Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how he spins his stories. People picture tons of cold water being spilled on Alessia....... NO we only saw what was in the video . Anna' face says a lot in this video. They are both protecting themselves from the trolls . l've watched this family for many yrs they know the shitstorm that's surrounding them. You have used COLD SHOWERS for a long time. I don't know if its threats to make the kids behave but stop denying this.

Reactions: 12
I went back and wrote down what he said in case anyone was interested and didn't watch.

"I’m sure the person who is a qualified, um, child professional person who is in our house all the time. Any time we ever do work stuff, the kids are child licensed through the council and it’s all managed and looked after. We don’t fill everyone in on that detail."
When you write it all out like that is sounds like gobble de gook. They say they dont expect to be professional and do press-conference-like videos but usually sincerity and truth makes explaining thing easier, if not rehearse what you say and pass it by PR because it comes off fake and, in some parts, incomprehensible.

Reactions: 6
The next thread title should be something about the latest video, parenting's even more messed up than the editing or something

Reactions: 5
Notice how the second blurred paragraph starts with While I do not recommend any punishment....
Of course!
The article is just there to justify what THEY SAY.Not to educate people, to give proof they thought they were right,no.

Including the second paragraph isn’t in their interests.
Hope my sentence means what I wanted to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
#Popcorn

They should do a split screen live YT chat and really hash this out, and invite all the other critics (YT algorithm is loving Livestreams atm and encouraging it to trend so yes do it )

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The next thread title should be something about the latest video, parenting's even more messed up than the editing or something
Maybe it should be saccone joly’s rewriting reality. Or sacconefonyjolys needs someone else to edit out their bad parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he does mention something about the kids having performance permits with the local council...why don't they just say that and then at least people know they are doing something right to protect the children,
If I remember rightly, they didn’t an ad for Disney/Rubies dressing up clothes and the kids needed a permit. I don’t think it was something the parent should thought was necessary.

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 4
I find that quite unbelievable. How would the council give them a permit without knowing the exact times they are performing? I have seen a few of these through work in education and they are very specific on the hours and times the children will be performing.
Does the council consent to exploiting private moments for monetary gain, too? I don't think Alessia's potty-training is a performance by any stretch of Imagination... if said permits truly exist, maybe the council needs to be made aware of the issue?

Reactions: 8
1567198562885.png
wtaf

Does the council consent to exploiting private moments for monetary gain, too? I don't think Alessia's potty-training is a performance by any stretch of Imagination... if said permits truly exist, maybe the council needs to be made aware of the issue?
potty training should be kept private. no footage of that should ever be posted!

Reactions: 12
She missed a kid. Eduardo.
He a sweet kid. He can be misunderstood but he as been left out which he feels alot from his body language.
oops didn't mean to miss him out. i was just annoyed when i was typing the comment. he is very sweet. so grown up already.

Reactions: 3
Don't be hung up on the comments. Most of them are kids or fake profiles set up to boost engagement and dis anyone that doesn't agree with them. It's as clear as day!

*Edit to add- After every child's comment, there is a fake account commenting to wash out any concerns or "Troll" ( us mere mortals) comments. The sooner YT haul fake profiles from commenting or subscribing the sooner these wannabe celebs lose their imaginary fans. *

The hole is getting bigger, let them dig themselves further.
Keep talking about it, keep telling others, keep cool. Don't rise to the kids commenting, they won't see what us adults see.

Instead of trying to explain to them ( they won't/ can't understand), share the evidence with them so others will see it constantly.
As someone said earlier, people are naturally nosey and will look into them and find out for themselves.

^^^^ Agree wholeheartedly, I used to, a few years back get myself into a right tiz arguing with bits of kids on you tube, Joliar blocking me did me a favour :ROFLMAO: even the adults who can only be deranged, I was arguing with, trying to get them to see what was staring them in the face about the exploitation of firstly Emilia before the others followed

We can make more of an impact by getting Flakylibra s video out there on social media, FB groups, other forums, email companies, education authorities, schools, family centres, etc. People need informing that their children might be watching this family and others like them and taking their advice as gospel. Ordinary parents are already having to deal with being compared with 'Dad of the year' :rolleyes:

It might seem futile but honestly it was a lot of folk emailing Asda about his disgusting 'rape drug joke' that got her dropped. You might think you won;t make a difference but you will. Its obvious the people around those 4 little ones don't care. It makes my blood boil to think that Francesca Scrambler , their 'talent manager' is engaged to a newly qualified DR, maybe she should ask him about cold showers and toddlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.