SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree to an extent and this is where my back and forth thought process goes.
I feel exactly the same about Anna. My grandmother was in pretty much the same position as her albeit 60 odd years ago. She moved to a new country, met an older man shortly after her dad passed away and spent years married to him despite being miserable. She had three kids with them and thought it was better for them for their mum and dad to stay together than break the family up. After years she finally got a divorce when my mum was in her late teens. She realised that she’d been preyed on at a young age when she was very vulnerable by someone older than her. She stayed because she didn’t know a life without him, he’d made her believe she didn’t have anything else in this foreign place and that their kids would suffer if she left.

I’m not saying Anna is the same, but I see a lot of similarities.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What the hell is wrong with this man! I’ve just seen the last TikTok, E1 looks like she has no clothes on. Why why why would you put up a video where this could be implied.
Amongst my friends no one posts pictures even of themselves when it could be implied s/he is naked on the picture. And I am talking about ADULTS! It is just disrespectful to put your own child on the internet like that 😡

Reactions: 17
So I went to have a look at their wedding video because of someone’s post about it on here and I came across this one where I guess they made it official and omg I feel like the name of the vlog should actually be titled “This is what a manic episode looks like.” 😬 The whole thing I was just like 😧🤯😶..... from beginning to end Jonathan is talking a million miles an hour, run-on sentences, changing subjects, not making sense, have no idea what he’s saying half the time. While in the car Anna looks absolutely horrified. Maybe because he was legitimately distractedly driving while holding a video camera?? I have to say Anna seemed like a completely different person then, she seemed more reserved and polite with some decency to her. Jonathan clearly has not changed a bit and has always been unwell as it’s so apparent the entire length of this video. What is with him joking to Erika when he says to her “what if I said the wrong name and me and you actually got married?” 🤭 Like what even??????? I’m pretty sure she was what 12 then?? How inappropriate! Omg and then the dinner scene.... omg. That was really something. He would not stop. Just take a look at Anna’s sisters faces, says it all they had absolutely had enough of him. At one point Anna gives him a nasty look and seems to say “Enough.” But he continues on in his manic-ness. I don’t know man, I’m really disturbed after watching this. Other people have commented on here that they believe Jonathan has brainwashed Anna and is very controlling toward her and I 100% got that feeling after seeing this. Today Anna seems like a shell of who she used to be, she seems like she has absorbed all of Jonathan’s toxic traits. I look back at her then and I saw a light in her, an innocence even and it almost made me cry thinking about right now with everything going on with this family how low they have stopped and spiraled because of Jonathan’s VERY severe mental illness that he refuses to get help for. My God.... what goes on behind the closed doors of that house.

I get like a weird Jim Carrey in actor mode vibe off him like hes trying to be funny but sorry J you're just not. The whole act he put on from the very start just never took off just made him look like a deranged tool

PS hoping he's finally gone on an adventure and just got lost on the way back
I think I prefer the silent SJs tbh
Just wish someone would step in to save the kids

Reactions: 21
I watched a really sweet film last night called Palmer with Justin Timberlake the little boy gets bullied at school because

he like girls toys/dress up ect I can't imagine how it would be if he was plastered all over the internet.

Reactions: 4
You’ve got to remember, The Saccone-Jolys are EXPERTS at creating drama and exploiting it for money/views. That’s all they’re doing now. They LOVE speculation, it makes them seem ’powerful’ and gives them an ego boost.

Personally, I hope SS have stepped in because sexualising a 7 year old is pretty fucked up

• Heart
Reactions: 64
something major has happened I think involving the kids, he needs to realise they are not his processions to do with as he pleases, there are rules in place to safe guard children. My only hope is Anna steps up and says enough, but to be honest I don’t think she will, I know we all get creepy vibes from jono but I also get very angry vibes of him, I imagine he could go off like a bloody bomb if pushed enough and that worries me. I hope they both actually for once stop and really think about what has happened and if they could be the issues and address it like adults.

Reactions: 43
I’m a bit surprised that J is still being quiet on social media.

I felt a bit bad for Anna. I do think it was a perfect storm at the beginning of their relationship. First Anna is young and an older guy takes an interest with the “goal” of making her famous, and then her Dad dying. I think she does feel isolated, and maybe it is her own doing, but I think my thought process above also has something to do with it.
The older guy comes along to scoop up the vulnerable 19 year old girl with an ED whose father just died 🤔

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
They could move here to the US with the kids, but it's not as simple as it sounds for them to stay here. He would need to apply for a green card and the kids don't from what I understand qualify for US citizenship because she doesn't meet the requirements of 5 years resident and two being over the age of 14. Not to mention it would be so expensive for them to up and move here. Their best bet is to move back to where her mom lives because she misses her so much.
Something big must have happened for them to be this silent on all their social media. Hopefully, everything is okay and they're getting the help they need. Wishful thinking.

Reactions: 15
I can’t grasp why he would send E2 without discussing it with the school first so they could ensure E2 (and E1 to some degree) were protected and able to be included as normal with whatever adjustments E2 needed. What type of moron doesn’t think that needs some planning for your child’s sake

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I just had a quick look at the wedding video. The absolute state of Joan. When they kissed beside the wedding cake it was like 2 virgins in an arranged marriage that had never met before nevermind kissed anyone in their lives. So even on day 1 there was zero passion in that marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The social media silence is just another cry for attention. Either they want the ego boost from having minions saying how much they miss them, or they’ll do a “the trolls forced us off the internet” storyline to get some sympathy views.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I can’t grasp why he would send E2 without discussing it with the school first so they could ensure E2 (and E1 to some degree) were protected and able to be included as normal with whatever adjustments E2 needed. What type of moron doesn’t think that needs some planning for your child’s sake
Because 'nobody needs permission to be themselves'... And... They're the SJs, they don't need to ask anything, other than begging for freebies and attention ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm getting that vibe, too. I have a suspicion they'll move again - probably rent - then move back to Cork, sooner rather than later. A might actually do well in Ireland - I can see her doing small presenting jobs and having a column in a glossy woman's magazine. Ireland has a lot of retired commercial models who move into those areas.
A could honestly live her best life back in Ireland. She's already kind of known by media outlets here and I'm not 100% sure if this is true but someone said that she was in with Pippa O'Connor who's a model. She could easily get a job on RTE or TV3.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did he maybe fake the whole "EdUaRdO WeNt To ScHoOl In A DrEsS" or am I being naive?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m new to them and just got to know through the nonsense Jonathan is up to (as someone else said, “queer baiting” which is the absolute nail on the head). I just watched their wedding video and he looked like such a scruffy chancer. Turning up to his wedding looking like he couldn’t be arsed to make an effort. Vile.

Reactions: 19
as much as i know they’re so desperate for views etc i really do think something major has happened. i work in a school and i deal with a lot of safeguarding concerns etc and 1000% this seems to have all come from E2 wearing the dress at school. i feel that there tiktkoks have been watched and potentially the children have said things that have raised major red flags. they can claim that it’s there lifestyle that’s under attack but quite frankly it’s time that those childrens interests are at the forefront of everything.

Reactions: 38
Man, from doing 50 QnAs a day to absolutely nothing. Whatever happened this week did an huge number on them to be this quiet. They really f*cked something up eh
I'm wondering if what's happened has caused them to have a huge fight? I would think if they're not fighting J would be on IG here and there to keep up the bullshit appearance that he's in the right and nothings that big of a deal.
Also his silence could be attributed to the fact he's come off his manic high and now has hit an extreme low and the impact of what happened this week has made it 100 times worse. His ego was absolutely LOVING all the attention he was getting on IG so I have a hard to believing he is giving all that up over a slap on the hand from the school. There's either something huge going on behind the scenes or they're at each other's throats. 🤣

The older guy comes along to scoop up the vulnerable 19 year old girl with an ED whose father just died 🤔
Anna's father died a few yrs into her and J relationship. They said once in a Q & A I think, that Anna's father did not like J at all in the beginning but then claimed that at the end of his life he warmed up to him. I personally don't think that was true. He probably was just being nice to his daughter bc he knew he was dying. He seen straight through J's bs from the start and knew he was a worthless but. He definitely expected his daughter to marry someone with half a brain at least

You’ve got to remember, The Saccone-Jolys are EXPERTS at creating drama and exploiting it for money/views. That’s all they’re doing now. They LOVE speculation, it makes them seem ’powerful’ and gives them an ego boost.

Personally, I hope SS have stepped in because sexualising a 7 year old is pretty fucked up
Yes! This exact scenario has played out hundreds of times with these two. They make up some huge drama, claim to be distraught over it to gain sympathy, then go very quiet to build suspens and get those minions all on their side....then bam! They jump back on social acting as if nothing even happened, and never address it ever again. 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.