SacconeJoly’s #50 Shades of Giselle, 50 Shades of Hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From 93 on, I worked in a setting where young people would have counselling, no way would any counsellor be able to counsel him without guardian permission.

he might well have had counselling from an organisation but it would be free and with consent , he always has to take the lie to an unbelievable level .

any adult or street wise teen reading that would know he’s lying .

Oh my , I didn’t take in the nightclub thing ! Even washing dishes he would have had to be of age

Reactions: 22
You're a liar. You would have had councilling through your school. No nightclub employs underaged people. You could not skip school on a set date for 2 years without anyone noticing. You could not be in therapy without guardian's consent. And as for the 'complete mental breakdown in 2017', well.. you said 2016 before, and your 'depression' cleared after taking up exercise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I mitched school all the time in the mid 90's nobody ever came looking for me. Its different now.
Our principal was out in the parking lot watching cars etc.. We also had robocall when someone was out that let the parents know your kid wasn't in class. The teachers took attendance at each class and it got sent to the principal, Mr. Lowery was not above hiding in the bushes to catch kids skipping. When he retired he went on to work at a juvenile detention center to get kids back on track to graduate. The dude was a legend.

Reactions: 16
Jotato replied to my assumption
68F2B1B5-4CA9-4D1C-8DF5-6707C169811D.png

just noticed he didn’t put eduardo’s pronouns

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He can't even spell 'journey'.
And you're not empowering anyone but your bank account, mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ooh i'm blocked but somebody ask him in the assumptions what it was that he and Anna were so upset about recently that he said we'd see for sure when it had an answer. They've never brought that up again have they? It sounded very much like something to do with the school

Reactions: 15
Ooh i'm blocked but somebody ask him in the assumptions what it was that he and Anna were so upset about recently that he said we'd see for sure when it had an answer. They've never brought that up again have they? It sounded very much like something to do with the school
Also someone (I'm blocked) tell him you assume hea pathological lier! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's no way he missed school on one day per week for two years even in the 90s there was and is laws in place in Ireland regarding the child's right to an education and his parents would have been brought to court.. He could have mitched and falsified notes to the school from his parents but I doubt the school wouldn't have looked for a medical reason as to his absence especially in a private school or any school in middle class area!! I'm sick of him displaying Ireland like Angela's bleeping Ashes.. I wouldn't mind he drove a BMW with leather interiors at 22 funded by bank of daddy!! Poor little rich boy syndrome he has!!

Reactions: 33
Pahaha when someone said he wants an open relationship, he said them two were too busy to have sex with each other let alone someone else! I thought they couldn’t keep their hands off each other? 🤣😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Pahaha when someone said he wants an open relationship, he said them two were too busy to have sex with each other let alone someone else! I thought they couldn’t keep their hands off each other? 🤣😂😂
He literally cannot keep up with his own lies. I do hope when he writes this book someone with time could go through it with a fine-tooth comb and point out all the inconsistencies and publish their own book from the same publisher.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His grammar is the worst!! Does he do it intentionally? Has he disabled his autocorrect or what?
Anyway Jono, we are keeping all the receipts of your lies and deceptions, stop making thinks up!
Honestly can’t believe he got a 2:1 degree with the way he writes, the university should be embarrassed!

Reactions: 14
How many times in vlogs has she said he was lying ? loads .
He might as well copy and paste from here on his silly question boxes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mitched school all the time in the mid 90's nobody ever came looking for me. Its different now.
I believe he was missing 2 hours of school a week in Dublin in the 90s and no one noticed or cared (I only attended selectively myself at that time!)

I *don't* believe he was in a school for emotionally disturbed teenagers yet had to work at night in a club to pay for his own therapy. Surely the point your parents are putting you in a special school because you are so messed up is the point you let them know you want to see a counsellor.

Reactions: 18
New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.