Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well just watched about 4 mins of the video that’s all I could bear ! What an insult to people’s intelligence anyone who views this and doesn’t think bullshit is too invested in this family I can’t even say anymore just feel sick

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They forgot to address the fact that they clearly said it was horrible and Anna ‘couldn’t do it’ so J had to administer the punishment regardless of what temperature the water actually was in reality - that’s what caused the alarm for me more than anything - their explanation of Alessias reaction. And as for their minions in the comments saying they shouldn’t have to defend what they do and people are ‘pathetic’ for reporting them. I’ll say it a million times - safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility and no matter what, if you’re concerned you say something!!

This makes me so annoyed because now it definitely will be brushed under the carpet. The amount of people who follow influencers without any question whatsoever is so scary! It doesn’t just happen with the SJ’s it happens with most influencers - it’s as if people are so desperate to be their ‘friends’ that they’ll kiss their backsides and defend them no matter what when in reality these people fail to see that they are nothing but a number to big influencers, I don’t care what anyone says.

• Sad
^^^^ Agree wholeheartedly, I used to, a few years back get myself into a right tiz arguing with bits of kids on you tube, Joliar blocking me did me a favour :ROFLMAO: even the adults who can only be deranged, I was arguing with, trying to get them to see what was staring them in the face about the exploitation of firstly Emilia before the others followed

We can make more of an impact by getting Flakylibra s video out there on social media, FB groups, other forums, email companies, education authorities, schools, family centres, etc. People need informing that their children might be watching this family and others like them and taking their advice as gospel. Ordinary parents are already having to deal with being compared with 'Dad of the year' :rolleyes:

It might seem futile but honestly it was a lot of folk emailing Asda about his disgusting 'rape drug joke' that got her dropped. You might think you won;t make a difference but you will. Its obvious the people around those 4 little ones don't care. It makes my blood boil to think that Francesca Scrambler , their 'talent manager' is engaged to a newly qualified DR, maybe she should ask him about cold showers and toddlers.

Agree. The more that video is shared, the better.

Reactions: 5
^^^^ Agree wholeheartedly, I used to, a few years back get myself into a right tiz arguing with bits of kids on you tube, Joliar blocking me did me a favour :ROFLMAO: even the adults who can only be deranged, I was arguing with, trying to get them to see what was staring them in the face about the exploitation of firstly Emilia before the others followed

We can make more of an impact by getting Flakylibra s video out there on social media, FB groups, other forums, email companies, education authorities, schools, family centres, etc. People need informing that their children might be watching this family and others like them and taking their advice as gospel. Ordinary parents are already having to deal with being compared with 'Dad of the year' :rolleyes:

It might seem futile but honestly it was a lot of folk emailing Asda about his disgusting 'rape drug joke' that got her dropped. You might think you won;t make a difference but you will. Its obvious the people around those 4 little ones don't care. It makes my blood boil to think that Francesca Scrambler , their 'talent manager' is engaged to a newly qualified DR, maybe she should ask him about cold showers and toddlers.

At the time of the Omegle Adult Chat scandal, she was contacted about lack of safeguarding concerns over his livestreams (which he later deleted), someone actually spoke to her on the phone and expressed their concerns and was fobbed off basically, they also said they could hear giggling in the background, Francesca said they should have maybe done more to ensure young kids were safe...bit late. They haven't done much since to change their policy.

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused why he’s blaming Anna and his editing as he ALSO said cold shower in the video... not tepid... not warm and apparently ‘it’s horrible’ to administer.
Did they read all these articles 3 years ago? No

Reactions: 10
The next thread title should be something about the latest video, parenting's even more messed up than the editing or something
Maybe Slightly inappropriate 🤭 but I bloody love it.
I’ve stolen this from the lovely @Hatshepsut

#6 They’re constantly in hot water, unlike their poor daughter. 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Their 'explanation' doesn't cover the instances whereby emelia and eduardo made reference to a cold shower 🤔

Wow, these two have really dug themselves deeper into this!

Why did he keep talking over her, for starters?

His apology is basically "omg, I slipped up with my editing. I'm such a bad person for being caught, I can't do my job properly so I should get someone else to do it *whine whine whine*" aka manipulating his fans into feeling SORRY for him, getting compliments along the lines of "you do such a good job" as well placing blame on everyone else (family members, nanny etc.) Basically a classic gaslighting move.

P.s being friends with social services or whoever isn't something to brag about

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Anna said to him "was it horrible?" When he entered the room. She also said "Jonathan has to do it, I can't do it, it seems so cruel"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That was nauseating. One big giggling distraction and faux blaming themselves for working too hard and accidentally putting something that pesky people with critical thinking called them out on.

More holes in their story than ever. This should be the end of them but they're so used to getting away with tit and people accepting their manipulative videos. They would have had alot of help from their top management but still tried to deceive and pretend just two people at home.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
What was removed in the 24 hours between when they should have uploaded and when they did.
ABFCC7EA-16D1-4F38-A9F8-791748D06939.jpeg
3E100373-BC2B-4100-9157-50045544F689.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
OOOHH nice spot. maybe them actually admitting to it (again)?? It was then reviewed by Pr and edited out.

About him being manipulative. Just look at the contrived sit down close to camera praying hands and pouty sad lip...come on, it makes the audience feel closer to them and thus more emotionally involved (he is a master on it, he wrote about it in his effing thesis).

I think we should start a crowdfund for Katie et al so they can attend the ASA Responsible Influencing event in London on Oct 1st and ask him direct questions. If someone knows about crowdfunding maybe can you do this lol Or for maybe other influencers who spoke out to go to the Dom Smales event on the 17th Sept....

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This is from the comment section of @flakylibra’s video.
I’m speechless, it’s raw but true.
They need to know that it’s not a normal behaviour.
I put a spoiler because it could trigger some of you.😔
I wrote that comment on the video and I am dismayed that it has been deleted. Who deleted it? The account holder or youtube?
I know it's raw and paints a sad visual picture but it's true.
The abuse didn't happen in one little step. It's a whole chain of cruel events experienced by a confused 2 year old.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
oops didn't mean to miss him out. i was just annoyed when i was typing the comment. he is very sweet. so grown up already.
Phew I was very worried when i read the name. But it's so true what there like mainly her. She doesn't care about the kids. My mum said she shouldn't of even of said it. Amd J should of checked it like 5 times. You dont say how you punish your children you keep that quite.
Mum and I have started to stop watching (but we love Eduardo) were old enough to know things and stuff there do is wrong and people were just saying about thing not been trolls. We just give advice. Some parents need advice my brother in law asks me for advice in trying to help his two sons. I dont have children yet but I know what to do and not to do.

Also you all should see my neighbours kids out gone 10pm parents drinking smoking swearing really dont give a toss about their sleep and all that i

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.