SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad I found tattle and this thread! I started to obsess over my weight and my house thanks to Anna 🙄. I gave birth to my son, 2 months after Anna had Alessia and I could not work out how she kept such a lovely house and had the time to workout.. especially as she had 3 children to look after. I stopped watching the YT videos around when I had my son because I had zero time but I found myself watching the IG stories religiously. I honestly feel like such an idiot for getting sucked into everything 😬!
I was the same!!!! I felt like I should be getting up at 5am too to work out in my garage! I didn’t know how she was doing it. I don’t watch now as she is so unrealistic and unrelatable

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure poor Emilia is anyone's favorite. I agree with UFF. Jonathan pays more attention to her because she is always ready and willing to please him with a performance. I cannot imagine what kind of negative implications this kind of behavior might have on her when she's older.

Over these last 6 months, I've noticed that Jonathan has really shifted his focus towards Eduardo and doing more things with him. I've seen more than one person in their comments section elude to him possibly being bullied at school. Now whether that is true or not, they likely won't say.

As far as Alessia is concerned, I'm not sure what to think. I think she's a handful and makes them work 10 times harder than the other 3. Looks wise, I do think she's Anna's dream baby. She's always been desperate for one with her coloring. But I think she looks more Jonathan.

And sweet little Andrea is just going through life right now happy as can be. He and Emilia were their happiest babies.
Re Eduardo being bullied.. I do think reality will bite as the kids start to grow up and interact with kids at school who take the mickey out of them. Kids pick on others kids for literally anything, I’m not condoning it but it’s just the way kids are. Having to stand on their own 2 feet at school will be hard for them, they’ve been living in a weird vlogging bubble their entire lives, but kids can be so cruel. Anna and J have done them no favours, the kids will have years and years of neg comments about their whole lives being plastered everywhere. Going by other vloggers, bet the SJ just can’t wait for E1 to hit puberty 🤢.

Reactions: 4
The cold shower thing just haunts and fucks up my head. If they do that to their kids, what do they do to their dogs? 😱
There was one vlog at the old house where Jonathan was in the kitchen showing the takeaway food he had ordered for himself and Anna, at one point you see Anna going towards the outside kitchen door, hesitating as she spots one of the dogs (I assume it was Albi as she was complaining about him earlier because he had peed in the house), then you can see her walking towards him and opening the kitchen door to the garden and using her foot, aggressively shoving the dog outside.

The amount of times Anna has complained about having to let her dogs out to pee was ridiculous at the old house, in the new house the dogs are restricted to the kitchen, laundry room and the dog garden, so much for them being a part of the family. In the rented house they were able to roam around the downstairs freely because it was someone else's property which they had no respect for.

The dogs used to have to eat from one bowl at one point and all sleep in one cage lying on top of each other, people did comlplain especially after the RSPCA worked with them once but they didn't care. They eventually got a second cage and a dog bowl each, then they got further cages.

Anna also laughs each time it's mentioned that her dogs have lost most of their teeth (they never clean them). Only the groomer sorts them out but I don't know how regular that is. Or how regularly the dog walker visits.

Lastly the fact they let Minnie die of starvation, she was a pup from the same litter who wasn't able to feed after being born and they did nothing to help her and she passed away.

After all that Anna still has the nerve to call herself a dog lover, even the kids tend to ignore them whereas in other families they get involved in walking and playing with them. The dogs should have been given good homes as pups, they would have had a better life that way but Anna selfishly wanted to keep them all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There was one vlog at the old house where Jonathan was in the kitchen showing the takeaway food he had ordered for himself and Anna, at one point you see Anna going towards the outside kitchen door, hesitating as she spots one of the dogs (I assume it was Albi as she was complaining about him earlier because he had peed in the house), then you can see her walking towards him and opening the kitchen door to the garden and using her foot, aggressively shoving the dog outside.

The amount of times Anna has complained about having to let her dogs out to pee was ridiculous at the old house, in the new house the dogs are restricted to the kitchen, laundry room and the dog garden, so much for them being a part of the family. In the rented house they were able to roam around the downstairs freely because it was someone else's property which they had no respect for.

The dogs used to have to eat from one bowl at one point and all sleep in one cage lying on top of each other, people did comlplain especially after the RSPCA worked with them once but they didn't care. They eventually got a second cage and a dog bowl each, then they got further cages.

Anna also laughs each time it's mentioned that her dogs have lost most of their teeth (they never clean them). Only the groomer sorts them out but I don't know how regular that is. Or how regularly the dog walker visits.

Lastly the fact they let Minnie die of starvation, she was a pup from the same litter who wasn't able to feed after being born and they did nothing to help her and she passed away.

After all that Anna still has the nerve to call herself a dog lover, even the kids tend to ignore them whereas in other families they get involved in walking and playing with them. The dogs should have been given good homes as pups, they would have had a better life that way but Anna selfishly wanted to keep them all.
I'm not being a rave/fan person for them, but I got my first dog when I was about 5 years old (Eddy's age as of now) and I had a 2-year-old brother at the time and my brother certainly wasn't involved in much care for the dog. In fact, he was a bit spooked out by how tall the Golden Retriever got eventually. I was the one who asked for the dog and got it and I was involved in helping with walks, talking him out to the garden and cleaning up after him and feeding him from a young age. But because all the dogs were around from Emilia's birth onwards and as every kid was born, they may not see them in the same way a child who asked for a puppy would and they're not as clued up to their responsibility for dog care?

Sorry if that didn't make any sense!!

It's gross that they did stupid charity work for the RSPCA yet couldn't even care for their own dogs.

I wonder why she had the selfish desire to keep the dogs when she clearly isn't that arsed to care for them properly. The Minnie case was intentional animal abuse, but they really should have neutered the two dogs anyway. It's ridiculous just letting puppies be born, especially if you're not clued up on dog birth, neonatal puppy care and finding proper homes for the offspring. There are so many appalling people who breed dogs just to sell the puppies. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve always wondered why they have the dogs. It almost feels like they have them for show.

I remember when I got my first dog, I was 6 and she was my baby. I used to love walking her and running around the garden with her - I never have understood why they have a dog walker (apart from sheer laziness). Taking your dog for a walk/to the park is the whole reason for having an animal. I also hate seeing them caged/locked in. My dogs always had free reign of the house (and I have vivid memories of sleeping in the Harry Potter scar shape as they stole my bed)

Everything these two do is for show and I do not do well with people who mistreat animals. I stepped on my dogs paw by accident and I felt like I’d cut it off for a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Dog lover?!? She’s not even a child lover let alone a dog one🤔

Anna is saying how almost fully bright it as at 6am🤔where the hell that she lives?? It’s full on bright at 4.30am in the morning, she always films herself in the dark after her “workout” and you can see it’s fully day light outside!!!

Reactions: 10
YES! im also going to include anna comparing her fanny to emilia's[emoji1785] how they say these things, edit them and think "this is the content i want to share" is so odd.. they're so painfully unaware of their own gross comments
What the duck? What did she say that is just odd.

Reactions: 2
What the duck? What did she say that is just odd.
It was after she went to the salon to be waxed and said she looked like her daughter down below, such a weird woman! She also added that Jonathan likes the waxed look and she feels clean, that was too much information especially for her child fans.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Has alessia got autism? she seems so awkward compared to the other children , no hate I'm just curious to see what others think

Reactions: 5
Has alessia got autism? she seems so awkward compared to the other children , no hate I'm just curious to see what others think
No she’s just the outcome of the “ I give up child” and parents too the worst snobby people on the planet. Trust me Andrea will be no different , if not worse because he’s the last . The more kids = less f**** given

Reactions: 13
No she’s just the outcome of the “ I give up child” and parents too the worst snobby people on the planet. Trust me Andrea will be no different , if not worse because he’s the last . The more kids = less f**** given
Well that’s what happens when you keep a kid in bed for a year with only a phone for stimulus

Reactions: 9
I've seen some posts saying Anna had a fear of Alessia being unwell or not developing properly because of something the baby's health visitor said. So she decided to just be on call for Alessia's breastfeeding all day and night and the rest of the time, Anna was just lying in bed on her iPhone or laptop. So she missed out on the vital development and exploration stage. Alessia nows plays with Mummy's tampons etc. cause Anna left her handbag with her on the bed and A1 could only pull things out of that rather than toys.

Reactions: 6
Anna’s insta stories from yesterday, they strapped A2 into the trike better than they ever strap the kids into car seats 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
they always act like "oh alessia is bad news" "oh shes in one of her moods" bla bla bla. but 1. she is a spitting imagine of Anna, yet Anna acts like its just an Alessia thing. actually no, she acts just like you! and 2. you act like shes a problem child, but you created her to be this way cause your s*** parents and shes just going to end up a gold digger just like mommy dearest. she isnt even that bad to be honest. when you give way to much special attention to one kid, they tend to end up more moody and demanding because they learnt young how to test you to get people to feel afraid of them having tantrums so they fake it to get their way. i was a lot like that growing up, a happy kid, but i learnt that having brothers and sisters, you have to make people fear your moods to get more attention to get your way. and it seems to be a thing when parents have 4 or more kids, they get lazy and just give in instead of teaching. thats why Emilia is the better behaved, because she was raised to perfection and alot of time went into her, and then same with eddy. but then the other two are blessed with parents who gave up so their living the life of royalty and freedom to be in charge.

they always act like "oh alessia is bad news" "oh shes in one of her moods" bla bla bla. but 1. she is a spitting imagine of Anna, yet Anna acts like its just an Alessia thing. actually no, she acts just like you! and 2. you act like shes a problem child, but you created her to be this way cause your s*** parents and shes just going to end up a gold digger just like mommy dearest. she isnt even that bad to be honest. when you give way to much special attention to one kid, they tend to end up more moody and demanding because they learnt young how to test you to get people to feel afraid of them having tantrums so they fake it to get their way. i was a lot like that growing up, a happy kid, but i learnt that having brothers and sisters, you have to make people fear your moods to get more attention to get your way. and it seems to be a thing when parents have 4 or more kids, they get lazy and just give in instead of teaching. thats why Emilia is the better behaved, because she was raised to perfection and alot of time went into her, and then same with eddy. but then the other two are blessed with parents who gave up so their living the life of royalty and freedom to be in charge.
Honestly I used to think Alessia was on the autistic spectrum, but now I’m more inclined to agree with you, it’s a learned behaviour. No corrections are ever applied to behaviour and they do just use the excuse she’s in a mood. Maybe she is, but until they start getting their acts together, Alessia is never going to learn that that is not the way to express yourself.

I actually feel a little sorry for her. She’s a little darling, but she has spunk and her own mind and neither Anna or Jonathan know how to deal with a child like that. I truly think Andrea will be the same. I do hope they stop comparing the kids too. I know it’s hard (I find myself doing it but mine at times) but they are all individuals with individual needs. Maybe if they started to see that Alessias “moods” would be fewer and further between.

It’s just so sad because Alessia is going to go to school and get thrown in to these situations that she is not going to be equipped to deal with and absolutely none of that is her thought.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.