SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey everyone, im working on an "exposé" type video on the sacconejolys because it seems like most people aren't aware of the questionable things they have done. im planning on covering the alleged threatening card they received, jonathan's sexual assault claims (+the response from his former band mates) exploiting their miscarriage, endangering their kids, etc. any important issues you guys think i should include?
The Omegle chat Jonathan did with his fans when he was up most of the night getting people to vote for them multiple times to win a Radio Times award. He told his young fans to look nice for him and screenshots were taken but i've only seen them in Ivabolokoff's videos. I read that it was a dodgy site and he made the chatroom private the next day.

The way they admitted they have a housekeeper yet recently got advert deals from Mr Muscle and play down how much the housekeeper does, when in truth Anna and Jonathan rarely do any cleaning themselves. Anna has had a cleaner since they lived in Ireland, she's always shunned hard work of any sort.

Reactions: 17
I'm so glad I found tattle and this thread! I started to obsess over my weight and my house thanks to Anna 🙄. I gave birth to my son, 2 months after Anna had Alessia and I could not work out how she kept such a lovely house and had the time to workout.. especially as she had 3 children to look after. I stopped watching the YT videos around when I had my son because I had zero time but I found myself watching the IG stories religiously. I honestly feel like such an idiot for getting sucked into everything 😬!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm so glad I found tattle and this thread! I started to obsess over my weight and my house thanks to Anna 🙄. I gave birth to my son, 2 months after Anna had Alessia and I could not work out how she kept such a lovely house and had the time to workout.. especially as she had 3 children to look after. I stopped watching the YT videos around when I had my son because I had zero time but I found myself watching the IG stories religiously. I honestly feel like such an idiot for getting sucked into everything 😬!

hey everyone, im working on an "exposé" type video on the sacconejolys because it seems like most people aren't aware of the questionable things they have done. im planning on covering the alleged threatening card they received, jonathan's sexual assault claims (+the response from his former band mates) exploiting their miscarriage, endangering their kids, etc. any important issues you guys think i should include?
Someone set up a Blogspot site with a single entry as an open letter to them which they managed to get taken down but screenshots have been saved and posted including on one of Iva Bolokoff's videos

Another Wordpress site with a single entry about them was created.

There's also a vlogger called Kavos who made a video 'the truth about family vloggers' which discusses the SJs and other channels.

Also with regard to Omegle, teenagers' phone numbers and addresses even were posted on a public forum via the Omegle text chat. I don't believe Jonathan is a groomer like Chris Ingham, but also he did a bike ride meet-up for fans and lots of people feel uneasy about an adult man meeting a load of unaccompanied under-18s.

There are also videos like two spider prank ones, which involve J and A intentionally frightening the children for views. I can't find this video but Anna pretended to be a criminal intruder to frighten Eduardo too.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Clearly either of them do.

The boy got more dolls which be used by both sisters.
I would like to see him playing with toys like scooby doo, action man, play doe.

I don't mind him playing with dolls. (Even though I have seen people on the net say he hasn't got a choice in using toys, some people think he may not know about other toys) I like to see other toys from the dolls. Love his doctor outfit.
94E217C2-685D-42C3-8C11-3A129FE07A10.jpeg

He even got given a pair of Vans that are for girls! I mean don’t get me wrong but he does have a lot of girlie things, I have never seen him play with cars or other toys other than dolls😬

Reactions: 4
I think Eduardo is a little girl trapped in a boys body.
All the gestures, poses he does.. there is something more to it..

• Wow
I think Eduardo is a little girl trapped in a boys body.
All the gestures, poses he does.. there is something more to it..
But is he or is he being guided that way because it looks good for the family.
“Look How accepting and brilliant they are as parents”
Would he actually choose these things if he had other options or are we being shown him playing with the “girls” toys. But in reality he plays with both “types” of toys.
I’ve seen him talking about PJ masks and paw patrol but don’t see anything related to them around.

I think he's a little boy who's looked up to his big sister and had plenty of her toys to play with over the years. I don't see any issue with the toys he's playing with, but it's almost like they're encouraging him to play with what's typically girly as a way of gaining attention and praise for their 'we're totally cool with it' attitude. If the kid likes PJ Masks, buy him PJ masks stuff. Don't ignore his interests for the likes on IG ffs. And if he genuinely likes the 'girly' stuff, then buy that too. Buy whatever he's into and let him choose. Let him be his own person.

Reactions: 24
I don’t think it matters what toys Eduardo playa with, however I do feel like he has never had the chance to form his own opinion. There never seemed to be the introduction of toys which are generally seen as ‘boys toys’.

Reactions: 9
Apparently on Anna's IG stories, she gave Eduardo his present and card which Oma sent him, he opened the card to read it and was spelling out the words, but Anna the impatient self centred person that she is, snatched the card from him and said he could read it later just so she could film him opening his present of books.

Also remember the film crew who were filming the kids and Anna a few weeks ago? Well it was all for a self promotional advert which is being shown in the Bluewater Kent shopping centre on one of their screens, with J's twitter and Instagram handles included too. I don't know if it was only for that shopping centre but I doubt Gleam would pay for it to be advertised all over the UK. So all their talk of filming their kids less was just nonsense just like it was on all the other times he's claimed it, now they're so desperate for subs/views etc they are advertising their kids mainly to try and gain more popularity, all the while they are losing subscribers.

People may check them out but they are far too boring and out of touch to be popular, even if J keeps buying subs because the views and comments rarely match up to the amount of subs they have.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Also you could add in the video if J feeding Emilia yoghurt when she was a baby. The way he was talking to her was seriously disturbing.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Also you could add in the video if J feeding Emilia yoghurt when she was a baby. The way he was talking to her was seriously disturbing.
YES! im also going to include anna comparing her fanny to emilia's[emoji1785] how they say these things, edit them and think "this is the content i want to share" is so odd.. they're so painfully unaware of their own gross comments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I wanted to add something else - the chubby bunny challenge where they were getting the older kids to put as many marshmallows in their mouths as possible, if I remember correctly Eduardo stopped at a certain point but Emilia carried on before starting to cry and A&J just laughed at her. That was one of the incidents which prompted many complaints and Social Services becoming involved.

Those prats didn't think that E1 could have choked and neither of them would have known any first aid I bet. After SS paid them.a visit Jonathan filmed yet another passive aggressive rant, the thick pillock actually moaned that nobody complained when Alfie did the challenge, without even thinking he's an adult whereas Emilia was just a child.

Anna admitting in an interview for J's 1st book that she 'accidently' hit Eduardo with a coat hanger when she went to slap him and he mentioned it in a packed GP's waiting room embarassing her (well done Eddie!) - the interview is on Facebook but I think it's on the publisher's site. She has also admitted to slapping her kids before and showed how she did it with hand gestures. She threw things at the kitchen door at the old house in anger because E1 and E2 woke up Alessia. Then there's A&J's arguments and Anna throwing things and hurting J for a laugh (like leaving the broken lightbulb at the bottom of the stairs for him to step on in bare feet).

• Wow
The 2 of them are nutters and shouldn’t have been allowed to keep a goldfish never mind 4 poor innocent kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
^There's also a significant amount of circumstantial evidence to support the rumour that they use the threat of cold showers to control and punish their children. Emilia mentioned it whilst playing with her dolls at the old house, as in, 'if you're naughty you'll get a cold shower', and then it was mentioned when Erika was there one time.

If you look back at the vlogs in the old house many of the ones with the two older kids together are filmed in the shower with them fully clothed. What a strange place to put clothed children, unless they are there for a reason. Remember that they didn't have showers for hygeine, always baths. Another incident was when he filmed Emilia in the shower, obviously naked and looking upset. It was after he'd been to her teacher's evening and I guess it was bad news about her progress.

There were a few times in the vlog where he pleaded with her to behave at school that day and it seems she struggled to behave when she first went to the school she's at now. But when he filmed her in the shower he gave this whole speech about how she'd never been in any trouble at all etc and he made her collude in his lies. Can't remember the title of the vlog but when I do I'll link it as, to me, its VERY obvious that something's not right and my guess is that she was put in a cold shower because her report from the teacher was negative and then when he filmed her the told her they were going to pretend it was all positive for the vlog and appearances, you can actually see the point where he jabs her naked belly with his finger to prompt her to agree with him and she just looks so confused. :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
He is a bloody sociopath and so is Anna. They do so many questionable things with those kids. Don’t know why social services haven’t been in touch again. Just because they live in a big house with flash cars doesn’t mean abuse doesn’t go on.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The cold shower thing just haunts and fucks up my head. If they do that to their kids, what do they do to their dogs? 😱

• Sad
  • Wow
They were being filmed by Stacey Dooley recently but I wonder if Joe Sugg would have told her anything about them? He's not with Gleam any more so doesn't have to toe the line and be positive about them and I'm sure he will have heard lots of stories about their unacceptable behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.