SacconeJoly’s #38 Camel toe on show, where did the views go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not losing all this weight and getting fit to just sit in the house. Just saying.

Reactions: 15
Those kids will all get bullied in high school :( The amount of content and videos of them online is seriously worrying. And poor Eduardo in these endless TikToks. Why does Jonathan dress him up like an older woman? Don’t you think that’s really inappropriate?
They're already being bullied. Wasn't it just the other day they made a big deal about E-2 being bulllied?

Not that the parents care. Any normal parent would ring the school and work with them to resolve any problems, but for Anna and Jon being bullied is almost a positive in their eyes, as it provides sympathy and more vlog content.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I just feel so sad every time I see a pic of Alessia, poor little darling just wants to be loved and I can't help but feel she is very much unloved especially by Anna. I don't think she has a maternal bone in her body towards her. She filmed her playing by herself in the trampoline and my heart sank....like put down your effing phone you big lazy slob and go play with your daughter on her birthday!!!!
You’re so right. My heart hurts for her
it’s actually heartbreaking that alessia doesn’t even attempt to get anna to play with her or do anything, alessia already knows that her mother won’t spend time with her. seeing her jumping on the trampoline all alone on her birthday is just so sad. meanwhile jonathan is already talking to eduardo about his birthday in 10 days time? let the poor girl have one day of attention
Exactly what I thought! J and E2 were talking about his birthday yesterday morning. Can’t Alessia have just one day about her!?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Jonal is doing an AD for Mazda on his latest Tik Tok. But instead of Jonathan showcasing the car by himself he has Eduardo heavily featured in the AD .😡:oops: Stop using your kids Jonathan! Grow a spine and make money on your own you feckless little man!

View attachment 507171View attachment 507179
They drive Range Rovers and a Ferrari 🙄 Don’t these companies do research?! Quickly Googling this family you’d soon find out that they aren’t going to be good for your brand!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jonal is doing an AD for Mazda on his latest Tik Tok. But instead of Jonathan showcasing the car by himself he has Eduardo heavily featured in the AD .😡:oops: Stop using your kids Jonathan! Grow a spine and make money on your own you feckless little man!

View attachment 507171View attachment 507179
Jonathan really is completely and UTTERLY thick. He’s getting paid to make an ad for a car and yet we did not get to see the whole car? Just the doors with E2 jumping out and a close up of E2 in the car... Is he advertising the car or Eduardo?

I’m sure Mazda can’t be very happy with that?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
He's done work on his teeth. He had them whitened and now he's on invisalign.
I haven't noticed any other work, but his weight appears to be yoyoing quite drastically
Pretty sure he had a hair transplant too?

Also the shorts are back, flaps screaming for help again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That hair though!!!!🙈🙊 He might need to be mindful sitting outdoors because a bird might land on his head and confuse his hair for a nest. 🙈 :sick: 😂
edit to add: But in the hope it shits on his head.
View attachment 507123
That did make me laugh. His hair looks like it has the texture of candyfloss 🤣

Jonathan really is completely and UTTERLY thick. He’s getting paid to make an ad for a car and yet we did not get to see the whole car? Just the doors with E2 jumping out and a close up of E2 in the car... Is he advertising the car or Eduardo?

I’m sure Mazda can’t be very happy with that?
I'm amazed they got sponsorship by Mazda considering how their views are drastically tanking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know nothing about private schools, do the fees get higher the older the kids get and move up, I would guess they do.
Thats going to be some chunk of money they will be paying out for 4 kids over their school years.
Not only the fees go up but the associated costs too. The fees at my children’s school is

Kindergarten: £2305-£2890
Reception - Year 2: £6655
Year 3 - 8: £7520

Then when they moved to the senior school it’s:
Year 7 - 8: £7520
Year 9 - 11: £7925
Year 12-13: Undecided as it’s a new school but I would hazard a guess at around £8500.

Those amounts are just for the eldest child and yes you do get a discount but it’s still a sizeable amount if you’re on a sinking ship. You then also have expeditions which are charged extra, books/stationary - my children need at minimum an Atlas,Bible, school hymn book, poetry book, thesaurus and English and French dictionaries, all that need to be updated through the years. You then have any extracurricular activities which can range anywhere from £90 - £489 a term along with the associated entrance fees for exams. Then you’ll have uniform on top. I got a bit over on the uniform as I like them to wear fresh clothes every day but that totals at over £800 per child. Even if you went to the minimum I’d say you’re looking at £500 per child, without shoes. I don’t see how they can keep up with it as it’s not going to get any cheaper for them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That did make me laugh. His hair looks like it has the texture of candyfloss 🤣

I'm amazed they got sponsorship by Mazda considering how their views are drastically tanking.
Surely mazda won't be happy that jonathan hasn't bothered promoting the car but instead focused on eduardo again!? Maybe Jonathan has been begging and they looked at their subs not their views?
Maybe someone should message mazda?!

• Angry
I don’t see how they can keep up with it as it’s not going to get any cheaper for them.
I wonder if A-2 will ever attend the private school. It's clear they're struggling for money now, there's no way they will be able to afford the fees for 4, especially as E-1 will be off to secondary and the fee increase there is massive compared to what they pay now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think in Jonasses mind those ad’s and stuff is something those kids could boast about - “i had an x and x ad there and i participated there etc”. But in reality those ads are shite. Nothing to be proud of, no good script, camera work or editing and what is the worse thing in my eyes they do not show the kids in a good professional light and the kids do not earn anything of their work.

Reactions: 7
Some diversion from the usual butt licking of J+A on twitter.
-Upset that they have to pay for the same comments and can't afford it (or their parents won't pay for it if they're children, majority)
-Sad that comments remain off on the videos and only in members only videos, but TikTok comments are more negative than YouTube ever was
-Annoyed that they're not mods of the comments on members only
-Disrespecting their loyal fans by making them pay for the same content they're now missing out on
-Jono says he doesn't have the same investment into YouTube and that's why his views have dropped; no your views dropped and you tried to act non-chalant about the fact your only source of income was dramatically reduced and had to find another platform to exploit your kids on

And this has all happened in the last 24 hours. It's all downhill from here jonnyboy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
To the tune of Return of the Mack:

Return of the flaps
It is
Return of the flaps
Come on
Return of the flaps
Oh, my god
You know that I'll be back
Here I am

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if A-2 will ever attend the private school. It's clear they're struggling for money now, there's no way they will be able to afford the fees for 4, especially as E-1 will be off to secondary and the fee increase there is massive compared to what they pay now.
It will be interesting if they pull him out of the nursery/kindergarten before he starts full time although I don’t see how they will justify that if they don’t take them all out.
I’m not sure if they truly appreciated the commitment to private school as they never seem to do anything with the school (pre Covid). My children usually have so much going on sometimes I feel like I live at the school.

Reactions: 6
So imo sending your kids to private school without a stable income is a really bad idea. What happens when let’s say E1 is in the middle of studying for her GCSE’s and they can’t pay? She can’t be sent to a different school so late? Would be a better idea to find a good grammar school and send them there for secondary

Reactions: 4
So imo sending your kids to private school without a stable income is a really bad idea. What happens when let’s say E1 is in the middle of studying for her GCSE’s and they can’t pay? She can’t be sent to a different school so late? Would be a better idea to find a good grammar school and send them there for secondary
Exactly, have they got a lot more money than we think they have.
Its such a lot of money to be forking out, but he never really thinks of the consequences. A few years ago he was flying high and he was high on it, now he looks like a sad old man who is depressed and blames everything on the trolls, he is hardly in the vlogs and is a shadow of his former self.
I see the hair transplant was a complete failure, now his hair is longer and unkempt hes starting to look like a woman.

Thread suggestions - views are down the drain, jono only has himself to blame.

Anna's up at the crack of dawn, using the kids since the day they were born.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.