SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SacconeJolys #47 Queerbaiting journey + child exploitation someone please take these 'parents' to the police station

Reactions: 29
SacconeJolys #47: Kids are still being used, Jonathan’s hitting the booze while Anna hits snooze

• Haha
Reactions: 50
To be honest, I find it all a bit distasteful to be debating on how valid her miscarriage was or wasn’t. I myself have also experienced a ‘missed miscarriage’. Saw a heart beat on a scan at 6 weeks, felt pregnant all the way through and then experienced a miscarriage at nearly 12 weeks. The scan at the time of my miscarriage showed a 7 week fetus. The body can start absorbing the fetus which can make it difficult to determine exactly when it stopped growing.
Regardless of if it was a blighted ovum, or a developing fetus… every woman and couple or family that go through something like that deserve empathy and understanding - not to be told that their feelings aren’t valid because it wasn’t a ‘real baby’.
I remember watching her video she made about it, and I really felt for her. Every woman’s experience is different. Just because one woman’s is like a heavy period, doesn’t mean another woman’s will be the same. Exactly like childbirth - no two instances are the same.
This post might get reported for trying to manage the comment section - however I really felt the need to say something. Yes, hate on the exploitation that J did of the entire experience (& still exploits to this day) but it doesn’t sit right with me to be saying how someone should deal with their own personal experience. I actually think good on her for speaking about it, you can feel entirely alone when going through one, so I think her video she made probably helped some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
That clip of Emilia angrily hitting the camera though... seriously what is going on in that house??

Reactions: 18
Have you a link to the accounts or a screenshot? My hubby is an accountant. Can get him to read them.
To be honest, I find it all a bit distasteful to be debating on how valid her miscarriage was or wasn’t. I myself have also experienced a ‘missed miscarriage’. Saw a heart beat on a scan at 6 weeks, felt pregnant all the way through and then experienced a miscarriage at nearly 12 weeks. The scan at the time of my miscarriage showed a 7 week fetus. The body can start absorbing the fetus which can make it difficult to determine exactly when it stopped growing.
Regardless of if it was a blighted ovum, or a developing fetus… every woman and couple or family that go through something like that deserve empathy and understanding - not to be told that their feelings aren’t valid because it wasn’t a ‘real baby’.
I remember watching her video she made about it, and I really felt for her. Every woman’s experience is different. Just because one woman’s is like a heavy period, doesn’t mean another woman’s will be the same. Exactly like childbirth - no two instances are the same.
This post might get reported for trying to manage the comment section - however I really felt the need to say something. Yes, hate on the exploitation that J did of the entire experience (& still exploits to this day) but it doesn’t sit right with me to be saying how someone should deal with their own personal experience. I actually think good on her for speaking about it, you can feel entirely alone when going through one, so I think her video she made probably helped some people.
I one hundred per cent agree. I too suffered a blighted ovum. For those 11 eleven weeks I was picturing my future baby, thinking of names etc. It's that what I mourned. The evaporation of all my hopes and dreams. But of course Joan had to monetize their situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s about her lies and the story changing constantly to suit her narrative at the time and the constant exploitation were talking about. Obviously any loss is horrendous!

Reactions: 16
That clip of Emilia angrily hitting the camera though... seriously what is going on in that house??
Someone mentioned earlier that the older she gets and the more she sees her friends parents look after their kids properly, the more resentful she seems to be getting of the camera.

She’s going to be at an age soon where everything is embarrassing, especially your parents, and poor Emilia struck out with her pair. Imagine what kind of things the kids say to her on the playground already about her dad and brother, or even repeating what their mums probably say about antisocial Anna.

It’s only going to get worse when he launches this “adventure”. The internet is permanent and all her classmates have to do is Google her and find all this. My heart breaks for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
You are completely right. I apologise for my other comments. I went to bed last night and realised there are parts of my blighted ovum experience that I had buried deep and it wasn't easy at all. I didn't know what was going to happen and was relived when it wasnt worse than I expected. That's my issue that I need to address. I never should have debated what Anna's experience was. It was more jono making it his trauma instead of supporting anna that bugged me. Yes its awful for a partner as well but I stick by what i said about jono.
I am going to delete my previous comments cos now I have considered and gone back to that time they don't represent how I feel and if anyone is or has experienced a blighted ovum I don't want them to feel triggered or that their emotions are invalid. The fact I didn't process what happened to me is mine tondeal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Someone mentioned earlier that the older she gets and the more she sees her friends parents look after their kids properly, the more resentful she seems to be getting of the camera.

She’s going to be at an age soon where everything is embarrassing, especially your parents, and poor Emilia struck out with her pair. Imagine what kind of things the kids say to her on the playground already about her dad and brother, or even repeating what their mums probably say about antisocial Anna.

It’s only going to get worse when he launches this “adventure”. The internet is permanent and all her classmates have to do is Google her and find all this. My heart breaks for her.
. Yes and imagine the poor girl when she hits puberty and starts her period. Dad is gonna be all over filming that! Her first bra etc. No no no

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I was angered at Jonathan 'monetising' Anna's loss.....by filming it and then making her constantly reminded of her loss by naming the company 'Little Squid'......then having a tattoo of a squid on top of all this! If he needed to have a tattoo to remind him - he could've had a name that they had chosen (I know it was neither make nor female) tattooed on him instead....I know someone who just has ''III tattooed on them as they child they lost would have been their third child .....

Reactions: 15
I was angered at Jonathan 'monetising' Anna's loss.....by filming it and then making her constantly reminded of her loss by naming the company 'Little Squid'......then having a tattoo of a squid on top of all this! If he needed to have a tattoo to remind him - he could've had a name that they had chosen (I know it was neither make nor female) tattooed on him instead....I know someone who just has ''III tattooed on them as they child they lost would have been their third child .....
I fell like even the 🐙 tattoo is fine, or even just cursive Little Squid. Maybe even naming your company in honor of what could have been a baby, that’s your personal decision, but placing a camera on the window still BEFORE going to hug your wife as she’s shattered by the news that the baby might not be ok is what should have been a red flag for her since then and for us, too. What is even more horrific than that is the fact that the days and weeks after the news, they acted for the camera, making it seem it was completely fine, and it could have been, so that piece of footage could have never seen the light of day. He just filmed it just in case, even though that case was the worst case. A sane person wouldn’t have even wanted to think about that, let alone film a bit on content for it. Maybe a genuine talk in the car or later that day, like ,,guys, we don’t want to film this and hope it’s gonna be ok and we can laugh about it in the future, but the doctor said this...”. But filming something before trying to console your loved one?! Can you imagine how many more videos like that there are? He really is deranged and it doesn’t surprise me that she started lying about it, she had 0 emotional support, maybe he didn’t even allow her to see a therapist and things like this are hard to process. I feel for her on this one and this one alone. He is ...I can’t even find words ugly enough to describe him, I hope he gets what he deserves and she and the kids will leave him at one point.

Reactions: 24
Poor Edwardo off to school in a dress again, his last day of term will be one where he gets laughed at, questioned, pointed at etc, his sister also will have to suffer the questions and sniggers from her friends.

Why is this man not behind bars 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor Edwardo off to school in a dress again, his last day of term will be one where he gets laughed at, questioned, pointed at etc, his sister also will have to suffer the questions and sniggers from her friends.

Why is this man not behind bars 😡
Nobody has a problem with Eduardo wearing a dress, it’s the way his dad exploits it that’s the problem.

Reactions: 36
I find it upsetting to read on here about how a blighted ovum is basically nothing compared to a "real miscarriage". I had a blighted ovum and it was very real to me. It wasn't just like a bad period for me. I ended up needing a d&c surgery and had to stay in hospital. It was traumatic and 2 years on I still think about it all the time. Yes, I don't agree with the way they vlogged it in their usual tasteless style but I don't agree with people debating on how valid someone's feelings are on this topic. A pregnancy is a pregnancy and it's always distressing when it ends.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I find it upsetting to read on here about how a blighted ovum is basically nothing compared to a "real miscarriage". I had a blighted ovum and it was very real to me. It wasn't just like a bad period for me. I ended up needing a d&c surgery and had to stay in hospital. It was traumatic and 2 years on I still think about it all the time. Yes, I don't agree with the way they vlogged it in their usual tasteless style but I don't agree with people debating on how valid someone's feelings are on this topic. A pregnancy is a pregnancy and it's always distressing when it ends.
I’m so sorry, I feel really bad and have reported my own comments as it won’t let me delete them. It was more about the way they exploited it more than anything and kept changing their story which I just didn’t understand. I’m truly sorry for any hurt and upset and I am sorry for your loss

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m so sorry, I feel really bad and have reported my own comments as it won’t let me delete them. It was more about the way they exploited it more than anything and kept changing their story which I just didn’t understand. I’m truly sorry for any hurt and upset and I am sorry for your loss
Thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nobody has a problem with Eduardo wearing a dress, it’s the way his dad exploits it that’s the problem.
I have no problem with him wearing a dress, but Jonny must know that kids can be cruel, he has to know that whilst at school his son will get all sorts of reactions from other kids, most of which will not be nice, other kids do not understand what's going on, they just see a boy wearing a dress which is not the norm and so that poor lad has to deal with the fallout. 😔

We know the first time he wore it both he and his sister had a crap day, yet Jonny still thinks it's OK. 😡

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.