SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 540110

Don't know about the rest of you but I definitely don't talk like this in front of my kids. And then for them to go no don't get drunk..
I can’t believe he’s just said that in front of Emilia! 😧🤮duck it in the face” and “get drunk and have sex” will be the things she repeats when she’s playing with her friends. I hope the other parents at the school are as worried as we all are.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I agree with above he seems to have bipolar disorder to me. And he’s manic, lots of what he says seems very very like being manic.
And the sad thing is: this is the time where friends and family members would see this and go "wait, he's struggling, he needs us now, he needs us to be there for him before this unfolds any further in front of the public and he does/says stuff that he's going to regret when the mania fades", but he's managed to alienate every single one of them, he's so cocky and arrogant so I don't blame them. But isolating themselves, while shielding themselves from anyone who could disagree or criticise them and insist on either one of them getting real help, has enabled their mental issues to fester and get worse. Anna will be of no help because she's part of his issues and has too many issues of her own. It's tragic, mostly for the completely innocent children.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Anna's outfit from today's member-only vlog is the exact same as she wore in yesterday's regular vlog. The regular vlog didn't include Anna picking up the A's, it looks as though the members-only vlogs are just unused excerpts from the regular vlog, or vice-versa. Way to create additional value for paying members...

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Excuse my ignorance as I am Irish & I am not in the know about the UK system, but why the hell is A2 in school if he is only 2 and a half? Like why is she referring to all 4 of them being "back to school"? I feel like she cannot wait to get them out the door & in to some form of school. It was the same with A1 barely able to walk or talk and sending them away.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
All I see is crazy & evil right here.
View attachment 539986

Sounds like someone who would rather live in a fantasy world & not have their little bubble popped to face reality. Doesn't like dealing with people giving it to them straight, which I suspect J's mom's deceased partner probably told it to him that way all the time.
View attachment 540018
Yes, Covid is amazing....except for that irritating part with people dying.

Reactions: 9
Excuse my ignorance as I am Irish & I am not in the know about the UK system, but why the hell is A2 in school if he is only 2 and a half? Like why is she referring to all 4 of them being "back to school"? I feel like she cannot wait to get them out the door & in to some form of school. It was the same with A1 barely able to walk or talk and sending them away.
A2 is in nursey but they like to refer to it as school as it's attached to the private school the E's go to.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't even understand what's happening! I just can't help but feel icky everytime I watch his stories 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
The comments and support are just worrying too, my son is eduardos age and I’m all for kids expressing themselves how they please but the pushing of the narrative and the Ttik tok videos of both Emilia and Eduardo who are the same age as my two eldest is so worrying I’d never ever put mine online like that it’s abuse. And because he’s manic he probably thinks he’s a genius, etc etc, anyone who’s seen a manic phase knows what it looks and sounds like. I’ve seen some clips where he does seem like a great fun dad but the worrying stuff well outweighs that and I’m scared for the kids! He seems just like Andrew Brady, Caroline flacks ex who also seems very ill at the moment.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Yes, Covid is amazing....except for that irritating part with people dying.
Wtaf ... I know there are rules I would not mind keeping, but that does not make Covid a positive thing. Idiots.

They call the nursery 'school' because it's attached to the school the Es go to.

Reactions: 7
I think he has realised that his gig as a “family friendly” vlogger is up so this is him trying to shift his appeal.

Desperate.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Did he sound bitter when ranting about bitcoin or what?! Just because he was stoned and got fired left and right during his 20s doesn't mean others can't have it together and work towards their dreams and do something for their mental health in their 20s. He's like a Jack Sparrow in tights, and with worse teeth, only thing he's missing is a parrot on his shoulder, this 'new me' and 'it's all going to be all about me now' better be a success, because him being this loose cannon won't work well with kids toys adverts. He better be ready to get on his knees and beg any management, PR company and especially kids companies to work with him after people get bored of a queer, swearing Jonathan, and we all know they will rather sooner than later.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
He probably read somewhere, that intelligent people tend to swear more.
[/QUOTEfrom
I just think that he is so disrespectful for all his viewer's .It's absolutely lack of basic manners
I truly truly don't understand the swearing, in his 7 story rant about bitcoin and hustling he swore 14 times😂 that is not normal at all, he's completely forcing it
I just think that he is so disrespectful for all his viewer's .It's absolutely lack of basic manners 🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 5
To think there are people out there who would make amazing parents and are desperate to have kids and these pair of shitsticks are systematically destroying their own children in full view of the world. And for what? I have seen some tit on the Internet but these two are a complete disgrace.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel like after she stopped recording that she’s gone mad at him 😂😭😭
also she didn't need to post that , why would you put this in the internet in the first place 🤐🤐this couple baffles me every day more and more

• Sad
Reactions: 12
His cussing now is just over the top. Everything he is doing is to try and get views and I'm sure he's gotten a bit more just because everyone is curious about his spiraling. Young moms watch them with their children in the background, eventually, they will stop watching because of his language, and like the person above said sponsorships don't want to work with a family whose dad drops the f-bomb all the time. To be honest I don't even know who actually sponsors them except LOL and I'm pretty sure that company doesn't care if the kids say the f word or the dad. Those dolls are straight-up streetwalkers.
Jojo's not going to pull a Jenner. His idea of gender-fluid is a pair of leggings and some flower Nikes. A lot of men like feminine things it's not a big deal like he's making it. He's not going to change one thing about himself. What should change is how he treats his mother. It's a damn shame he is embarrassed by the way he grew up by not being rich. duck you Johnatan I didn't have much growing up, but I don't resent my parents or sibling.

Also that hideous mouth of his while in college :sick: instead of blowing money on weed, he could have fixed the tooth! How Anal fell for that is beyond reason. According to him, he was illiterate, poor, and had the mouth of a pirate. She was really pretty ( still is ) and could have found an attractive wealthy man. Instead, she played the lottery and just happened to get lucky that Youtube panned out for them.
Must have been so hard for her parents when she brought him home especially when they are both academics , still baffles me that she has no interest or clue what goes on in the world but it seems like the kids are bright and probably inherited brains from her parents , people have been speculating since E1 was a baby that there is something wrong with her and it happened with each child but they are clever kids but I feel so sorry for them, such a strange house to grow up in .

• Sad
Reactions: 16
To think there are people out there who would make amazing parents and are desperate to have kids and these pair of shitsticks are systematically destroying their own children in full view of the world. And for what? I have seen some tit on the Internet but these two are a complete disgrace.
Omg yes this 🙌🏻 It makes me sick. I follow a woman on YouTube from Australia who is such a genuine kind-hearted good soul, and she and her husband have been trying to have a baby for 7+ years now and they are some of the most deserving people. My heart breaks for them and all others who struggle to get pregnant/carry to term. Then you have these two assholes who exploit the tit out of their children that they completely don’t even want and take for granted! Ooooo I would really love to say what I think of these two directly to their faces! And they love to say that the “trolls” would never say what they say online to them in person but let me tell you Anna and Jonathan I 100% WOULD.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.