SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm, can I just say thank you on behalf of all of us

Reactions: 70
Only caught a few minutes but the fact that they compared putting the kids online with a person setting up an only fans . The shore about they vlogged before the kids .

Annal has to be in his ‘ explanation’ because he’s such a liability, she at least manipulates with resorting to swearing for effect .

How anybody can’t see how sly she is is beyond me

Reactions: 30
I have an 11 year old and I don’t allow him to read Yt comments, and they aren’t even about himself...

Reactions: 16
What made me know they are chatting shit was when Jono said 'when the trolls say they don't like tik tok or photos of eduardo I go and post 50 more to piss them off
Did Eduardo consent to that yeah?

Reactions: 47
LMAO I've been to Disney World and had the whole of Hollywood Studios closed for the tour group I was with and rode star tours with mickey and all his friends and it was certainly not down to being famous, infact I'm a nobody just had a friend with connections and lots of money so no offense Anna you ain't special lol.

Reactions: 26
Halfway through this live and I don't believe a word of what is coming out of their mouths!

I honestly think they're COMPLETELY missing the point! It's not about hiding him, its about the fact all Jono's tiktoks are about him, all the thumbnails are him. He is being exploited. They're so thick.

Reactions: 53
And if Eduardo grows up with severe mental problems from the shit they’ve subjected him to online?? Will they tell him ‘well didn’t you like the time we took you to Disney’. Those two are absolute morons

Reactions: 52
J “sure they give up a part of their privacy”
A “I don’t know that they do”

Of course they do! Every private part of their life has been put online for millions to see! We’ve seen so many parts of their life that should have been private. We’ve seen them be BORN for god sake. You’ve posted a picture of Alessia with her private’s on show. You’ve posted their school uniform logo to the world multiple times. They have given up SO much of their privacy, what a fucking joke of a comment to make Anna.

Reactions: 53
What absolute lying BS; they still have no idea what they have done to that poor child and as for only a couple of children making mean comments, Eduardo said he was sick the next day and was off school and E1 said it was the worst day of her life. What completely abhorrent, idiotic vacuous parents they are. Let's hope the school and SS look back at the entire history of SJs and see everything they have done. They will never own up to the error of their ways. By making that video, they are just repeating their normal pattern of playing the victim and blaming others. How about Anna also remembering how she "hated on" J's mother, father and siblings on Twitter? The children are also too young to understand how their childhood will, without a doubt, impact on the rest of their lives.

Reactions: 18
The same applies to Anna though- if she doesnt like what she reads on here then DONT READ !

Reactions: 35
Anna says people said its cause he has older sister, its normal. of course it is. He looks up to her so much and lets be real Anna you never bought 'boyish' dressing up clothes. he never knew any different.
How long did it take you to admit your son was ginger Anna? How long? Rose gold ffs
Absolute load of BS!

Reactions: 40
Why are they letting them read the comments!? Arghh just awful parenting
Im not convinced he does tbh, considering most of them are hate comments. Either he does and he’s too young to understand, or J lies to him and says they’re all positive to encourage him to make another video with him

Reactions: 8
Exactly, nobody has ever said that eduardo shouldn't be allowed to wear what he wants. Eduardo is used front and centre in most tiktoks, instagram and thumbnails, even on Other people's birthday videos!! Yet they still think they are doing nothing wrong.
If there wasn't anything wrong then whoever shared there concerns wouldn't have had anything to raise. No wonder they feel unliked or that people act different around them, effectively calling everyone who disagrees or have concerns trolls or liars.

Reactions: 23
The park was closed for an event tehy were invited to. Not just for Eduardo or the family. Adn it's not 'a little bit of privacy', it's their whole damn lives, from literal birth, from being woken up to being taken back to bed. But whatever, at least they got to go to Disneyland, right Anna?? what an absolute b*tch.

Reactions: 28
The 'Eduardo ran off to change' is BS. He only did that for the Zoom lessons, because that's when he realised that people he knew would be watching. He had no idea when it comes to the vlogs. He had no concept of strangers and/or people he knows watching those vlogs. Maybe he does a little bit now, because his idiot parents let him read the comments.

And Jonathan admitting he posts videos of Eduardo in a dress out of spit, what a lovely thing to do. So nice to be using your son for that.

Get it through your thick heads that he is TOO YOUNG TO CONSENT!!!
And being filmed so much, in your private home, in your bedroom, as you've just woken up, at your breakfast table, when coming home from a long day at school... it is invasive and exploitative. if YOU don't care about YOUR privacy, that's fine. But keep your kids offline.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.