SacconeJoly’s #38 Camel toe on show, where did the views go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These "fan" pages are seriously weird. Actual celebs don't have as much stalkers. A shares a vid to stories and had a nose through the posts.

Poor A1 hope she has a happy birthday, doesn't seem like there's much effort gone into it bar birthday cake breakfast ? And plugging the members content when they know their engagement is high with A1 bday today
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢When I first read that I thought Anna had written it not some crazy fan. 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh what a pity party on the latest vlog, the trolls made us move the vlogs to members only, he was thinking about giving up youtube all together, yeh right bore off.
The sad music starting when he starts looking for sympathy
I was laughing the whole way through. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh and Anna in the thumbnail but guess what Anna wasn't in it at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh what a pity party on the latest vlog, the trolls made us move the vlogs to members only, he was thinking about giving up youtube all together, yeh right bore off.
The sad music starting when he starts looking for sympathy
I was laughing the whole way through. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh and Anna in the thumbnail but guess what Anna wasn't in it at all.
As if he would ever give up his biggest source of income 😂, nobody made him move the vlogs to their members channel Jonathan has done it to himself, by posting things that are clear shouldn't have been filmed let alone posted, most people are genuinely concerned about those children, but would never say anything nasty about them. Anna and Jonathan on the other hand? He cannot blame his choice on trolls, their channel lost 10,000 in less than A month and is probably more than that now, Anna loses loads daily, only reason Jonathan's followers increase is because he buys them last I looked it had jumped from +7,000- +15,300. They must really think they don't do anything wrong which is concerning in itself.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So what are you guesses on what project he's working on. My guess is some type of memoir or tv show pitch about his life. Something self-indulgent about how far he's come. What are your guesses?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So what are you guesses on what project he's working on. My guess is some type of memoir or tv show pitch about his life. Something self-indulgent about how far he's come. What are your guesses?
i reckon he’s gunna try and start his own management thing, hence leaving gleam. First client will probably be Eduardo lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I did wonder if it was writing a book or something - not another children's book though. Although there is zero money in book writing (at his level) though!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Whatever it is going by previous experience he won't be very good at it and when it doesn't pay the mortgage he will drop it like a hot potato and not bother with it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is totaly dishonest and delusional and hasn't learnt one thing about himself in all the years he has been on YT. Surely he can't really blame his demise on the critics, and not understand anything anyone has said about him and his nasty, exploitative methods. Gleam when they got rid of him must surely have explained to him why everything he did is so wrong and why no other management or brands would go near him. He talks about creating a safe space for his fans and for the SJs. There is nothing safe about anything he and Anna have ever done. Anything he creates will never be safe for the young fans and certainly not for his children whom he has exposed both to extreme psychological and physical danger throughout his so-called "career"! What a nasty piece of work he is and good riddance to him and his channel. One thing we can be sure of is that, whatever he does, it will fail unless, by some miracle, they can wake up, get their kids out of social media and get proper jobs to earn their living. How they would ever manage to hold down jobs is debatable so they are pretty well doomed but whose fault is that? The first thing they have do is to get some self-awareness in order to fully understand why they have ended up in such a position.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s so full of tit! TikTok is clearly not a ‘safe space’ but he continues to exploit his children on there! Just admit it Jonny boy your panicking now and will do whatever it takes to maintain your lifestyle 🤣🤣

Reactions: 23
This might be silly but anyone else think it was wrong of them to let the kids mess around with alessia birthday presents in front of her yesterday? they could have waited until the kids went to bed instead of potentially spoiling the gifts. They put her Into the next room while watching on the camera. Also Anna get rid of those slippers! is she waiting to be gifted new ones or something. Looks like they had chocolate cake for breakfast, is it a good idea to hype the kids up with cake on a school day?
They used to Gaslight Eduardo before, now that he is a moneymaker like Emilia, he is being excused. Alessia has always been Anna's target because she gives her a good run for money. Soon, Jonathan will find new funda to milk money from Alessia and then Andrea

• Sad
He is totaly dishonest and delusional and hasn't learnt one thing about himself in all the years he has been on YT. Surely he can't really blame his demise on the critics, and not understand anything anyone has said about him and his nasty, exploitative methods. Gleam when they got rid of him must surely have explained to him why everything he did is so wrong and why no other management or brands would go near him. He talks about creating a safe space for his fans and for the SJs. There is nothing safe about anything he and Anna have ever done. Anything he creates will never be safe for the young fans and certainly not for his children whom he has exposed both to extreme psychological and physical danger throughout his so-called "career"! What a nasty piece of work he is and good riddance to him and his channel. One thing we can be sure of is that, whatever he does, it will fail unless, by some miracle, they can wake up, get their kids out of social media and get proper jobs to earn their living. How they would ever manage to hold down jobs is debatable so they are pretty well doomed but whose fault is that? The first thing they have do is to get some self-awareness in order to fully understand why they have ended up in such a position.
Do his member only videos have ads? sure YouTube doesn't allow you to move your entire channel to members only.

Reactions: 1
Andrea being bullied for being ginger will be the next one
Yes but their don't know that Andrea has a rare thing about him (not health or anything) their isn't many people in the world with Ginger hair and blue eyes. If you look it up it the amount of people that has it is very low.

Reactions: 1
Is this seriously the best picture they could have got of Alessia for her birthday? Poor thing looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards. She doesn’t look very happy considering it’s her birthday either. I hope she has the most wonderful day though she deserves it
I just feel so sad every time I see a pic of Alessia, poor little darling just wants to be loved and I can't help but feel she is very much unloved especially by Anna. I don't think she has a maternal bone in her body towards her. She filmed her playing by herself in the trampoline and my heart sank....like put down your effing phone you big lazy slob and go play with your daughter on her birthday!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They used to Gaslight Eduardo before, now that he is a moneymaker like Emilia, he is being excused. Alessia has always been Anna's target because she gives her a good run for money. Soon, Jonathan will find new funda to milk money from Alessia and then Andrea
Exactly. Emilia was the star until Eduardo came along. Then he was Anna’s little buddy. After he served his purpose of allowing Anna to stay in bed he was tossed aside for Emilia who was back to being the star. Then we had Alessia. Sje and Anna lived upstairs for a year, then they expected her to be a cute princess who would draw in viewers. But she has always been shy and awkward, so that plan didn’t work out. Back to Emilia. Then we had Andrea, who is just there. He was good for click bait as an infant, but he’s dull, so they reinvented Eduardo and, Voila!, a new storyline is developed. So now we have a big mess of warped personalities trying to figure out a way to do nothing and make money. Imagine telling other adults you make your living on Tik Tok? By using your children? The embarrassment. I don’t care how much $$$ you make- you can make that much as a professional and hold your head high at the same time. Hell, you could do any job and still hold your head high. There’s such little self awareness and shame. It’s like watching a train wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hadn't noticed until now, but could it be that her head is tilted? Looking at it sideways it looks regular.
Also the overexposure on half her face from the sunlight and then the lightening filter Js used I think. Awful picture though, could've brushed her hair and hung the dress on a coat hanger so it wouldn't be creased

• Sad
Reactions: 2
How does Anna manage to lay on a sun lounger and just calmly watch her daughter play? When I take my 4 year old and 2 year out in our garden I don't get a minute to sit down. They want me to play with them and won't let me relax. Perhaps the nanny was there in the background. Two hard working, full time working parents right there. Don't know what they would consider the rest of us if that is considered full time work.
Theyre used to her never playing with them 😔

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.