SacconeJoly’s #52 But we got wise, Anna’s the Devil in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else think Eduardos ‘selfie’ was actually taken by Jonathan pretending it’s taken by Eduardo???? Wtf me a 20 year old can not even take a photo on my camera like that of myself? Even eduardos hand doesn’t match with how it would look if he was the one taking the selfie .. Just another lie by jono ... STOP USING YOUR KID !!!! :mad:
You can literally see where his hand starts! no way is this a selfie, I can just imagine Jono now, instructing E2 on how to pose.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I find the timing very convenient for Anna to start criticising her Dad’s parenting. Never talk I’ll of the dead Anna!
Is she trying to shift the blame for the poor treatment of her own kids?
Everybody (apart from the mimions and mom influencers) are telling them that they are tit parents to their kids, so the two of them are “coming out” with alleged childhood traumas as a distraction/ excuse tactic: “parents are people too….blabla…rubbish”
They are pulling all the cards available to them to stay relevant: ED/ gender identity/ MH/ bullying/ child abuse….. oh, the irony!
I am waiting with my popcorn ready for the first one who comes with domestic violence allegations, they have not try this one yet!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Insightful that the photo Sabrina shared was one of annal and Emilia when there are more with Eduardo to chose from

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I could be so, so wrong.
But from everything I've read lately it seems to me that J is a compulsive liar. I suspect Anna fell for him before the cracks in his facade began to show. One way or another she became isolated from family and friends. Moved (maybe as a way to isolate her or to avoid his past catching up with him)
Anna had an Ed and so had her own mental health battles to deal with, insecurities and perhaps these might have been played upon. I don't get the feeling she was able to talk to J about it properly, even though I know people with an ED tend to hide it. However, underneath it all she wasn't feeling happy in herself, depressed and anxious.
They moved, had children, had success.
I think for J it was his way of going "look at me, I've done so well for myself. Look at my beautiful wife, my children, my house, my cars" I think this relates back to his past.
I think J steered the ship. More children, more this, more that etc.
I think Anna got lost in parenting which all too easily happens. Lost her own identity, her friends she may have gained through having children. Her struggles with the end of breastfeeding etc, her ED again.
I believe she loves children and loves the children she has but perhaps wasn't ready to deal with 4 children when her partner is probably filming, creating, editing every day. No sense of a real routine for herself so she created one. She exercises.
I think she goes to bed early to accommodate the exercise but also as a way of avoiding J where big cracks have begun to show in his facade. I don't think he is as nice as he portrays. I think he has some anger issues. I think Anna can be scared of him.
My concerns re cold showers is perhaps this was done to J in some way or it was his idea and Anna was struggling so took his lead. I think J fills her head with stuff.
I'm not sure what J gets out of giving his children cold showers. It is disturbing to me but not just due to the physical act of doling out punishment. I think perhaps there is more to it there.
I think all this with eduardo is such a shame and just not right. With J behaving how he is I think Anna doesn't see a way out with this. She has some form of stability with him. I can't imagine she feels comfortable with any of this and potentially that depression has or will resurface.
I actually kind of feel for Anna. I could be wrong in all this, I know she isn't innocent and has been complicit with things but I also think she has had her head twisted by J. I think J barrages her with his opinion, his opinion about trolls, brings it up and makes her doubt her abilities to parent properly, makes her fear doing wrong for the repercussions.
I don't know but it's all so sad and disturbing to me.
Also, I haven't watched their vlogs for a while but feel we don't see much of alessia? I also recall them saying as their kids got older they would film them less but that doesn't seem to be the case.
The relationship between E1 and E2 is so sad in terms of the favouritism. I suspect A2 will probably end up being the most unaffected by the whole thing as it may well have imploded with the older ones by the time he is older. His personality at the moment seems to be rather chill.
J's demeanour has changed so much from when I used to watch regularly. There does appear to be some strange sexual undertone to a lot of his content. It's creepy and weird. His face expressions in the tiktoks are strange and annoying to me.
They have beautiful children and I think we are all really rooting for the kids. I know I am.
Sadly, I think the only way out of their current situation is if Anna leaves J. That's the only way she might keep her kids if it comes to it. J isn't helping. If I were her I'd be livid about him broadcasting about the alcohol, about him making them look worse, about ranting and raving, and all the swearing etc. I suspect she is scared of him, depressed that he isn't who she thought he was, trapped, alone and lost and now facing issues again with SS.
I massively agree with this. I think there's some abuse in this relationship, probably coercive control on jonnos part. Anna is removed from everyone she cares about. She's practically housebound and clearly has absolutely no confidence. She's not very bright (I mean, IG stories about croissants that go on faaaaar too long) and Gisothan has probably told her that she's nothing without him; no skills etc. I deffo think she's the puppet and he's pulling all the strings. I think she'd be a COMPLETELY different person under her own steam, maybe even a half decent parent with support and guidance.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Do these kids ever get some vegetables? Fruit? Fibres? Fresh bleeping air maybe?! Anything that keeps a growing body alive and healthy?! 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 39
does anyone else think Eduardos ‘selfie’ was actually taken by Jonathan pretending it’s taken by Eduardo???? Wtf me a 20 year old can not even take a photo on my camera like that of myself? Even eduardos hand doesn’t match with how it would look if he was the one taking the selfie .. Just another lie by jono ... STOP USING YOUR KID !!!! :mad:
That kid looks unwell 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Eduardo also looks so bad in that ‘selfie’, I just want to pick him up and give him an actual warm upbringing, a house where he can actually be himself, whatever that means by now, a house where he gets the right food, doesn’t need to compete, can have fun playing inside and outside without having to entertain himself on an iPad 24/7, no disturbing YOU NEED PINK or YOU NEED BLUE whenever it suits the parent. Holy tit he looks sick and malnourished and insecure and I hate that such a good, cute little dude is now a shell of what I know he could also be by now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Jonathan is always on his phone, I doubt Eduardo had a chance to take a selfie!

also why must he have his stupid left hand in every single photo?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Just one more for the night and then I really got everything off my chest. I so desperately want to cut that gross ass disturbing Octopus Hand off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That is not a selfie! His hand is resting on the sink/counter! The poor child looks awful 😭 So skinny and just not healthy! They are destroying him! 😭🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Yes it is Jonathan as Eduardos arm is facing down but if he was holding a camera or phone it would be facing up

• Sad
Reactions: 13
the tiktok ad for George really annoyed me - why do these big companies keep giving these sponsorships to families like the SJs? Surely they could have done a bit of research to find out that those children go to a private school and every single item of their uniform has to be purchased from a special uniform shop. There isn't a chance in hell Anna would be nipping down to asda to pick up uniform bits. Its just so unbelievable and all the "fans" on their tiktoks are just lapping it all up!!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
He looks so pale and has big bags under his eyes 💔 💔 :cry::cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Guess the profile pic wasn't pink enough.
Screenshot_20210808-122328.jpg

Didn'tit sound as if 1 of the kids, maybe E1, said "oh tit!" after the box fell on the floor? For a toddler to be repeating such a phrase would make it seem she heard it a lot.
Screenshot_20210808-111937.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Do these kids ever get some vegetables? Fruit? Fibres? Fresh bleeping air maybe?! Anything that keeps a growing body alive and healthy?! 😩
Jonathan posted on his Ig what he is feeding the kids, those processed Smiley faces and nuggets, this seems to be there go to lately, I mean why doesn’t A or J pre plan something more nutritious for their meals it’s always convenience food, I shake my head at the high volume of sickly sugary sweet food they are having, within the last week from what they have shown it’s been chocolate pastries, rich chocolatey doughnuts, pizza, smiley faces, nuggets and that pink cake she got for the ITS photo shoot day, she said the kids can’t wait to dig into, I mean don’t get me wrong there is nothing wrong with a treat but this is a major food group for them, it’s ridiculous! And god knows whatever other crap stuff they eat that they don’t show, I mean, they are all under the age of 9 years old and their diet is already so, so bad.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
the tiktok ad for George really annoyed me - why do these big companies keep giving these sponsorships to families like the SJs? Surely they could have done a bit of research to find out that those children go to a private school and every single item of their uniform has to be purchased from a special uniform shop. There isn't a chance in hell Anna would be nipping down to asda to pick up uniform bits. Its just so unbelievable and all the "fans" on their tiktoks are just lapping it all up!!
Agree, that’s why we need to contact them and let them know, strength is in the numbers!

Do they think that by removing ads they are protecting their kids’privacy and protecting them from predators?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
In the new members video I am still a member from before all this got really bad. Jonathan is vile he is so transparent, he won’t even let Anna have time with her friend he keeps butting in talking crap and is so very rude. Anna face says it all she isn’t amused, he always has to be the centre of attention the narcissist that he is, he can’t even let his wife have limelight vlogging her friend and keeping out of the way like husbands do when us women have our friends over. He is steaming drunk in the vlog intro also the man is to put it simply just not a very nice person and hasn’t grown up in the slightest. Anna’s mother is coming to stay I hope she gives him what’s for but I doubt she will.
He was the same in the old vlogs. They'd be talking to the camera together and Anna would speak and he would interrupt her all the time. I remember seeing comments about it telling him to let her speak without him interrupting. A few weeks ago she went out to a drinks tasting evening with some girls and for some reason he tagged along. none of the other women had partners there. He is an attention seeking missile. And god now really want to see the last members video.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.