SacconeJoly’s #50 Shades of Giselle, 50 Shades of Hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on to say I got an email back from the ASA too 😂

I follow Rochelle Humes on Twitter and she owns her own company and when she posts about her own products she has to put #ad in the post so I'm not sure why he thought he was so special 😂

Reactions: 15
Comes to something when the people that don’t find her crusty dogs even the slightest bit cute or endearing are still more concerned about their safety than their supposed loving owner.
I guarantee that if it was one of those gremlins that escaped into the garden next to the foxes instead of Alessia she would have jumped out the window to protect it. She 100% loves and cares for those dogs more than those kids.

Hello she sets an hour a day aside to put a bow on each of them while poor Alessia always looks like she's been dragged through a bush backwards. Her hair would be absolutely stunning if Anna did the curly girl method with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If this is how disgusting those mangy dogs look AFTER they've been groomed can you imagine how gross and dirty they were before hand!!?? 🤮🤮🤮
Anna thinks they are SOOooo cute and adorable 🤢. They look like little dumpster dogs.

View attachment 682151
If you look up "maltese" on Google you can see how white ALL the other dogs of that breed are...even those out of competitions and stuff

Reactions: 6
Yo Jonathan, let me make a change to a caption on one of your recent Instagram stories:

I can't wait to see what ALL my kids do with their lives***

Reactions: 19
I guarantee that if it was one of those gremlins that escaped into the garden next to the foxes instead of Alessia she would have jumped out the window to protect it. She 100% loves and cares for those dogs more than those kids.

Hello she sets an hour a day aside to put a bow on each of them while poor Alessia always looks like she's been dragged through a bush backwards. Her hair would be absolutely stunning if Anna did the curly girl method with her.
Definitely, which is even more worrying considering how neglectful she is with the dogs! 😳. She’s fine with turning a blind eye to her children and her dogs getting mauled seemingly!

Reactions: 15
Should be interesting!!!!
I reallllllllyyy wanted to write 'you don't know that you're annoying prick', but realised it's not worth getting blocked over!! I'll save being blocked for a worthwhile cause...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I call BS on that. He doesn't talk like someone who's been in therapy nor does he use any of the technics that they teach you to work out things. Hasn't he even said in the past that he doesn't do therapy? We all know Anal doesn't.

Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20210727_171241.jpg

Assumptions,! This is not even an assumption, you are a bleeping narcissistic arse. The very fact you have posed this question, shows how egocentric you are!
😂😂

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Me,me,me,me,me, please people ask questions about ME! How important or interesting does this guy thinks he is.
His answer is obviously a load of BS. Hi do
He is going to play the poor boy card that payed for his own therapy….my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Me,me,me,me,me, please people ask questions about ME! How important or interesting does this guy thinks he is.
His answer is obviously a load of BS. Hi do
He is going to play the poor boy card that payed for his own therapy….my arse!
*Someone asks a question about an iconic woman*

ME! I AM ICONIC!🤘

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Do parents/guardians not get notified of any appointments or such given that he is still a child and supposedly making his own appointments?
Don't therapists ever require to speak to parents at any point during the course of consultation? How did this go by without notice from any adults - the therapist, the parents, the school and his friends? Did they just accept he wasn't going to come to school on Thursdays?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
just checked and me too! 😂😂😂
That is one sad SAD pathetic life he’s living. Imagine. If you are truly happy and actually living your life and are fulfilled you have NO TIME or desire to sit on social media all day blocking hundreds of random people.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But do people normally pre-order a book that isn't out till February? I wouldn't even if it was sth I really wanted to read.
People that have a wildly engaged fan base get tons of preorders early on. It’s just another way to support an influencer you admire

Reactions: 2
Do parents/guardians not get notified of any appointments or such given that he is still a child and supposedly making his own appointments?
Don't therapists ever require to speak to parents at any point during the course of consultation? How did this go by without notice from any adults - the therapist, the parents, the school and his friends? Did they just accept he wasn't going to come to school on Thursdays?
All of this.
Honestly the guy opens his mouth and it's a lie.

Screenshot_20210727_175525.jpg

Straight from the IACP - Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy

Screenshot_20210727_175601.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm seven years older than him. When I was in school (Alabama, mind you ) if you weren't there they'd hunt you down. I'm pretty sure that Ireland in the '90s wasn't in the dark ages and knew if kids were skipping school and cared. Also, doesn't Ireland have a mental health system that you don't have to pay for?

Reactions: 9
I'm seven years older than him. When I was in school (Alabama, mind you ) if you weren't there they'd hunt you down. I'm pretty sure that Ireland in the '90s wasn't in the dark ages and knew if kids were skipping school and cared. Also, doesn't Ireland have a mental health system that you don't have to pay for?
I mitched school all the time in the mid 90's nobody ever came looking for me. Its different now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.