SacconeJoly’s #51 All My Friends Are Appliances

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - title by @leabytottle 🤪

Recap (since he decided he was the next E.L James) -

- Anna’s best friends include the dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. The highlight of Anna’s sad little existence happened last week when Giselle, wait… I mean Jonathan, got her a new dishwasher because she’s SO busy with… what exactly ??? Oh yes…
- She’s been feeding the foxes in her garden and encouraging them to get closer to the house and kids. A few people have expressed their concerns about the foxes potentially attacking the kids or dogs but they are TrOlLs (unlike her husband Jonathan, of course). Like the witch that she is she shared a screenshot of an account that expressed their concern and she passive aggressively mocked them and is STILL bringing it up. I mean, she has nothing else better to do with her time. 99% of the time she’s in bed on Tattle, the other 1% of the time she’s making dinner (at lunchtime)
- Giselle/Jonathan is continuing to destroy the garden with his crappy projects that do nothing but devalue the house. Erm, what happened to the pool?
- Giselle/Jonathan continues to embarrazz himself on Instagram stories by asking his followers to send him saucy questions/assumptions about him, only to ask himself the questions and block anyone that dare share an ounce of critisism about him or his best friend… sorry wife
- He’s still a stumpy little chode gnome

F5BE7873-DB71-4994-B26D-BE73E3F6341C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just for clarification, I had to Google it myself, when Jonathan says "It's take a village as they say" on his Instagram story, he actually means 'it takes a village'.

How's that book going Jonathan? I'd hate to be the person who has to edit that!!

Edit: Also can we take a minute to appreciate Wikipedia's definition of the saying... oh the irony!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_takes_a_village

"It takes a village to raise a child" is an African proverb that means that an entire community of people must provide for and interact positively with children for those children to experience and grow in a safe and healthy environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Very well-known expression that they must not believe in seeing as how they isolate themselves.

Reactions: 22
B079718B-9C9F-4CCD-AA7B-0EF31196F6E5.png

Lol yeah, because Jono deleting his videos off the channel will delete all traces of his non consenting and exploited kids from the internet 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 114
Bit miffed hes not responded to my assumption "you're a narcissist and are exploring your children"

• Haha
Reactions: 49
On instagram he said that he had a mental breakdown in 2017. I wasnt around then, anyone can fill me in if we know what happened? Was he worse back then? Did ye guys see something to give that away? I cant imagine him being worse 😂

Reactions: 15
What an idiot! You don’t think those videos live anywhere else? Moron.
To Giselle I say prove it. Tell us which video you are intending to delete (so we can all save it first), then do your 'key strokes' and we'll see if it has disappeared from all of our files.

On instagram he said that he had a mental breakdown in 2017. I wasnt around then, anyone can fill me in if we know what happened? Was he worse back then? Did ye guys see something to give that away? I cant imagine him being worse 😂
If memory serves me right, he was posting most days, and if anything, he seemed more sane then, certainly not as bonkers as now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I honestly don’t know what breakdown he was talking about. I was a fan back then and noticed no signs of one at all.. One of his many lies I’m sure 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Hi everyone! I've been reading the Sacmoany posts on here for a couple weeks and decided to join, because I love you guys!! So, I used to watch this circus family a few years ago. I stopped (I think) just after they had Eduardo, because things seemed to become weird, just felt off/uncomfortable. They came back on my radar a while back, because they are essentially batshit crazy. So, I'm pleased to be here and have really enjoyed reading the last few threads. I have a daughter and I'm really uncomfortable about the lives these kiddos seem to have in the SJ house of horrors. And the dogs, pink eyed and probably crazy because they spend their days shitting in a thimble sized yard, having bows stuck all over them and listening to incessant screaming and Johnboy drunken ramblings. I used to feel bad for Anna, but I think she's complicit in it all.
Anyway, nice to meet you all. 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Was 2017 the yr of the rape joke? I remember him making a "stop being mean to me bc it's messing with my money" video. It was after the rape joke that ppl really went after their advertiser's and anyone who worked with them. They lost loads of #ad deals and money bc of it. If I rmbr correctly he said something like they were being black listed with brands bc of trolls. More like ppl showing brands who they were really working with by sending them fact based complaints.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.