bed early to accommodate the exercise but also as a way of avoiding J where big cracks have begun to show in his facade. I don't think he is as nice as he portrays. I think he has some anger issues. I think Anna can be scared of him.
My concerns re cold showers is perhaps this was done to J in some way or it was his idea and Anna was struggling so took his lead. I think J fills her head with stuff.
I'm not sure what J gets out of giving his children cold showers. It is disturbing to me but not just due to the physical act of doling out punishment. I think perhaps there is more to it there.
I think all this with eduardo is such a shame and just not right. With J behaving how he is I think Anna doesn't see a way out with this. She has some form of stability with him. I can't imagine she feels comfortable with any of this and potentially that depression has or will resurface.
I actually kind of feel for Anna. I could be wrong in all this, I know she isn't innocent and has been complicit with things but I also think she has had her head twisted by J. I think J barrages her with his opinion, his opinion about trolls, brings it up and makes her doubt her abilities to parent properly, makes her fear doing wrong for the repercussions.
I don't know but it's all so sad and disturbing to me.
Also, I haven't watched their vlogs for a while but feel we don't see much of alessia? I also recall them saying as their kids got older they would film them less but that doesn't seem to be the case.
The relationship between E1 and E2 is so sad in terms of the favouritism. I suspect A2 will probably end up being the most unaffected by the whole thing as it may well have imploded with the older ones by the time he is older. His personality at the moment seems to be rather chill.
J's demeanour has changed so much from when I used to watch regularly. There does appear to be some strange sexual undertone to a lot of his content. It's creepy and weird. His face expressions in the tiktoks are strange and annoying to me.
They have beautiful children and I think we are all really rooting for the kids. I know I am.
Sadly, I think the only way out of their current situation is if Anna leaves J. That's the only way she might keep her kids if it comes to it. J isn't helping. If I were her I'd be livid about him broadcasting about the alcohol, about him making them look worse, about ranting and raving, and all the swearing etc. I suspect she is scared of him, depressed that he isn't who she thought he was, trapped, alone and lost and now facing issues again with SS.
I agree with some of this; that J is a compulsive liar, that he made grand promises to Anna, and that he drove the vlogs/having more children.

However, I feel like you have ignored how complicit she has been in the exploitation of her children. Hoodwinked by J or not, she will have seen the comments on vlogs and IG, the DMs from people worried about the children, concerned about safety. And yet she makes no attempts to change anything. She has never listened to advice re: car seats, she mocks people who express concern about a 4yo being able to get out of bed and the house and be wandering the garden alone 30 minutes after she was put to bed.
If she truly loved and cared for those children, she would not CHOOSE to go to bed earlier than 2 of them, leaving them to deal with their drunk father. She would make sure she was present for them, providing security and ensuring J was not able to exploit them.

She clearly has underlying mental health issues, which she refuses to deal with (another example of her not being able to put her children first). However, she is also lazy and work-shy, and not adverse to using her kids for her own #ad work when it crops up.

Do the kids get paid for modelling in her ITS shoot? Or the Very ads? Is she future-proofing for them financially, or happily spending all the money they earn on herself?

She may be scared of J, but then she needs to step up and ensure the kids are not made to feel the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Do the kids get paid for modelling in her ITS shoot? Or the Very ads? Is she future-proofing for them financially, or happily spending all the money they earn on herself?
The kids get paid in private school education and fancy (gifted) holidays, this has been admitted in the Stacey Dooley doco and in some vlogs, by both "parents"

Some more lovely photo shop fails by Anna or the ITS team
Screenshot_20210808_184538.jpg

How does she and Emilia have the size width leg?
Screenshot_20210808_184706.jpg

Odd angle of the thigh and her arm looks short and distorted
Just somethings to brighten the mood haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I agree with some of this; that J is a compulsive liar, that he made grand promises to Anna, and that he drove the vlogs/having more children.

However, I feel like you have ignored how complicit she has been in the exploitation of her children. Hoodwinked by J or not, she will have seen the comments on vlogs and IG, the DMs from people worried about the children, concerned about safety. And yet she makes no attempts to change anything. She has never listened to advice re: car seats, she mocks people who express concern about a 4yo being able to get out of bed and the house and be wandering the garden alone 30 minutes after she was put to bed.
If she truly loved and cared for those children, she would not CHOOSE to go to bed earlier than 2 of them, leaving them to deal with their drunk father. She would make sure she was present for them, providing security and ensuring J was not able to exploit them.

She clearly has underlying mental health issues, which she refuses to deal with (another example of her not being able to put her children first). However, she is also lazy and work-shy, and not adverse to using her kids for her own #ad work when it crops up.

She may be scared of J, but then she needs to step up and ensure the kids are not made to feel the same way.
Very good points! I definitely don't think she is an angel at all and think you're right there.

Reactions: 16
It's so frustrating because all they've done and nothing happens to them yet there's other YouTubers tiktokers etc they do way way way less and have been 'cancelled' lost their platform and ad's etc

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Anna doesn’t want the children. She doesn’t love them enough to even care for their basic safety, let alone enjoy spending time with them or nurture their development. I fully believe that if she could be honest with herself she’d say she regrets having them. The only part of being a mother she likes is being able to brag about being one. Motherhood is helpful ‘personality trait’ for her because she has no others - no interests, passions or ambitions.

If they didn’t have the money to afford help or private school, she wouldn’t step up and suddenly become a good or even decent mum. She’d palm the kids off on Jonathan or her mum and be less of a mother than she already is.

Jonathan and Anna are at this point both irredeemably awful parents and people. Whether Anna could arguably have turned out differently if Jonathan hadn’t preyed on her at an impressionable age is kind of irrelevant now in my opinion. She’s an adult who willingly chooses each day to continue neglecting her children, and to continue enabling Jonathan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Isn’t it funny how she’s bringing out her own collection with ITS, it has her name on and everything, yet she still has to use her kids as a marketing ploy. Have they ever made at least £1 without them?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Jonathan and Anna are at this point both irredeemably awful parents and people. Whether Anna could arguably have turned out differently if Jonathan hadn’t preyed on her at an impressionable age is kind of irrelevant now in my opinion. She’s an adult who willingly chooses each day to continue neglecting her children, and to continue enabling Jonathan.
[/QUOTE]

It's so weird to have watched it all play out. I used to prefer Anna's content to J's as I felt she was more likeable.
Never understood the car seat thing. I'd be mortified. I've learnt so much more reading here.
You're right though, it isnt really important how they could have turned out. I never expected them to turn out as extreme as it has all become.
It feels a bit like watching a car crash Tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Everything is about blackmail 🤬😥

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why has he decided to post a picture of his arm reaching out to E2’s head in public? It’s almost like he’s pushing him too. I just feel uncomfortable with majority of his latest posts lately, especially Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
So the glasses are off now - another thing he was completely fake about.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine how absolutely awful any vlogs of them reacting to old ones would be? The only people who will watch will be the die hard fans like the ERs. People can watch the old ones for free anyway, they don't need to stir themselves from their beds to film themselves watching the rubbish. No doubt, they will also film the kids watching themselves. Those kids are nearly old enough to become embarrassed by it. J will carefully choose what to show so all the really disgusting ones: the yoghurt with E1; the scary spider; the cold showers, etc., will not be addressed. He is desperate; maybe he realises, from the recent reactions, that the book, etc., will be a disaster and this is all he can think of doing in his desperation as he has zero creative ideas for anything that could possibly save them.

Obviously, Izzy is still working for them (goodness knows why, I would have thought she would be slightly more sensible and intelligent than they are). She must be mad, having seen what a disaster he made of the film they worked on together! As they can't get and can't pay for a management or PR team to sell them as potential advertisers, they employ Izzy, no doubt for a miniscule payment, to contact the brands on their behalf. They could easily do that themselves but they haven't the energy to stir themselves from their beds or sofas to do it. Also, J, with his inflated ego, will imagine that brands are impressed if they have a minion/staff to do it on their behalf. I would advise Izzy to be extremely careful; anyone associating with this disgusting and moronic pair, is not doing themself any good and it will be disastrous if written on their CV! Maybe Izzy needs a few extra pennies and something to think about while she's on maternity leave. You'd think her partner and her parents would advise her to wise up!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Eduardo must have done really well during the photoshoot as he was allowed out in public this morning,to get breakfast from the bakery. Wow, what a treat.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Eduardo in the stories Jonathon put up today is starting to look a lot like Anna'a sister emma. I dont like commenting on peoples size as it's a personal thing and a struggle for most people in one way or another but it is a little concerning

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Does not sound like a happy childhood, does it? Sounds like she blames her ED on him.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Does not sound like a happy childhood, does it? Sounds like she blames her ED on him.
All 3 saccone girls clearly have body image issues, I wonder did the dad make comments on their weight or image growing up. Their mum seems to be a bigger lady though. 🤔 I would say he was very old school especially when it came to discipline. Hence why Anna thinks a cold shower is nothing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.