SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow the Sacconejolys a few years back but stopped when they started having kids and using them as content. Imagine my surprise scrolling on reddit just now to find someone talking about them in the context of child abuse! Top comment responding to this post. So glad this family is coming under more scrutiny.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Is it normal to drink an entire bottle of wine every night by yourself? He tries to come across as some sort of connaisseur in an attempt to hide, what, to me, is just alcoholism. Those wines he drinks also are all on the upper end in terms of alcohol content. I mean, he admitted to having ordered stuff off Amazon he didn't remember because he was so drunk.

Also, the bottle he showed yesterday that was £35 isn't that much more expensive than the 'regular' ones he drinks, they're still £24. Now if he 'only' drinks 20 nights per month (which I doubt if you've seen the amounts he bought last week for just himself) that still comes up to almost £500 per month on booze.
Wowww if hes drinking a bottle of wine a night hes way over the limit in the morning to drive children to school !!! I say the local police need to keep an eye on that before hes the cause if a serious accident 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Wowww if hes drinking a bottle of wine a night hes way over the limit in the morning to drive children to school !!! I say the local police need to keep an eye on that before hes the cause if a serious accident 😡😡
I don’t think he drinks one every night, surely we’d be able to tell from
Vlogs etc 😭

Reactions: 3
Let's quick put the fake hair on him and walk outside since everyone says we don't do the girl stuff in public 🙄 how transparent!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t think he drinks one every night, surely we’d be able to tell from
Vlogs etc 😭
You almost get immune to it after a while, it takes a lot more to get drunk. Even if he was hungover or even drunk, he's not going to show that in the vlog so we wouldn't know. He wouldn't ever show him being grumpy or moody from a hangover because it would ruin his 'perfect father' image.

Also, it really bugs me how they always call people who report them to SS 'trolls'. They aren't trolls, they're people who are genuinely worried about the well-being of your children. I just can't comprehend how you can be so ignorant but then again, money did go to their heads.

Reactions: 17
Let's quick put the fake hair on him and walk outside since everyone says we don't do the girl stuff in public 🙄 how transparent!!!!!!
This! I'm starting to wonder if Eduardo asked to grow his hair long and J + A didn't really agree so they got him extensions instead? 🤔 He doesn't wear those to school I'll bet. Why not? If they're so supportive and open to his gender identity issues they should let him get a new uniform that's the same as Emilia wears.

Did anyone see these comments this person is talking about? What was in the TikTok video that would have ppl saying its abuse?

Screenshot_20210117-160437_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This! I'm starting to wonder if Eduardo asked to grow his hair long and J + A didn't really agree so they got him extensions instead? 🤔 He doesn't wear those to school I'll bet. Why not? If they're so supportive and open to his gender identity issues they should let him get a new uniform that's the same as Emilia wears.

Did anyone see these comments this person is talking about? What was in the TikTok video that would have ppl saying its abuse?

View attachment 389325
He's said before in a video he didn't wanna wear his dress to his online class because I suppose he didn't want his friends to see, so I doubt he'd wanna have long hair at school. Poor boy is probably too scared to because his dad is telling him people online are being mean about him.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

View attachment 389325
I don't see any accusations on tik tok

Normally people go to the dentist every 6 months, however it's just for a check up.
I only have a checkup once a year, and that’s just because my dentist is happy with my oral hygiene and overall state of my teeth. Used to be 6 months while he did some work to them though. Also, in my thirties, I still have some of the bumps on my front teeth!! (Only found out they’re called mamelons reading this thread though!) and believe me I’ve eaten plenty of crunchy apples and carrots etc 😂 mine were quite noticeable as a child so not surprised a few stuck around.

Sorry to double post but you know those petitions you can launch on the gov website? Are there any petitioning for children to be protected from exploitation for profit on social media? Like someone posted is happening in France... if not perhaps one should be started...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The exploitation of Eduardo continues. He had a couple days off and he’s back to being dressed up and pimped out again for views.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
He drinks coffee and wine, that alone will stain your teeth. You are correct that the tooth is tucked back and he doesn't pay attention to it. He was thinking about Invisalign but never went through with it. His teeth would look so much better if he did it. Jojo's two front teeth are big and that makes you look younger. If he had them properly aligned he'd have a nice set, although I'm sure they would need to redo the front tooth he had fixed long ago.
I reckon he still smokes too!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
They 100% tell Eduardo to dress up like a girl, and he doesn't mind it so he does it. They are getting desperate for the views aren't they! I've only just seen them on tiktok and I'm so sad for Eduardo, he's totally being taken advantage of.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I only have a checkup once a year, and that’s just because my dentist is happy with my oral hygiene and overall state of my teeth. Used to be 6 months while he did some work to them though. Also, in my thirties, I still have some of the bumps on my front teeth!! (Only found out they’re called mamelons reading this thread though!) and believe me I’ve eaten plenty of crunchy apples and carrots etc 😂 mine were quite noticeable as a child so not surprised a few stuck around.

Sorry to double post but you know those petitions you can launch on the gov website? Are there any petitioning for children to be protected from exploitation for profit on social media? Like someone posted is happening in France... if not perhaps one should be started...
I totally think once a year is perfectly fine for everyone if they don't have problems. I think mamelons are kinda cute and make you look younger.
I'm really proud of France and hope that others look to them for guidance. No kid should have their private life splashed all over the internet to pay their parent's bills.

Reactions: 11
They 100% tell Eduardo to dress up like a girl, and he doesn't mind it so he does it. They are getting desperate for the views aren't they! I've only just seen them on tiktok and I'm so sad for Eduardo, he's totally being taken advantage of.
they’re the ones that are putting make up on him and buying him the extensions, totally inappropriate for a 6 year old. Extensions are way to heavy for a child with such fine hair as well 💔 he’ll look awful with his pale skin, dark eye circles and soon to be bald patches of hair

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I have no idea, I just remember how one of the guys popped up on Twitter back when Jonathan came out with his MeToo vlog. I'm not sure if he was the one who came out with the "it was all consentual" thing, but I remember Jonathan almost threatening him when the guy commented on his Twitter posts back then, Jonathan told him to stay in line and things like 'we don't want that'. I wonder if Jonathan maybe paid him off and had him sign some NDA and that's why this guy was suddenly so quiet after egging Jonathan on before?
He also said Jonathan stole the award the group had won.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.