Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
It's just bizarre! I'm all for randomly putting on make up to perk myself up even if I don't have much/anything on, but to actually have it set in stone to do full hair and make up as part of my daily routine...nah. Honestly life is too short. And she goes nowhere?! I wonder is that something Jonathan expects. If a man expected me to be done up every day, he would be sorely disappointed 😂
He seems very controlling about her makeup - he hates her wearing red or brighter colours on her lips. I thought that she looked better with a brighter lip

I also think that black eyeliner is too harsh......just a neutral smoky eye would look better

• Wow
Reactions: 33

memoii11

VIP Member
Like what is he actually wanting from this? People wanking over it? Sending him dirty dms? He's gross

• Sick

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I actually reported this. This photo is so gross like, inreally want to vomit. He's really sick god, poor kids.
I reported too - apart from being extremely predatory and exposing himself to underage fans, it is revolting and nobody, NOBODY wants to see his clammy little pubes and ugly tats.

• Sick
  • Haha

JaneRosie

The sad thing about A2 crying in the pizza photo is that he seems to be crying without looking for comfort… as if he knows there is no one who can comfort him. I’ve been around small kids a fair bit… but never seen one crying like that before.

• Sad

Heidi77

VIP Member
I have a theory. You know that Amy Schumer film where she bangs her head and thinks she's God's gift. I reckon Joanie came flying off the peleton and gave his conk a good whack. Nobody but him finds him attractive.

• Haha

Frenchlurker

i can't believe he's writing a badly written fanfiction about himself ..and his own wife! ( if he was so sexually fulfilled he would at least fantasises about someone else) ....he's a 16 year old self fan!
plus i find strange that for this he actually makes an effort spellingwise.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mickey123

VIP Member
Anal thinks she looks like Jlo so she does her makeup very dark when in reality her skin is pale. Not to mention she self-tans year-round.

Non-binary day was a few days ago. I thought he'd say something, but no he didn't and has no true love for the LBGTQ+ community. They didn't even say Happy Pride or anything. He's on his adventure to make money that's it and right now he's using the community to do so. This whole- is he or isn't he is sickening. Sure he doesn't owe anyone anything, but I think it's harmful to the community to allude to your gender identity.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Anna’s latest ig story saying she is relieved that the cleaning lady is back so she can wash all their dirty dishes. Is that a normal job for a cleaner to do, surely they can wash their own dishes? She also said she has left their dirty bed sheets for 2 weeks because she couldn’t be bothered to clean them. Genuinely the laziest woman ever. They better be paying that cleaner good money
Why does she always post stories of her making the beds, doing laundry indecisive of who actually does it just to not bother with anything when the cleaner can't do it? It takes all of 5 minutes to put a wash on,no excuse.And no I don't think the cleaner should be doing the dishes for them, they are unbelievably lazy. What jobs does anna actually do and not just pretend she does

• Angry
  • Sad

Just-opinion

VIP Member
They all look sunburnt... It could just be the filter, but as someone who burns after 20 minutes in the sun without sunscreen, it looks very familiar.
Screenshot_20210719_184729_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also I bet the nanny is taking them, not A+J

• Sad
  • Angry

asmallbear

I can’t believe Anna just shared that. Alessia was put to bed 35 minutes ago but managed to sneak downstairs, open the back door and wander outside whilst the fox is metres away from her. She wanders around the garden and Anna is stood in her bedroom filming, laughing and not running downstairs after her. Wow. You don’t deserve children. I almost believe she wants them to be harmed so she doesn’t have to look after them
I actually couldn’t believe it, she easily couldn’t have been looking and something awful could have happened, she could have been attacked, kidnapped, just wandered off completely and got lost- it sounds improbable but it happens

• Sad

Pinchme

VIP Member
Alessia has been sucking her thumb for well over a year now i thought it was just a mini phase but it’s not she’s 4 and going to reception in september, it’s not good it’ll affect her teeth
They don't give a dam about her or any of the kids teeth.
The poor love, it's the only comfort she has, she gets zero from the pair of misfits acting as parents.

She always looks so sad and there's just something about her that I feel alot more goes on with her behind closed doors, definitely the black sheep in that family😢

• Sad