SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No nothing wrong with it i find it adorable , I meant poor kid as in his parents trying to convince them self their baby is blonde
It was obvious to me that that's what you meant. I swear some people read things the wrong way on purpose :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe they gave that baby a Wagamamas take away. The amount of salt alone is unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure I’ve never seen/heard them refer to Andrea as being blonde.
Anna used to try and say his hair was rose gold 😂😂😂. Don’t think she is clever enough to realise that’s not an actual hair colour. She couldn’t bring herself to say he had red hair.. witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God they're so boring these days.

There's not even worth wasting 20 minutes watching their vlogs to find things to moan about. I wonder what they'll do to try and revive the channel now. Views are low

Reactions: 10
So she is posting her what I ate Wednesday on the day on instagram and then also a week later on her blog. I worry the excitement will keep me up tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ugh Anna filmed herself in the treatment room at the salon after her wax down below and she said the hair was curly this time so knew it was time for a wax. How she can speak like that to strangers I don't know.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Getting her nails done and her vag waxed is the highlight of her life. That's all she has to talk about. She's the biggest waste of oxygen.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How is it poor alessia , she’s a child with sun cream on which is normal , would you rather her to get burnt ?
No, the point I was making was she is standing on a counter and could fall, it's got nothing to do with the sun cream. They have consistently put their children on kitchen counters near the edge and walked away turning their backs on them.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
No, the point I was making was she is standing on a counter and could fall, it's got nothing to do with the sun cream. They have consistently put their children on kitchen counters near the edge and walked away turning their backs on them.
It scares me when they do that. It only takes a second and it doesn’t matter how close you are.

I have to say, some times I look at my behaviour with my kids and wonder if I’m too over protective, but then again, not taking the risk of a cracked skull!

It scares me when they do that. It only takes a second and it doesn’t matter how close you are.

I have to say, some times I look at my behaviour with my kids and wonder if I’m too over protective, but then again, not taking the risk of a cracked skull!
No you are a loving and caring mum, you can never be too careful with regards to kids' safety, I am the same with mine and know that I could never have put a baby on a kitchen counter and walk away, the amount of times my heart has been in my mouth watching their kids almost falling, it happened a lot in the old house and it's continuing in the new one.

Then again what do they care, I recall all the bruises Alessia had from her various falls. Once J left Alessia with Anna at the old house to go out, it was upstairs with the stair gate open and Anna never heard him. Anna only realised her daughter was there because she heard her cry out after falling down a couple of stairs and hitting herself on the bannister, she had a large bruise from that. A&J were blaming each other, but Jonathan should have put Alessia in the same room as Anna and made sure the gate was closed.

• Wow
  • Sad
No you are a loving and caring mum, you can never be too careful with regards to kids' safety, I am the same with mine and know that I could never have put a baby on a kitchen counter and walk away, the amount of times my heart has been in my mouth watching their kids almost falling, it happened a lot in the old house and it's continuing in the new one.

Then again what do they care, I recall all the bruises Alessia had from her various falls. Once J left Alessia with Anna at the old house to go out, it was upstairs with the stair gate open and Anna never heard him. Anna only realised her daughter was there because she heard her cry out after falling down a couple of stairs and hitting herself on the bannister, she had a large bruise from that. A&J were blaming each other, but Jonathan should have put Alessia in the same room as Anna and made sure the gate was closed.
There’s not many things you can definitely prevent as a parent, but I feel injury as a parents stupidity is something no child should face.

Alessia is certainly covered in too many bruises, more than the average toddler big I missed gate/stairs thing.

But then, look at how they buckle thrm into car seats.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Gifted a whole kitchen can't be bad oh but you can get 10% of if you click on the link and spend £3500:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Gifted a whole kitchen can't be bad oh but you can get 10% of if you click on the link and spend £3500:unsure:
They need reporting to ASA and CMA for that, they have done umpteen vlogs on the kitchen and not one has AD in the title or thumbnail. Now magnet has uploaded a video with them showing off the kitchen!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.