SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the money they have they wouldn’t put there hand in their pocket and buy a blackout blind and blackout curtains. That bedroom looks very bright. Not wonder the wee lass couldn’t get to sleep.

Reactions: 25
I dip in and out of these threads but I’m back to laugh at his sexy story LOOOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sacconejolys #50 Humplestiltskin is my name! Join me, join me in my game!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
With all the money they have they wouldn’t put there hand in their pocket and buy a blackout blind and blackout curtains. That bedroom looks very bright. Not wonder the wee lass couldn’t get to sleep.
Also with all their money and they can't afford fans for the kids' rooms?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
SacconeJolys #50: Jonathan thinks he’s being erotic, everyone else is calling him psychotic

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Imagine having such a large ego you make yourself the 'sexy irresistible character' in your own erotic novel and not your own wife.
And not forgetting this gem, 'But Jonathan being a charismatic Irish man'. I don't understand how one person can be so deluded, he really doesn't see himself as others see him. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I actually reported this. This photo is so gross like, inreally want to vomit. He's really sick god, poor kids.
I reported too - apart from being extremely predatory and exposing himself to underage fans, it is revolting and nobody, NOBODY wants to see his clammy little pubes and ugly tats.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
J needs mental health attention ASAP this is beyond disgusting,if Anna had any sense she would get him the help he clearly needs

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Emilia wasn’t in the ‘girls’ room so must have been downstairs with either just her dad ( shudder) or Eduardo too,

I bet his story was first thought about yesterday when he had help in the garden and annal was sunbathing and he’s been itching to Reenact it in his tiny brain 🤮

surely the school parents message alerts are on fire right now

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
He has as much sex appeal as a dirty sock.
Clearly something very wrong with him mentally . Think of all the 40 plus year old family men you know in your life.
Could you imagine Them behaving like this ?!
Really feel sorry for those poor children. Bet they don’t half get teased in school
More evidence, not that any was needed, of how little he actually cares for his children. Poor loves.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
New thread

Reactions: 3
His parents will only delighted to have their private lives spread over the internet once again.
What an ungrearful and disrespectful son.
About his so called “high sex drive” we have saying in French that says: ” C’est ceux qui en parlent le plus qui en font le moins “ basically meaning “it's those who talk about it the most who do the least”. That sums him up so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.