SacconeJoly’s #38 Camel toe on show, where did the views go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome all,
Congrats to Lozzapaloozza for the thread title with 35+ reactions.

Recap:
- Anna is finishing up exploiting her ED during ED Awareness week, with IG pictures that make her look like a prostitute (bending over so camera looks down her boobs, underwear and camel toe on show) yet they're all seriously edited so yeah... Full recovery guys
- Jono continues to exploit the kids, mostly on TikTok, is buying IG followers because losing 6k a month hurt him too much and is promising big projects for 2022
- They let the Es watch all the Harry Potter movies alone and are CLEARLY hoping for a freebie with Warner Bros in London and Florida when they can travel into USA again
- Kids still whining and looking terrible, they go back to school so hopefully the teachers will notice how deficient and exhausted they are and intervene - and they'll finally get a decent lunch with the school lunches they do
- Jono and Anna are both claiming they enjoyed having the kids home during lockdown and got to spend more time with them... While the kids were locked in the playroom on ipads Anna was "cooking" in the kitchen and Jono was hidden away in his office doing "work" and peloton and constantly complaining about them
If I missed anything add it in a post please!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Welcome all,
Congrats to Lozzapaloozza for the thread title with 35+ reactions.

Recap:
- Anna is finishing up exploiting her ED during ED Awareness week, with IG pictures that make her look like a prostitute (bending over so camera looks down her boobs, underwear and camel toe on show) yet they're all seriously edited so yeah... Full recovery guys
- Jono continues to exploit the kids, mostly on TikTok, is buying IG followers because losing 6k a month hurt him too much and is promising big projects for 2022
- They let the Es watch all the Harry Potter movies alone and are CLEARLY hoping for a freebie with Warner Bros in London and Florida when they can travel into USA again
- Kids still whining and looking terrible, they go back to school so hopefully the teachers will notice how deficient and exhausted they are and intervene - and they'll finally get a decent lunch with the school lunches they do
- Jono and Anna are both claiming they enjoyed having the kids home during lockdown and got to spend more time with them... While the kids were locked in the playroom on ipads Anna was "cooking" in the kitchen and Jono was hidden away in his office doing "work" and peloton and constantly complaining about them
If I missed anything add it in a post please!
Why thank you and an excellent thread recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Enjoyed time with the kids? They were shoves in front of Harry Potter that they shouldn't be watching, attached to ipads or used for tiktok/instagram/Ads.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The most time he spent with the kids has been doing Tiktoks, and that's mostly just Eduardo....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Enjoyed time with the kids? They were shoves in front of Harry Potter that they shouldn't be watching, attached to ipads or used for tiktok/instagram/Ads.
They've mostly been with the nanny all day while Anna lies in bed blocking people and Jonathan is talking to younger girls

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
They mentioned Zoe and Alfies baby in the vlog saying how they're going to get all the annoying toys for the baby because that's what Alfie got them for their kids

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
They mentioned Zoe and Alfies baby in the vlog saying how they're going to get all the annoying toys for the baby because that's what Alfie got them for their kids
I actually hope they are not invited to go and visit, that comment actually comes across as a little bit unkind. By the sounds of it if there buying things for baby they must think they will be visiting despite not seeing them for 3/4 years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is Anna seriously using expensive, boujee Loccitane shampoo to clean her makeup brushes? :rolleyes: It's kind of gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Can we talk about the new tiktok? I’ve never cringed so much.. Jonathan gawping at Anna like that 🤮. Ickkkkk

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What a horrible thing to say about presents you received ,such ungreatfull arseholes!!!
Theres no way they will be visiting them anyway,not unless zalfie are forced to by gleem, but I'm not sure if zalfie are actually with gleem anymore???

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I actually hope they are not invited to go and visit, that comment actually comes across as a bit mean. By the sounds of it if there buying things for baby they must think they will be visiting despite not seeing them for 3/4 years.
I haven't seen the context it was said in. But I don't think it is mean at all! My brother brought my daughter a guitar last xmas. So I have said I was going to get my own back with a noisy toy in future (his baby is due this month)!! Might go for one of the baby shark singing toys! Hahaha.

Reactions: 19
Just been catching up on 10 pages of the last thread 😂 and just wanted to say I agree that Zoe and Alfie don’t need babies to get views, I personally loved Alfie’s “the secrets out” and his more serious videos (seem to remember one with someone high up in YouTube and another with a former gang member).
Cannot ever remember Jonathan and/or Anna putting that much effort and thought into their uploads, ever. Pure laziness.

And meeting the flat Earther!! Sorry just amazing to compare someone who’s sat down and thought of different topics for vids with someone else who is still trying to pass off filming their children as “work”.

• Heart
I didn't get the whole pulling down her top to flash the tops of her boobs when the irritation is on her neck and just a smidge past it. This is Youtube, not onlyfans.
I wonder how long those books are going to last seeing that she has to share them and her sister is three.
I have a feeling somehow, someway Jojo is going to try and cash in on the Zoe baby. He just casually mentioned it in today's vlog. I'm pretty sure that Alfie doesn't want a damn thing from him seeing that he didn't reply to any of the thousand videos Jojo did calling him out on the pool toys. Oh, and after watching their video I think Zoe is going to capitalize on the kid. I did like however how they said we are having a baby and it's a girl and didn't drag it out for a year lol!

Reactions: 18
Is Eduardo wearing Alessia’s wellies? Surely those would be too small for him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Are they still friends with zalfie? The way Jonathan was talking about zoe and Alfie made it sound like their best friends, despite neither family mentioning the others, don't visit each other, I said earlier it must be about 4 years ago they last saw each other, haven't even met all the kids. seems odd Jonathan must think they are besties.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they still friends with zalfie? The way Jonathan was talking about zoe and Alfie made it sound like their best friends, despite neither family mentioning the others, don't visit each other, I said earlier it must be about 4 years ago they last saw each other, haven't even met all the kids. seems odd Jonathan must think they are besties.
Well Alfie doesn’t even follow Jonathan on Instagram anymore so that says a lot....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Yet Jonathan only follows 147 people and Alfie is one of them. Awkward!
he 's always been clingy with them remeber the garden "olympics" when he tried to lure zalfie in a "competition" that never happened because they ignored him, and how awkward they botth were at the gleam's celebrations/reunions...

• Haha
They're going to try and claw their way back into Zalfies friend circle because let's face it, a Zalfies baby is going to be the biggest youtube news of 2021 and any title with the baby in it will be views-galore

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.