SacconeJoly’s #38 Camel toe on show, where did the views go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know nothing about private schools, do the fees get higher the older the kids get and move up, I would guess they do.
Thats going to be some chunk of money they will be paying out for 4 kids over their school years.

Reactions: 3
I know nothing about private schools, do the fees get higher the older the kids get and move up, I would guess they do.
Thats going to be some chunk of money they will be paying out for 4 kids over their school years.
Yes they do, secondary school and particularly sixth form at private schools are very very expensive, much more so than primary. It's arguably more "worth it" to put kids in private for secondary than primary but obv this lot wanted to go all out to prove they can? I guess?

Reactions: 11
Is this seriously the best picture they could have got of Alessia for her birthday? Poor thing looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards. She doesn’t look very happy considering it’s her birthday either. I hope she has the most wonderful day though she deserves it
Oh gawd! Poor little girl😟 lazy bastards could've fixed her hair, at least!

Also the overexposure on half her face from the sunlight and then the lightening filter Js used I think. Awful picture though, could've brushed her hair and hung the dress on a coat hanger so it wouldn't be creased
And I reckon they tell her not to smile for the pics, because of her missing tooth!😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Exactly. Emilia was the star until Eduardo came along. Then he was Anna’s little buddy. After he served his purpose of allowing Anna to stay in bed he was tossed aside for Emilia who was back to being the star. Then we had Alessia. Sje and Anna lived upstairs for a year, then they expected her to be a cute princess who would draw in viewers. But she has always been shy and awkward, so that plan didn’t work out. Back to Emilia. Then we had Andrea, who is just there. He was good for click bait as an infant, but he’s dull, so they reinvented Eduardo and, Voila!, a new storyline is developed. So now we have a big mess of warped personalities trying to figure out a way to do nothing and make money. Imagine telling other adults you make your living on Tik Tok? By using your children? The embarrassment. I don’t care how much $$$ you make- you can make that much as a professional and hold your head high at the same time. Hell, you could do any job and still hold your head high. There’s such little self awareness and shame. It’s like watching a train wreck.
When you actually see it all written down it makes you shudder. These arseholes don’t give a duck about those kids unless they are the flavour of the month. I can’t believe parents are so desperate to just purely use kids for cash. Those children deserve so much better. Alessia is such a wee dolly but those pair of fuds don’t give a duck about her. Honestly boils my blood.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
This😤😭😭😫😫 should have been her father creating an Alessia montage... It's his bleeping job to create content NOT his minions... I just have no words...a

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The minion content is plain WEIRDDDD. Did anyone see that one girl that acted out the whole frozen thing for Alessia? I feel bad but the second hand embarrassment is real

• Sick
Reactions: 17
it’s actually heartbreaking that alessia doesn’t even attempt to get anna to play with her or do anything, alessia already knows that her mother won’t spend time with her. seeing her jumping on the trampoline all alone on her birthday is just so sad. meanwhile jonathan is already talking to eduardo about his birthday in 10 days time? let the poor girl have one day of attention

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Also re costs private school fees currently ( fyi easy to find their primary school ... Fees without uniforms for 4 without Alessia full-time at 4 ,worked out from school website approx £53,000 per year... Without uniforms, extra lessons like piano , extra curricular trips shows clubs ,school dinners but maybe that's why Anna have them shi t packed lunches that school had to tell them didn't have enough in...😖😤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh what a pity party on the latest vlog, the trolls made us move the vlogs to members only, he was thinking about giving up youtube all together, yeh right bore off.
The sad music starting when he starts looking for sympathy
I was laughing the whole way through. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh and Anna in the thumbnail but guess what Anna wasn't in it at all.
Yeah, I am not gonna sign up again. Fooled me once you did.
I noticed on hisYT channel that on the 20th or 24 something like that he lost ten thousand sub. You can check it out on the youtube tracker

As if he would ever give up his biggest source of income 😂, nobody made him move the vlogs to their members channel Jonathan has done it to himself, by posting things that are clear shouldn't have been filmed let alone posted, most people are genuinely concerned about those children, but would never say anything nasty about them. Anna and Jonathan on the other hand? He cannot blame his choice on trolls, their channel lost 10,000 in less than A month and is probably more than that now, Anna loses loads daily, only reason Jonathan's followers increase is because he buys them last I looked it had jumped from +7,000- +15,300. They must really think they don't do anything wrong which is concerning in itself.
Exactly. Emilia was the star until Eduardo came along. Then he was Anna’s little buddy. After he served his purpose of allowing Anna to stay in bed he was tossed aside for Emilia who was back to being the star. Then we had Alessia. Sje and Anna lived upstairs for a year, then they expected her to be a cute princess who would draw in viewers. But she has always been shy and awkward, so that plan didn’t work out. Back to Emilia. Then we had Andrea, who is just there. He was good for click bait as an infant, but he’s dull, so they reinvented Eduardo and, Voila!, a new storyline is developed. So now we have a big mess of warped personalities trying to figure out a way to do nothing and make money. Imagine telling other adults you make your living on Tik Tok? By using your children? The embarrassment. I don’t care how much $$$ you make- you can make that much as a professional and hold your head high at the same time. Hell, you could do any job and still hold your head high. There’s such little self awareness and shame. It’s like watching a train wreck.
Why does Jonathan half to be in every tic Tok? Really gets on my nerves.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I dislike my child watches this "family". The home schooling saga was a joke. I have a big family granted no dogs but my husband works full time and normally I work part time. All of my children completed home school work, was it the best work.. no but all taks were complete and mine range from 10 months to 14 yrs old.
I hope he takes them off line all together.I dislike even more that big twit says only £2.00 per month, what's £2.00!!
£2.00 for 1 channel, what about all the other channels the rest of my kids watch,what if they all went subscription too, plus Disney subscription and prime etc. He is an arrogant sod and his older children are turning into him with same bratty attitude. I feel sorry for the little 2. Alessia acts like a baby because she thinks that's best way to get attention. And the youngest is the most intelligent yet they paint him out to be the thug.

• Angry
  • Heart
What is so bloody odd... They could get so much material just going out!!!!! Know that no farms attractions open... But go out in their local area... Ball games in the park... God evening shopping ... It's not bleeping rocket science scumjoncrapfamvloggger.......the educational loss of those kids from normal stuff like supermarket shopping... talking about foid, what they notice, meal ideas..reading prices signs names etc... I was left on benefit after a violent ex in london... I will treasure for ever pple commenting on her reading the tube lines station names / lines using her school phonics ... Without me as I was reading a book... Secretly listening ... Training to be a teacher but worrying ... be mum not teacher... Anna s lack of love of spending time learning, reading, role playing... God simple eye spy ... Is shocking such normal stuff... Vloggable as they need content. Pieces of paper... Play noughts crosses E1 2 hangman. God its not frigging rocket science Jonny it's yr job...you chose it you lazy pathetic idiot.sorry tatters. ...annoyed upset bloody frustrated rant over... 😖😤😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
That hair though!!!!🙈🙊 He might need to be mindful sitting outdoors because a bird might land on his head and confuse his hair for a nest. 🙈 :sick: 😂
edit to add: But in the hope it shits on his head.
6E6B0C6B-5DB9-487C-B325-8DAAF6FE4897.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The sad music over🤦🏻‍♀️how manipulative 🙄 Given most of his audience seem to be young I can't see many of them/ their parents paying and even if they do for now I doubt it will last. I think this is where the channel will die out!

Reactions: 7
I'm catching up on vlogs I missed and just saw the 'she messed up' one. Wtf. 2 chicken breasts for 2 adults and 4 children?! 😮 Really. She said she can only eat a half. So I'm assuming 4 kids share one? I can't even.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Jonal is doing an AD for Mazda on his latest Tik Tok. But instead of Jonathan showcasing the car by himself he has Eduardo heavily featured in the AD .😡:oops: Stop using your kids Jonathan! Grow a spine and make money on your own you feckless little man!

AAA254F0-D2F3-4D53-B8B4-C91104F3CF2A.jpeg
333F0387-E431-4B3B-BDC0-1D4DDAB9067D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This is is first time I’ve visited Tattle Life in months.
I haven’t watched the SJs in years.
I came simply to enquire - what is ‘different’ about Jonathan?
He looks like he has had some ‘work’ done?
No shade or hate. I’m simply puzzled.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is is first time I’ve visited Tattle Life in months.
I haven’t watched the SJs in years.
I came simply to enquire - what is ‘different’ about Jonathan?
He looks like he has had some ‘work’ done?
No shade or hate. I’m simply puzzled.
He's done work on his teeth. He had them whitened and now he's on invisalign.
I haven't noticed any other work, but his weight appears to be yoyoing quite drastically

Reactions: 1
Those kids will all get bullied in high school :( The amount of content and videos of them online is seriously worrying. And poor Eduardo in these endless TikToks. Why does Jonathan dress him up like an older woman? Don’t you think that’s really inappropriate?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.