Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Belle Pr on Instagram. They will find out what a super dad he is!
They had no idea when they posted that comment just how 'exciting' the next few months for JJoly would actually be..
Anyone who takes money from them for promotion or PR are complicit in the neglect and abuse of the SJ children.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She's horrible. I bet that he gets the same respect from the kids when they're in a mood. You won't see Eduardo storming up to Anna and punching her in the stomach. She'd lose her f'ing mind. They're learning crappy things from both parents.
Also, companies need to adopt a new practice. Everytime a influencer asks for free things, they should donate to a charity instead. I would 100% support that. These ungrateful bastards don't deserve anything. Showing off the pile of PO box toys, and Anna saying "I'm not giving her that"... remember when they went to vidcon, and all of their fan artwork, and gifts were put into a trash bag and "stolen"?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Fast forward to the end of August and she's trying to garner sympathy by saying she has an eating disorder
Where did this happen!!??
She never said that. People were calling her fat and she said she gained weight because she was eating crap because of stress.
She never said she had an eating disorder she asked people to stop saying she’s gained weight because she knows she has.
Unless I’ve missed an update on this!

Reactions: 4
Where did this happen!!??
She never said that. People were calling her fat and she said she gained weight because she was eating crap because of stress.
She never said she had an eating disorder she asked people to stop saying she’s gained weight because she knows she has.
Unless I’ve missed an update on this!
Yes,I never heard about eating disorder too.

Reactions: 4
It gets so quiet on here when the other side of the world sleeps...

The cancellation of the vlog is very intriguing... I hope it means some real decisions are being made and the real
Issues are being taken seriously and not just more manipulations pr coverups and word salad from Jonathan.

Reactions: 10
It gets so quiet on here when the other side of the world sleeps...

The cancellation of the vlog is very intriguing... I hope it means some real decisions are being made and the real
Issues are being taken seriously and not just more manipulations pr coverups and word salad from Jonathan.

I hope the reason for the deletion of tweets/cancelling the vlog is that some organisation is investigating and it is not, as you say, manipulation and PR coverup. Hopefully this will be the wake up call the SJs need and they realise they can’t keep crying troll/using mental health.
Let’s see what the morning brings.

Oh and if it gets too quiet on here at this hour...we could ask Anna to join us? She’ll just be waking up! ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope the reason for the deletion of tweets/cancelling the vlog is that some organisation is investigating and it is not, as you say, manipulation and PR coverup. Hopefully this will be the wake up call the SJs need and they realise they can’t keep crying troll/using mental health.
Let’s see what the morning brings.

Oh and if it gets too quiet on here at this hour...we could ask Anna to join us? She’ll just be waking up! ;)
100%

Ahahaha yes she will be up by now and she’s still had her 9 hours sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hello everyone, been following for a while but first time posting. I was a bit of a fan of the saccone jolys around 7 years ago when they seemed normal and only came across them because I was pregnant and found Anna’s pregnancy vlogs (my daughter and hers was born the same day).
I stopped watching years ago because they completely lost touch with reality and Johnathan always seemed a bit off to me. I’ve signed the petition and shared the video, I really hope something is done. Also no post workout video this morning 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 19
You know it's serious when there's no sweaty "I just finished my workout"
Story today! :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
You know it's serious when there's no sweaty "I just finished my workout"
Story today! :eek:
I hate that she starts off every morning bragging to the world, that pretty much sums her up though. Years ago she seemed so much more normal, shopped at Tesco, ate beans on toast and now it’s a spoon of almond butter wtf is that about? They have just gotten so up their own backsides that they don’t see how vile they have became.

Reactions: 16
I really hope social services or someone along those lines is involved hence the radio silence ! They might think they can silence everyone else but kids are notoriously known for telling the blunt truth. 🤞🤞If any of those kids talk I'm putting money on Eduardo he calls them out all the time on things 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven’t been able to keep up with all the comments on this thread but have browsed through.

The more I think about it the more shocked I am that the SJs (and other vloggers) are able to get away with filming their children, publishing their lives on the internet for all to see, making a fortune from doing so, with no regulation or accountability. They’ve been able to afford this lavish lifestyle by essentially selling their children’s privacy. It’s so wrong. Maybe this awful incident with the cold showers will bring this to light?

I don’t know how they justify it, maybe that the children wouldn’t be living in a big house, going to private school etc if they weren’t YouTubers? I’d rather have my privacy than a private education any day.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I beleive theres 2 registers the children could be placed on. At risk and child in need i think.
Could social or court order them to take parenting classes?
Family support worker assigned.
If this whole sorry mess maybe is start of some thought we need regulation than thats a good thing

Reactions: 5

So many great voices out there speaking up and doing it so eloquently [emoji122][emoji122]

This was in response to scamp and dude

• Heart
Reactions: 38
His excuse blaming the editing is all so fake, he's a small brained twerp if he thinks we’re so gullible. What does that excuse even mean, isn’t he an award-winning movie editor 😂? Editing is his only freaking job!

He’s been caught with his pants down, and he doesn’t like it Lads.

I hope they are facing some heavy SS action to check out those kids and what they have to endure.

• Heart
I think enough people have made enough noise (albeit with follow-up silencing) that it’s affecting them. The silencing itself is also causing whispers.... this is what happened to Mrs Doldrum and was the end of her stellar instacareer. Why are they all so stupid? Their stonewall silence ends up being just as harmful as the initial issues. You can see the desperation in JJ’s pudgy face that his fake life might go down the toilet - here’s hoping!!!! Their kids would all be so much better off with two normal parents and no cameras in their faces

• Heart
I really hope social services or someone along those lines is involved hence the radio silence ! They might think they can silence everyone else but kids are notoriously known for telling the blunt truth. 🤞🤞If any of those kids talk I'm putting money on Eduardo he calls them out all the time on things 😂
I bet they've coached the older kids into lying. Using an overly dramatic excuse about what would happen to the family if they didn't. It would be their fault now. A and J don't know how social service organizations question children.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.