SacconeJoly’s #39 It’s the end of our careers and we know it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

Title by me ☺

Recap:

- As the title suggests, the end of their careers are insight. They’ve recently decided to start posting “bonus vlogs” on the members only channel so that Anna can kiss her ego and read comments about herself. They claim they will still post vlogs on the main channel but miss the comments. They will only be turned on for members (minions)
- Anna is still wearing and exercising in clothes 2 sizes to small for her. We are tortured with seeing her camel toe and flaps every morning as she bounces around at 5AM doing her workouts, that appear to be doing nothing for her. Claims to be recovered but all she ever talks about is physical appearence
- Eduardo’s exploitation continues to be dragged out but now everyone is catching on, especially on TikTok. The rest of the children are being ignored, as seen on Alessia’s birthday where they made no effort to celebrate for her, but talk about how amazing and girly Eduardo’s birthday will be
- Vlogs are crap, as are the views. The kids don’t feature much anymore, neither does Jonathan, they’re basically just Anna cooking and taking a year to explain the simplest of things

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Reply to burnbook94:

Theoretically they could move the children whilst studying for their GCSEs however they would have to find a school offering those subjects, with the same exam board as well as a school that is teaching the curriculum in the same order to avoid major disruptions.
I went to private school, as did my siblings and I have my children in private school, where they will stay for their entire education (unless they express wishes to be moved) and we’ve been fortunate to put all their school fees away. I would hate to be in the position where I could be late or unable to pay fees as the school will have no qualms about excluding children for such things.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Reply to burnbook94:

Theoretically they could move the children whilst studying for their GCSEs however they would have to find a school offering those subjects, with the same exam board as well as a school that is teaching the curriculum in the same order to avoid major disruptions.
I went to private school, as did my siblings and I have my children in private school, where they will stay for their entire education (unless they express wishes to be moved) and we’ve been fortunate to put all their school fees away. I would hate to be in the position where I could be late or unable to pay fees as the school will have no qualms about excluding children for such things.
that’s true but it’s still really disruptive. When I was at school I remember my friends parents were having financial difficulties and the school didn’t let her attend until the parents paid, and this was during the final year. Equally if they don’t pay the school are allowed to declare them bankrupt which would stop them from having a business ever again 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 12
‘Providing free vlogs’ 😂😂😂 Pretty much charity workers now are our Anna and Jonathan!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
He cannot blame the "trolls" as he puts it. It's all on him. Bigger channels than him have more "trolls" and they are doing just fine in views and sponsorships. His channel is boring that is why they are going downhill and when he tries to make it interesting he does a crappy job. He is using his son's personal life to gain views and is failing badly at it. E-1 isn't entertaining enough to exploit, she's bratty and it comes across as pretentious. Eddy is being pushed into making tik toks to pay some bills, A-1 isn't cute because she's whiney, poor little Andy is just a normal little boy who doesn't seem to be marketable yet, and Anal isn't interesting enough for people to stick around.
And to add Anal needs to stop with whatever the heck she's doing for exercises and get on one of those professional, expensive exercise machines. She would have a great regime that would work without her eventually hurting herself due to bad form. I think the only reason she doesn't do it is that it's harder than what she's doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Reply to burnbook94:

How many times are you going to mention that your kids are in private school? I think we all get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Anna has changed her tune! Yesterday's she was telling everyone to go and join their members only group, really pushing it and clearly no one took kindly to that and today she is emphasising that there was confusion and no one has to join, they kept the price as low as they could and didn't mean to make people feel left out? Well tell that to jonathan who made it clear it was because of trolls, so he clearly doesn't care who he leaves out. So obviously it was quite lot of people that weren't happy so now they are saying the complete opposite of yesterday. Shockingly Eduardo's gifts are already wrapped and ready a good week in advance! 😡 Way to show favourism anna!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
How many times are you going to mention that your kids are in private school? I think we all get it.
to be honest any post with personnal rambling about how people raise their kids or how they live their lives is annoying in my opinion ..;Not aiming at you just taking the opportunity to express myself haha.

Reactions: 17
Perhaps they are pushing piano hard with E1 so that she might land a music scholarship to a private secondary school. E2 they might say his personality and bullying didn't suit one? There are lots of scholarships given out for private secondaries in sports, music, etc. but who knows if they will be able to land one, especially for all 4 kids. Usually these things have to be equitably distributed so they wouldn't award it to multiple children in the same family for the same school. I believe Anna said awhile ago Jono wanted her to vlog and post more and that she needs to so that she can "pay for school and put food on the table"- it seems like her insta ads are the ones that score the big money.

Also many private schools have hardship funds now where they will continue to support a child whose parents have fallen on hard times for up to 3 terms until the parents get back on their feet financially but this will vary by school.

Reactions: 13
how can they possibly even think about promoting the members channel when they’ve not uploaded in months on it? they’ve completely neglected the members channel and now they wanna use it as their main vlogging platform? honestly if people are dumb enough to part with their money for this scam then there’s no hope

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They were quite involved with the school before Covid, J arranged a PTA thing, they supported the charity George and the Giant Pledge (the boy was in Emilia’s year who had cancer). But they don’t seem to support the children with their learning out of school. Doesn’t matter how good the school is, if you don’t support your children with their reading and homework etc then it’s a waste of money! And most of the children will have very involved and committed parents so the SJs will stand out for all the wrong reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg get over it woman you’re not special
Jesus, she is such a bitter witch, her kids didnt ask to be born, they said it on the vlog two days back it was just for the views,I really hope then the kids are older and are living their own life, anna and jono will be ontheir own, with no one, no family, no friends cos they are not doing themselves any favours the way that jono talks about his family.Every one in jonos family seem to be hard working, stable, cares and loves their kids, come across as friendly and nice, etc, but these two,,,,

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Anna on her stories talking about her broken pelvis again 🙄
View attachment 507871
What in god's name is wrong with her? I've never in my life come across such a demented woman. She comes out of nowhere with these incredibly dark declarations. She must be so unhappy, yet she tries so hard to seem happy and unbothered on the vlogs. She must be an absolute trip to live with.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
What in god's name is wrong with her? I've never in my life come across such a demented woman. She comes out of nowhere with these incredibly dark declarations. She must be so unhappy, yet she tries so hard to seem happy and unbothered on the vlogs. She must be an absolute trip to live with.
specially because Andrea summed her up pretty well "she's making pasta" i think it's cute. many kids answer weird things to that type of question

Reactions: 15
I thought it was cute too but she’s obviously horrified that he didn’t list all the things she does because she’s just such a busy working mom

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.