SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no problem with him wearing a dress, but Jonny must know that kids can be cruel, he has to know that whilst at school his son will get all sorts of reactions from other kids, most of which will not be nice, other kids do not understand what's going on, they just see a boy wearing a dress which is not the norm and so that poor lad has to deal with the fallout. 😔

We know the first time he wore it both he and his sister had a crap day, yet Jonny still thinks it's OK. 😡
I agree but then maybe children are more accepting these days. I supposed it gives a mixed message to say ok you can wear a dress but only in secret. It’s a tricky situation and there will always be backlash from somebody. That’s why I think it’s sad to have pushed Eduardo into doing this at such a young age when he clearly has no issue wearing boys clothes for the most part. If he likes dressing up for fun then fine, most children do. But In everyday life you wear regular clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m so sorry, I feel really bad and have reported my own comments as it won’t let me delete them. It was more about the way they exploited it more than anything and kept changing their story which I just didn’t understand. I’m truly sorry for any hurt and upset and I am sorry for your loss
Ahh thank you, I couldn't work out how to delete my own comments. I'll report mine. I never wanted to upset anyone. Someone articulated the situation a lot better above about jono setting up the camera to capture Anna's pain. I still struggle with my fertility journey years on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I never knew anna is friends with the radford family, just happened to see a reply to her in the comments of the washing machine ad.(which of course was gifted 🙄) I hope she doesn't start begging for one, given how much she complains about laundry.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eddie wearing a dress is not a problem but we all know he has been manipulated into it by his parents and thats the problem.

Reactions: 34
I agree but then maybe children are more accepting these days. I supposed it gives a mixed message to say ok you can wear a dress but only in secret. It’s a tricky situation and there will always be backlash from somebody. That’s why I think it’s sad to have pushed Eduardo into doing this at such a young age when he clearly has no issue wearing boys clothes for the most part. If he likes dressing up for fun then fine, most children do. But In everyday life you wear regular clothes
There were occasions where Eduardo made it very clear that he did not want his school peers to see him in a dress. Also, the TikTok where J appeared to show him choosing to wear a dress to school (and not on a dressing up day, a normal school day and J did not ask or tell the school in advance), resulted in both E1 and E2 having bad experiences at school. It was clear from the TikTok that E2 had been told to choose to wear a dress, it was clearly unnatural. That event was what triggered the warning from the school or whatever happened. By doing this, J and A are exposing their son to mockery and bullying and it is wrong. It's nothing to do with whether he likes dressing up in female clothes or his gender. The other schoolchildren and probably their parents were clearly not accepting of it but J does not care what the consequences of his actions are for his children.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
There would be nothing against E2 wearing a dress if it didn't feel forced and was for himself and not for the camera and monetisation and attention

Reactions: 22
Anna Banana has her "social life" with her fitness, hair and beauty regime. Anna doesn't have time for all 4 children. She can just about manage two at a time. Luckily the children will be busy at camps all Summer and she has the Nanny to entertain whoever is at home.
Alessia is just 4 and needs a high backed booster seat at least. Unless Andrea weighs over 18kgs then he should still be using a 5 point harness. Eduardo and Emilia both need booster seats at least because they are both under the car seat law and safety requirements (36 kgs min and 4'9" tall min) for UK car seats. Jono and Anna are beyond careless and neglectful when it comes to car seat safety requirements and common sense.
What makes it so sad is that they have all the time, resources and means to give their children the vest... yet, they give them what ever.

Reactions: 4
Eddie wearing the dress definitely isn’t the problem. The problem is J has shown very worrying signs that he’s potentially forcing and/or bribing eddie to do it. Like a tattler previously said, eddie didn’t want to see his friends in a dress. What changes a child's mind about that in a matter of a few months?

Reactions: 21
He's late to the trend. Massive Attack did it 30 years ago with the Unfinished Sympathy video and Richard Ashcroft and The Verve did it 24 years ago with Bittersweet Symphony 😉
Also... AMFAI - All My Friends Are...... Heathens, take it slow... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All I think when I see Domdie is the LV car insurance advert (one for the UK tattlers) DOM DI DI DARRRR DOM DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DAR
YES, I keep humming it whenever I see Domdie. ;)

I was angered at Jonathan 'monetising' Anna's loss.....by filming it and then making her constantly reminded of her loss by naming the company 'Little Squid'......then having a tattoo of a squid on top of all this! If he needed to have a tattoo to remind him - he could've had a name that they had chosen (I know it was neither make nor female) tattooed on him instead....I know someone who just has ''III tattooed on them as they child they lost would have been their third child .....
I have no problem with a tattoo for what would have been their baby. I do have a problem with the fact that he said that he deliberately put it on his left hand 'so it would be in the vlog, because my right is my camera hand and my left is my grabby hand', and then monetising the heck out of it by doing several videos about it, and putting little octopus drawings all over his childrens books.

It wasn't just something awful that happened to them, it became a money making scheme. Notice also how Anna does not talk about it all that much, but Jonathan keeps bringing it up again and again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She clearly never does the laundry, she has three baskets overflowing with clothes and a load currently in the dryer. I grew up in a family of 6 and mum would do a load of washing everyday and would never pile up like this! They also have the biggest sized washing machine someone can buy I'm pretty sure, must be missing her housekeeper she berated for being "a psycho"
Screenshot_20210701_223707_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210701_223649_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
To be honest, I find it all a bit distasteful to be debating on how valid her miscarriage was or wasn’t. I myself have also experienced a ‘missed miscarriage’. Saw a heart beat on a scan at 6 weeks, felt pregnant all the way through and then experienced a miscarriage at nearly 12 weeks. The scan at the time of my miscarriage showed a 7 week fetus. The body can start absorbing the fetus which can make it difficult to determine exactly when it stopped growing.
Regardless of if it was a blighted ovum, or a developing fetus… every woman and couple or family that go through something like that deserve empathy and understanding - not to be told that their feelings aren’t valid because it wasn’t a ‘real baby’.
I remember watching her video she made about it, and I really felt for her. Every woman’s experience is different. Just because one woman’s is like a heavy period, doesn’t mean another woman’s will be the same. Exactly like childbirth - no two instances are the same.
This post might get reported for trying to manage the comment section - however I really felt the need to say something. Yes, hate on the exploitation that J did of the entire experience (& still exploits to this day) but it doesn’t sit right with me to be saying how someone should deal with their own personal experience. I actually think good on her for speaking about it, you can feel entirely alone when going through one, so I think her video she made probably helped some people.
It’s about her lies and the story changing constantly to suit her narrative at the time and the constant exploitation were talking about. Obviously any loss is horrendous!
Exactly. It's hard to find sympathy for their situation when they treated it like a money making scheme from the second they found out she was pregnant. They even announced her pregnancy super early all in the name of massive views on videos then proceeded to keep clickbaiting the situation at every chance they could for literally years afterward. Yes most of this was probably lead by that creep Jonathan but Anna went right along with it gladly accepting any and all of the money they made off of it. My sympathy stopped when the gross monetizing started.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly. It's hard to find sympathy for their situation when they treated it like a money making scheme from the second they found out she was pregnant. They even announced her pregnancy super early all in the name of massive views on videos then proceeded to keep clickbaiting the situation at every chance they could for literally years afterward. Yes most of this was probably lead by that creep Jonathan but Anna went right along with it gladly accepting any and all of the money they made off of it. My sympathy stopped when the gross monetizing started.
I completely forgot about the click baiting that happened for a long time after. It does seem that Jonathan saw it as an opportunity to gain more views. I can’t believe he set the camera up before going over to comfort her just as she had been told, has he no shame?

Reactions: 17
Did anyone see on Twitter where she reached out to Trisha Paytas and told her how much she loved her?? Trish is a racist, antisemite who has offended every community out there with no regard for other people. She also beat the tit out of her fiancé. Figures that Anna would be a stan

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Did anyone see on Twitter where she reached out to Trisha Paytas and told her how much she loved her?? Trish is a racist, antisemite who has offended every community out there with no regard for other people. She also beat the tit out of her fiancé. Figures that Anna would be a stan
What a random crossover! I feel like when Trisha was on the Frenemies podcast there was a lot of positive rhetoric around them on TikTok. I reckon Anna's just seen a couple of positive tiktoks about Trisha and has decided it's the "cool" thing to support Trisha, not realising all of the problematic things they've actually done!

Reactions: 15
Thread name suggestion from @smileyoureoncamera earlier in the thread...... The Saccone Joly's: A.M.F.A.I.= ALL MONEY FONDLY ACCEPTED……..IDIOTS!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She loves “Dr”Phil as well, this guy is a complete scam artist how exploits people’s vulnerability for views and money… Does it remind you of anyone Anna?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.