• Jonathan

Votes: 639 68.3%
  • Giselle

Votes: 101 10.8%
  • Albi

Votes: 20 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wrote an erotic story - https://tattle.life/wiki/sacconejolys/#erotic-story-by-jonathan-joly 😳

✨ New thread ✨

What a coincidence that we’re on thread #50 when Jonathan decides that he’s the next Mr Grey Giselle

Thread title by me. I’ve added a little poll to spice things up a bit, just like our Jotato

Please, someone do a recap. I don’t think I can cope with reliving the events of today

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
So on his latest stories on IG he said he had lots of DMs from people. Does he mean to tell me that underage girls are messaging him about his "erotic" story??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Love the new thread title 😂

Just this second seen Anna’s story and I’m honestly disgusted. She doesn’t care about those children one bit. How on earth did Alessia manage to sneak out of bed and go outside on her own! And why the duck is Anna LAUGHING and leaving Alessia to wander around with a fox right there. Alessia is by the food they left out of the fox, what if the fox got mad that Alessia was so close to its food, then what!? The garden is also huge with a woodland and motorway at the end, what the hell would have happened to her if she had wandered off!?

And Anna’s finding it funny!? What an insane, nasty woman. She hasn’t got one maternal bone in her body. Any mother would run downstairs and grab their child! Another bit of proof that her kids are purely there to be little money makers for her, end of. She clearly does not give a single tit about them. She would have probably loved the fox to have attacked. I can picture the vlog title now “3 year old gets attacked by fox!!!!” With a picture of Anna gasping with her tits out. Fox attack = money.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
him acting like that whole thing was a joke,,, I just couldn’t share pics of my partner like that for a joke, especially with his following and demographic

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Had many bouts of laughing out loud today.....first was Giselle's erotica story and then reading all the comments here. 😂😁😃😆😅 thanks!
I really think he/she/it enjoys the attention. I can't unsee those pictures he posted. 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well you gals certainly gave me quite a few laughs today - much needed on a Monday afternoon!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve been a long time reader here and had to create an account and honestly I have no words with what he has put up on his Instagram story. I feel so bad for his children and the fact he has young viewers too makes it even more uncomfortable. Like who in their right mind would put that on your IG story knowing your wife’s family are following you and possibly your kids school parents? I just can’t even.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Haven’t even typed the word erotic literature and it’s coming up as suggested, following me around on to my keyboard 😩
97369257-C9F2-4F97-AB6B-47B1D62BE34E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How the duck do those kids sleep with those dogs yapping constantly like that?!?! And why would you actively film your child like that, admitting that they've got outside without you knowing... anything could happen, the fox, the pool, the heavy machinery.... absolute bellends!

• Sad
Reactions: 61
He fancies himself as a bit of a writer. It’s woefully bad rubbish like a twelve year old old would write.

I think he may be deflecting. He knows all the tricks.
He doth protest too much.

Why do they keep cutting Andy’s hair so short? It’s awful and the poor little boy is already a plain child and like Emilia they look like Giselle - shearing his hair isn’t doing him any favours.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Who the duck records themselves running? He has signed up for a 10k, not a bleeping marathon take that running jacket thing off, you teletubby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My eyes still sting after what I’ve seen
Me too...and I still want to vomit . He makes me so sick. It is so disturbing. How on earth we cannot do something about it. Social media is pure hell.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Well at least we know the standard of Jonathan’s literature ahead of the big launch 😂 I swear he acts like a teenager going through puberty

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.