SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice he uses ‘looks like a barista’

There is as much chance of him coming out as being bi/gender fluid as annal knowing the line up for line of duty 🙄
plus he bought at in a man's shop...this is not crossdressing it's a skirt for men ^^

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This whole thing is so sad. I just checked out his Tik Tok for the first time and ummmm. Why does he have to be in every single video just standing there making weird faces? He clearly has unresolved issues from his childhood and not getting to express himself how he wanted to. I remember watching their videos previously and thinking how odd it was that anytime the E's went to a birthday party or something he would just hang out with the kids the whole time. It's almost as if he wishes he could be a kid again, but in today's world so he could be more expressive with who he actually is. I kind of feel bad for him at this point.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
If he thinks just wearing a skirt now suddenly makes him 'trans' or 'non binary' or whatever, he needs to know there is more to women than wearing skirts.... and a man wearing womens clothes isn't as modern and ground breaking as he thinks its is
I have been female since birth and stopped wearing skirts when i finished comp

Reactions: 13
Omg it just keeps getting better... I feel sicker every day the more this unfolds. So wait I’m confused, can someone explain the tweets that were posted? Were those from one of his former band members? The gist I’m getting is that they are angry about the book? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Reactions: 10
I feel really sad for Eduardo - it's a massive thing to be wearing that dress and I doubt they've thought the consequences through. When I was in middle school, it was year 5 I think so we were 9/10, a little older than Eduardo. One of the boys in my class forgot to wear pants and everyone found out when it was time to get undressed for PE - that stayed with him throughout his entire school life!! So the kids aren't going to forget, I just hope they're nice about it.

Those tiktok leggings - wtaf? if my husband did the school run wearing an outfit like that I'd literally disown him - what an attention seeking twit!!! I hate myself for continuing to watch his tiktoks and reels but it's like a carcrash -I just can't look away!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I feel really sad for Eduardo - it's a massive thing to be wearing that dress and I doubt they've thought the consequences through. When I was in middle school, it was year 5 I think so we were 9/10, a little older than Eduardo. One of the boys in my class forgot to wear pants and everyone found out when it was time to get undressed for PE - that stayed with him throughout his entire school life!! So the kids aren't going to forget, I just hope they're nice about it.

Those tiktok leggings - wtaf? if my husband did the school run wearing an outfit like that I'd literally disown him - what an attention seeking twit!!! I hate myself for continuing to watch his tiktoks and reels but it's like a carcrash -I just can't look away!!!
All of this could also make all 4 of their children targets for bullying.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Bit of a cheek. He wears mens clothing, but makes out they are femine.. no he just looks like a twit & meanwhile he dresses Eduardo in ‘girls’ clothing. Thanks for shoving your 7 year old son under the bus.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I would be MORTIFIED - and my 5-year old daughter as well!

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Why is there always a boy who forgets to wear pants in primary school? haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is there always a boy who forgets to wear pants in primary school? haha
As we are leaving for school in the morning my barrage of questions go something like this.......
“everyone got their water bottle?”
“homework in bags”
“got your jacket?”
“everyone got pants on?”

🤣 the fear is real 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m actually the most upset and outraged at the fact he had the audacity to compare himself to David from Schitts Creek! No. Never ever ever, he’s a national treasure. You sir, are a c u next Tuesday!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If you were A wouldn't you tell him how much of a tit he looks in her leggings not try on a pair with him. And well if you did definitely not let the public see said picture! There's NO scenario that this is 1. Ok and 2. Looks good 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I had to unfollow him before I punched the bastard but noticed his followers are going up?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It makes no sense. Anna is so narrow minded and up until recently was all ‘pink for a girl, blue for a boy’ she had her bloody outfit matched the ‘gender colour’ when she gave birth for god sake and of course it was pink or blue. There’s no way she knew all this about Jonathan beforehand and has always known him best/was accepting of it because she wouldn’t be the way she was if that was the case...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.