SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe he said that infront of his daughter, then she told him not to get drunk. I wonder how much on his drunken behaviour they have to deal with.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Got to feel sorry for the parents who are spending tens of thousands sending their children to a good catholic private school to hear their kids coming home with that foul language, might as well be sending their kids to any school when that’s the trash parents they’re getting there

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What the hell is going on!!!! Did he really just say “let’s get drunk and have sex” in front of the kids!? And Emilia wasn’t even shocked! What the hell is going on in that house. This further confirms that the kids should not be around these horrible parents any longer. They deserve a nice home with loving parents who do not say things like that in front of them. I am honestly disgusted
And not only that but kids and very young adolescents are probably watching the story reels as well... how long before parents start catching on and become outraged?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I cringe so badly every time he swears. Honestly who is he trying to appeal too? As someone in their 20’s with an actual social life literally nobody I know thinks it’s still cool to talk like that, it’s trashy, makes you look uneducated and low class sorry

Reactions: 30
I find this very concerning :/ I hope Anna doesn't shy away from calling for help..he is very clearly falling apart.

Reactions: 14
I cringe so badly every time he swears. Honestly who is he trying to appeal too? As someone in their 20’s with an actual social life literally nobody I know thinks it’s still cool to talk like that, it’s trashy, makes you look uneducated and low class sorry
I only swear on Tattle 😂 in real life it sounds horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna’s face right after he said it. Her eyes say something to me. There is more going on behind the camera that we don’t know about. She looks disgusted with him.
I completely agree, she doesn’t like any of this at all it’s so clear to see..

Reactions: 16
So he’s saying thank you to Jonathan on his igtv as if to say he is no longer Jonathan anymore. He’s seriously acting like he’s going to announce he’s transgender. I don’t trust him one bit, there’s all this build up and then it will be nothing that we didn’t already know.
I genuinely thought that they couldn’t get any worse, but this last week has proved me wrong. Feel so sorry for the kids.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
So he’s saying thank you to Jonathan on his igtv as if to say he is no longer Jonathan anymore. He’s seriously acting like he’s going to announce he’s transgender. I don’t trust him one bit, there’s all this build up and then it will be nothing that we didn’t already know.
I genuinely thought that they couldn’t get any worse, but this last week has proved me wrong. Feel so sorry for the kids.
He's an attention seeker

Reactions: 21
we get it jon, you know the words duck and tit. nothing special, though, because people have been using it for decades. AWKWARD.

no seriously, stop it.
He loves monosyllabic words, they're easier to remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched his whatever the hell speech he was giving and the whole drinking and sexing Instagrams. Dude is off his rocker! He got lucky that his youtube hit at the right time and he kept up with it. I have no idea what he was trying to get across to people. Anal should have thought twice about putting Jojo on her Instagram. I would think that sponsors won't find that family-friendly.

Reactions: 16
What’s going on?!?! Why is he saying duck in every story? I’m so confused 😂
Didn’t you know cursing is a personality. Until now he’s hade to hide his true personality but no longer. Now he’s free to be you and me and be a expletive human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anna’s face right after he said it. Her eyes say something to me. There is more going on behind the camera that we don’t know about. She looks disgusted with him.
It's a shame she doesn't look disgusted like that when her kids are being exposed and exploited😏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
He definitely said before that he's so glad about Andrea as he finally got a child that he can deal with, saying he doesn't know who eduardo is from now he's basically wanting to be him? I actually don't understand what he's gaining from this act right now. I always have watched for the kids, they are funny and quirky and now they are seriously going to be fucked up

• Sad
Reactions: 18
He’s hard at work promoting the new exciting book all about his sexuality. My guess is he first shopped the story line about E2 non-conforming to gender roles and learning to embrace his true 7 year old self by wearing wigs and dresses. But the publisher rightly rejected it because of the ick factor of reading about a 7 year olds gender/sexuality. So Jonathan decided to sell the same book only this time with himself as the protagonist. I don’t get why Jonathan thinks he’s such a special snowflake in 2021 about not conforming to traditional gender roles.

What’s worse is he seems so insincere about this whole “journey.” Is he saying he (and his Eduardo storyline) don’t feel comfortable with themselves unless they dress in drag?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
He’s hard at work promoting the new exciting book all about his sexuality. My guess is he first shopped the story line about E2 non-conforming to gender roles and learning to embrace his true 7 year old self by wearing wigs and dresses. But the publisher rightly rejected it because of the ick factor of reading about a 7 year olds gender/sexuality. So Jonathan decided to sell the same book only this time with himself as the protagonist. I don’t get why Jonathan thinks he’s such a special snowflake in 2021 about not conforming to traditional gender roles.

What’s worse is he seems so insincere about this whole “journey.” Is he saying he (and his Eduardo storyline) don’t feel comfortable with themselves unless they dress in drag?
if there wasn't cash involved anna seems like the last person who would accept anyone. She literally confirms to all of societies expectations. She cooks dinner every night (Afternoon) wearing a pink apron. She comes across as one of the least accepting people on the internet, but i mean if there is a new range rover or $$$$ to be had, better get on that train right guys?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.