SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had children, posted a picture/video of them online and even ONE sick person made an inappropriate comment about my child or people suggested that something I'd misinterpreted as innocent was potentially catering to p*dos, I would NEVER post anything of my child online again. It's utterly incomprehensible to me that these parents have received numerous vicious threats from sickos regarding their children, and genuine concern from fans regarding their thoughtless content e.g. naked children in the bath, showing their uniforms, these tiktoks making reference to adult videos and THEY STILL DON'T LISTEN. Why don't they have that instinct to protect their children? The pound signs really do come before their own children's safeguarding. If they weren't this 'perfect' white, middle class, nuclear family on the surface, I really believe Jonathan's behaviour would be taken more seriously.
Hopefully, this isn't going to start too much debate and take the thread off-topic but it's like something I remember my Mum saying when I was a teenager about the Madeline McCann case (I didn't know all the details when it first emerged and learned this a year later) in that her parents kept the kids in the hotel room at night when they were eating out and just popped in on occasion to check on them. Even though it's horrific for your child to go missing, my mother was saying they probably would have been prosecuted for leaving a child alone, if they didn't have this facade of 'respectability' just because they're both doctors.
It's the same as with the cold showers: parents living in council houses would be more likely to be prosecuted probably if someone reported the cold showers.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Even if Anna wasn't a terrible mother that didn't exploit her children, she still wouldn't be a good fit for New Look. When has she ever mentioned them? Possibly once or twice in the early days in Ireland. A partnership between the two would look ridiculous, just like when she did an AD for F&F clothes. When has Anna ever bought clothes from Tesco? 😂 Oh yeah, when she's paid to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
lol is she on drugs or j‘s wine in her newest stories?

anyways, made me furious when she said she didn‘t really like those gifted boxes in the past (tjat‘s how I understood it). wwtf. I hope every company that ever sent her something like this will never do it again.
also can not believe laura mercier still sends her stuff? 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 10
One of the gossip channel vloggers who made a video on them had JJ getting into a Twitter fight with him. However J deleted his comments aftewards.
CCTV in the kids' bedrooms? That is ridiculous. If he's that worried that something's going to happen to the children in their sleep, TAKE THEM OFF THE bleeping INTERNET. It is awful that they'll go to such extremes just to keep the money machine rolling. No youtuber should have to go to such measures for their safety. If you're giving away that much information that people would be able to get into your child's bedroom and harm them, the answer isn't bleeping CCTV, its deleting any trace of your location being identifiable AT THE LEAST. He isn't the prime minister or president or any other high profile figure that are at risk due to the nature of their job. His kids shouldn't have to feel unsafe in their own home for the sake of something as unnecessary as a vlog.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
God, I feel bad for the cleaner. I already know they’re the type to complain at her for ringing in sick. I used to work for someone that made me feel bad whenever I rung in (which wasn’t often) and it gave me such anxiety to ring up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else hope the cleaner finds Tattle, enough to keep her busy here whilst she is isolating, bet she's got some stories to tell 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
God, I feel bad for the cleaner. I already know they’re the type to complain at her for ringing in sick. I used to work for someone that made me feel bad whenever I rung in (which wasn’t often) and it gave me such anxiety to ring up
I don't know how the cleaner keeps her mouth shut, watching them do duck all all day while she's scrubbing the grey mansion. I bet they're unpleasant employers - can't imagine Anna offering to make a cup of tea or having a chat...

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think whether its the cleaner herself who's unwell or she came into contact morally the whole family should isolate aswell right?
Especially when they have potentially put HER at risk by sending two of their kids to nursery so as to not impede on Anna’s phone scrolling time and Jonathan’s whatever he does time. They are so selfish and self centered it’s unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I hope they don’t get rid of the cleaner for this, they give me the type of vibes that would just sack her off:(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So will Alessia be going to school tomorrow....
I think unless there physically told she can't go in then they will send her as normal and possibly spin a story that there not affected. Can't imagine they would suddenly start following the rules.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
From what Anna says the cleaning lady is her only friend, yeah because you pay her so she’s forced to kiss your arse 🥴 meanwhile what friends do either her or Jono have? Absoloutely bleeping none and that says alot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
From what Anna says the cleaning lady is her only friend, yeah because you pay her so she’s forced to kiss your arse 🥴 meanwhile what friends do either her or Jono have? Absoloutely bleeping none and that says alot
Just remembered they were really close to their cleaning lady in Ireland - I doubt they keep in touch now. Maybe Anna is less cold as a person when it means she gets out of lifting a finger 😂

Reactions: 5
Just remembered they were really close to their cleaning lady in Ireland - I doubt they keep in touch now. Maybe Anna is less cold as a person when it means she gets out of lifting a finger 😂
Omg yes and I find it disturbing how many cleaning ladies and nannies they get through I wonder why 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.