SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he really wants longer hair A&J should just let him grow it out instead of putting in extensions which will damage his hair and look worse. The extensions they seem to use don’t even look right on his tiny head, feel bad for Eduardo

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
wow is he really drinking an entire bottle of wine a night? how does Anna take this? she's so strict with things but in any case, it's crazy , and definitely a red flag. God i'd be worried just at the fact he'd have to have one glass a night, let alone a whole BOTTLE. that's dangerous. he won't last long at this rate.

Reactions: 10
She does not care, she is in bed by then. He once said he has one glass with dinner and "one to cope with bath time " guess he needs more now.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is interesting from 2011, 7 things about me.. You learn how she met scumjonny at 19./ Her love of sweet things, has to have dessert every dat or she feels deprived... Interesting. What I want to know is what did scumfather do beforehand in Bournemouth cos she was 19 so he would have been 28/29... What did he do for a living in Ireland before then??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is interesting from 2011, 7 things about me.. You learn how she met scumjonny at 19./ Her love of sweet things, has to have dessert every dat or she feels deprived... Interesting. What I want to know is what did scumfather do beforehand in Bournemouth cos she was 19 so he would have been 28/29... What did he do for a living in Ireland before then??
I clicked on the link of point 7 of the above, which, strangely, links to www.jonathanjoly.com page ... and even more strangely, it says the account has been suspended. Why suspended, does anyone know ?

Edited to add : https://www.sitelock.com/blog/account-has-been-suspended/

And of course he has done nothing about it ... typical Jon. Looks bad though ...

Attachments

• Wow
That's interesting I 've just refreshed it on my kindl fire and it opens I 'll post it again and try to open it myself from reposted tattle link.
I 've just clicked it from that tattle page link and it opened in a new tab on m kindle for me🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hi all, never posted on here but seeing everyone’s comments has really opened my eyes. I used to watch their channel from around the time E2 was born (I know they were problematic back then as well) up until some point last year where I guess I just had enough of it, A&J have changed so much from who they used to be, A especially as she used to be more reserved and strict and I remember thinking she is the complete opposite to J, the Vlogs used to have nice calming music and used to be good content but now it’s just chaos, the youngest 2 seem feral and the parenting style has completely changed from when the E’s were little, I actually feel bad that E1 has to share a room with A1 as she seems to enjoy creating a new mess each week (foundation carpet). As for exploiting E2 dressing up I think it’s disgusting and shameful on their part, I know he used to like dresses when he was younger and still does now but does he really want to be all dolled up with fake hair and makeup everyday? Remember this kid is 6 years old and the last thing they should be doing is confusing him. It all just seems like a desperate attempt for money now instead of a job they enjoy, it’s all very sad.

Edit- also if you feel the need to tell your son that to be more feminine you need to have your hair and makeup done then that’s really sad and deffo shows Anna’s insecurities, I barely wear makeup and maybe do my hair every now and then but I’m still a girl. Sad that her insecurities are being forced onto her children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
This was Scumjonnys uni BA thesis... If he can do this then he can bloody well sit with a 6 yr old and 8 yr old while the teacher delivers the lessons live and helps them with the reading, writing or maths activities. Lazy bloody idiot.I googlecjonathanjoly Bournemouth uni and this interview also came up. He basically used Anna to get into what he realised was the new great tech revolution youtube. He must have set up her annasaccone.com blog page and did all the photos 2495385 sll. Used her as his subject her doing fashion and beauty.That must be when at the start he promised the 19 yr "I 'll mark you famous"😖

Last edited:
I don’t think he drinks one every night, surely we’d be able to tell from
Vlogs etc 😭
A bottle is what 4/5 glasses, that's easy for a drinker to drink, if he starts at 8pm until say maybe 1-2 am, he could easily drink two bottles.
The way he rambles on and talks in silly voices, wouldn't suprise me if he's half pissed all the time.
Alcoholics are very good at covering their tracks.

Wtf is this question
Think this just shows the intelligence of his followers, most are young girls that haven't got a clue what being a parent means.

• Angry
I remember Jono saying he started drinking a glass of wine daily after A1 was born when they found going from 2 to 3 children really hard, especially as she was a very small baby and quite clingy. This is the same time when their nanny had left and they called Erika to come every day from Brighton during the summer to help them with the kids. It looks like his wine drinking has escalated since they went on to have A2 and their channel has been tanking.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just wondering if anyone saw what I presume is the Housekeeperon the vlog where Alessia is playing narrating some story to jono, they were in the kitchen and Andrea had the repunzel hairband on, jono pans the camera and you see her walking out of the kitchen towards the dogroom

It really is digusting on jonos tiktoks, the songs he chooses to associate his children with , check out tiktok with Emilia and a jar of glitter water and two batteries,,,

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Not caught up with these 2 for a while . Stopped watching Anna when she constantly posted sweaty workout videos .
Jonathan - still very creepy & odd
Anna - So she used to be exercise obsessed & quite skinny but recently on her videos today she clearly put weight on . Firstly I’m not fat shaming anyone & her weight is her business , she looks fine either way . I was just wondering how come ? She used to be so controlling with her food ??

Reactions: 7
Not caught up with these 2 for a while . Stopped watching Anna when she constantly posted sweaty workout videos .
Jonathan - still very creepy & odd
Anna - So she used to be exercise obsessed & quite skinny but recently on her videos today she clearly put weight on . Firstly I’m not fat shaming anyone & her weight is her business , she looks fine either way . I was just wondering how come ? She used to be so controlling with her food ??
she ‘recovered’ from her eating disorder

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WTF?!?!? There's a lot of swinging & bouncing going on in these workouts & not a lot of stretching & holding the position.
Screenshot_20210118-082616.png

Screenshot_20210118-082622.png

Screenshot_20210118-082630.png

Uuuhhh...yeah, right.
Screenshot_20210118-082636.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is so creepy and scary! People trying to add Emilia on roblox to contact her! Jonathan should be deleting these comments or turning them off completely
I used to play Roblox about 10-12 years ago when I was Emilias age and I remember even back then it was paedophile central, a lot of people on there want you to be their girlfriend and you don’t know who you’re talking to, I really hope they set Emilia up with a new account and monitor it.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
This is so creepy and scary! People trying to add Emilia on roblox to contact her! Jonathan should be deleting these comments or turning them off completely
nahhhh how much of a weirdo do you have to be to post the last comment? and how much of a perv does jonathan have to be to keep it up there?

because even if that isn’t emilia’s username, it could be another young child who is now vulnerable

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Wait, what time do the kids actually have breakfast at weekends? Anna is downstairs with Andrea, talking about the snow. It's 9 am then, and she rambles a bit, then goes up to put her make up on which takes at least half an hour, and then goes downstairs again to ask the Es if they would like breakfast?? The kids normally have dinner at 16:30, they must have been starving. No wonder they can manage so much Nutella......

• Sad
Reactions: 16
nahhhh how much of a weirdo do you have to be to post the last comment? and how much of a perv does jonathan have to be to keep it up there?

because even if that isn’t emilia’s username, it could be another young child who is now vulnerable
Bloody hell, all J's friends coming out of the woodwork.
This disgusts me, this pair really need arresting.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.