SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
first time poster, long time lurker, but in jonathan’s instagram story of the younger two playing and jumping on the bed, you can literally hear anna saying “guys maybe it’s a good idea to do that downstairs”, she’s literally telling her toddlers to go downstairs and jump like maniacs on their own just so they’re out of her hair. They could seriously hurt themselves, (no wonder they’re always bruised and poor A1’s tooth is missing). If she says that with the camera on imagine how she says it turned off, Very worried about the poor two little ones, they seem to have to entertain themselves constantly. Any normal mother would get off their phone and jump on the bed with them.

i used to watch them every day when E1 and E2 were small but now it just seems they literally couldn’t give a rats ass about the younger two as long as they aren’t annoying them and she can sit on her phone doing nothing.
Oh jeez I wouldn’t get up and jump on beds... it would crack. I’d just distract them with another activity but of course Anna doesn’t know how to do that.

Reactions: 8
just searched up Jono on instagram to see his stories (don’t follow either so doesn’t come up on feed). why does he have saccone joly in his name but anna only has saccone. seems a bit odd

• Sad
Reactions: 12
they have a large trampoline in the garden. Why not take the hint and get the kids out in the garden to jump off their energy there and not on a bed? They were gifted those really expensive tempur mattresses and they let their kids jump on the bed like that. It's exactly why they don't value anything because they get it all for free. Let's not forget they complained and complained about A2's "cheap" John Lewis mattress until Emma mattresses finally chucked them one for free months later. I don't know how any self respecting working age adults can feel good about themselves literally begging for free trips, parties, and mattresses....

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Anyone seen the recent post... Anna putting mascara on eddy
She seems weirdly obsessed with putting makeup on the kids, and not just a bit of lipstick or blusher but layers of foundation, concealer, bronzer etc. Very strange...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Genuinely concerns me what happens in that house... like, jono drinks like a fish and the kids - well Emilia has said he takes pictures when she/they sleep... so imagine him drinking sneaking around the house taking photos of them sleeping. Anna fast asleep and not wanting to be involved in anything that happens after 8/9pm. I think it’s all very odd.

I also find their humour to be very boring - the whole were going to make a skit basically saying 🖕🏻 To those saying we are forcing our son to wear dressed ect we don’t care what you think and we don’t care about anyone’s genuine concern. They come across very basic and dull.

Why would they not just address the concerns without the whole “duck the haterzzzz” because I haven’t seen any hate (minus tiktok) just concern for Eddie.

Also, super random but I have this image burnt into my skull of when the Anna’s friend Sabrina lived in london (idk if she still does) and they went to visit them and instead of letting the kids play (Sabrina has 3 boys herself) in the playroom and the adults have a chat Jonathan decided he would stay in the toy room and act a pratt sitting on a kids rocking horse and almost trying to act like he was a kid too it was all weird I remember then I somewhat liked them and I though.... huh well that was weird. Sabrinas husband came in looking a bit confused what he was doing in there too.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
For this tooth problem, it is due to not enough wear on the teeth. Usually it isn’t this bad, so I would say because he doesn’t get enough crunchy fresh food like carrots, apples etc.
Would be good to get a dentist/nurse opinion on this.
Those kids just have big mamelons on their teeth. They are normal and usually will wear over time, but most of us in the US will have them shaved down when we get braces if they are still there. I've been a dental hygienist for 25 years. They do not seem like they go to the dentist every 6 months for cleanings ( although, I do not know how the UK schedules them ) it would seem like something they would include in a vlog because it's interesting. Of course Anal goes to her dentist regularly we know that Jojo does not as we can all tell by his stained tooth ( It is not rotten although it looks like it is)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Those kids just have big mamelons on their teeth. They are normal and usually will wear over time, but most of us in the US will have them shaved down when we get braces if they are still there. I've been a dental hygienist for 25 years. They do not seem like they go to the dentist every 6 months for cleanings ( although, I do not know how the UK schedules them ) it would seem like something they would include in a vlog because it's interesting. Of course Anal goes to her dentist regularly we know that Jojo does not as we can all tell by his stained tooth ( It is not rotten although it looks like it is)
Isn't his tooth a disgusting amount of plaque build up because he doesn't properly brush his teeth? Plus the "balck" tooth is tucked behind others so it needs special attention when brushing.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They do not seem like they go to the dentist every 6 months for cleanings ( although, I do not know how the UK schedules them ) it would seem like something they would include in a vlog because it's interesting.
Normally people go to the dentist every 6 months, however it's just for a check up. I've never in my life had my teeth cleaned at the dentist. But I don't know if that's normal or not! haha
Perhaps the children don't like the dentist or there are tears or whatever so that maybe why they've never filmed it or they simply don't keep on top of visiting regularly. Of course during the pandemic dentist visits are completely off.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Isn't his tooth a disgusting amount of plaque build up because he doesn't properly brush his teeth? Plus the "balck" tooth is tucked behind others so it needs special attention when brushing.
He drinks coffee and wine, that alone will stain your teeth. You are correct that the tooth is tucked back and he doesn't pay attention to it. He was thinking about Invisalign but never went through with it. His teeth would look so much better if he did it. Jojo's two front teeth are big and that makes you look younger. If he had them properly aligned he'd have a nice set, although I'm sure they would need to redo the front tooth he had fixed long ago.

Reactions: 2
They’re falling about on the bed and both of their trousers fall down. A2 has a nappy on, but A1 ends up exposed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.