SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he really making an impact on tiktok though, all his efforts look pretty tit and unoriginal to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But all their efforts were half assed. They are lazy and don't want to put the work in.
this!
plus Jonathan at least has zéro patience ( which he would probably blame on his "ADD" as he calls it and that he uses as much as Anna is using her ED) and if something isn't fast enough bringing profit ,he drops it.He's happy with tiltok because it raised quite fast, but soon he'll get bored/angry at it and drop it.
many of their ideas where not bad actually (of course they had help and did near to nothing, but many influencers and celebreties do so), they didn't know how to set a brand/an identity and stick to it.
He's just transfered the podcast to regular podcast platforms...we'll see how long it lasts, i don't follow the NSFK channel but i have the feeling there hasn't been a new episode for a while now.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This is a giant step in the right direction. J must be shitting himself over this.
Hopefully England quickly follows France and starts making child labor laws around kids being used on social media for profits.

We need all to be writing to our MP's and sending them this link. The more we speak up the better. It has to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry but why have they sent their 2 babies to nursery when they are both stay at home parents especially when the whole virus I get some people aren’t scared about it neither am I but come on that’s a joke you can’t look after babies at home yourself ?

Reactions: 22
I think they have tried to expand beyond YT-

-they tried investing in Adam and Sabrina Sadiq's used luxury goods business (only 5000 pounds apparently) but didn't have the extra cash to become major shareholders in the company. Anna could have used her social media presence to really advertise Sabrina's products but as usual she hid behind the children and did bare minimum so now Sabrina has hired staff who are social media influencers to talk up her products.
-Jono then tried becoming a children's author and also setting up the Friendliest Friends channel (he had mentioned something at the time about trying to get a cbeebies show or something).
-Then Anna tried to start her own clothing business (remember "Nuvoletta clothing by Anna Saccone" and her Xmas pajamas?).

They have silently tried things but it has not worked out for them, hence he is focusing on tik tok and podcasts now. I am sure they have tried other things too behind the scenes that didn't work out.
Yes didn’t he get a load of desks in the annex or start looking for office space, saying he had some sort of huge business he was setting up?!

and let’s not forget the movie (countdown?) that not a single film festival wanted...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes didn’t he get a load of desks in the annex or start looking for office space, saying he had some sort of huge business he was setting up?!

and let’s not forget the movie (countdown?) that not a single film festival wanted...
He really thought he was the next Quentin Tarantino when he made that shocking movie! 😂 Even the premise of it wasn't original. He always has to copy others.
Who could forget the poster for it with all the spelling errors, that still gives me a chuckle. So unprofessional 😄🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes I forgot about when he tried to set up his own animation studio and mentioned something about cartoons etc. They have definitely tried to use their brand in other directions but it hasn't worked out for them. That's why Jono is so invested in tik tok, it's saving his ego more than anything else but he can't compete with all the new generation of influencers. I do feel for him in a way- Anna seems so high maintenance- she should be the one to tell him to cut the nanny as she is a stay at home mum who only occasionally works. Either that or step up her career or get a job. Share in the load in some way, that's what a marriage is, working as a team to support each other and not letting one party shoulder all of the financial worries in the household.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sorry but why have they sent their 2 babies to nursery when they are both stay at home parents especially when the whole virus I get some people aren’t scared about it neither am I but come on that’s a joke you can’t look after babies at home yourself ?
you can guarantee the staff hate them for it

Reactions: 14
you can guarantee the staff hate them for it
As a pre-school assistant myself, I do feel frustrated that they have sent the youngest two to nursery when they have a nanny at home to help two STAY AT HOME parents. There is no need for them to risk either of them picking up the virus at nursery, show no symptoms and spread it to the rest of the family back home and on to other families, who may be living with vulnerable people.
All early years staff and teachers just want to feel safe doing our job that we do love and if kids can stay at home with their parents then they should.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
They have access to private childcare including sending the youngest to nursery (nevermind that 'little bug' going around) but still can't look after the E's? Eduardo in the cinderella dress in Jono's ig post looked gaunt and unwell. He looks like he's wasting away. The bags under his eyes, thin, pale skin, bony limbs etc all make him look as though he's malnourished and sleep deprived. I wonder if people are still contacting social services about them?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
They have access to private childcare including sending the youngest to nursery (nevermind that 'little bug' going around) but still can't look after the E's? Eduardo in the cinderella dress in Jono's ig post looked gaunt and unwell. He looks like he's wasting away. The bags under his eyes, thin, pale skin, bony limbs etc all make him look as though he's malnourished and sleep deprived. I wonder if people are still contacting social services about them?
Apparently in an instagram live that Anna did but conveniently didn't save, they said that social services got contacted because they are putting Eduardo in a dress. I believe the real reason is because people are worried that Eduardo is looking really ill and grey. I think Jonathan in particular just wanted to spin it and keep the 'people are hating on our son for wearing dresses' topic going.

• Angry
Has anyone seen the recent Tik Tok where they've set it up as a joke pretending Eduardo is being forced to wear dresses? Honestly its getting a bit pathetic now. We get it, your son likes to put on dresses and sparkly shoes? My friends nephew who is 7 does that. He's not the only boy in the world to do it. He's a kid at the end of the day and he shouldn't be paraded round social media trying to 'break the norms' because I can just see it backfiring and him becoming confused as he grows up. If he wants to wear a dress, let him wear a dress but constantly making videos about it trying to prove a point just isn't necessary. Let the poor kid be.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Has anyone seen the recent Tik Tok where they've set it up as a joke pretending Eduardo is being forced to wear dresses? Honestly its getting a bit pathetic now. We get it, your son likes to put on dresses and sparkly shoes? My friends nephew who is 7 does that. He's not the only boy in the world to do it. He's a kid at the end of the day and he shouldn't be paraded round social media trying to 'break the norms' because I can just see it backfiring and him becoming confused as he grows up. If he wants to wear a dress, let him wear a dress but constantly making videos about it trying to prove a point just isn't necessary. Let the poor kid be.
It’s pure exploitation

• Angry
Reactions: 34
View attachment 387076
Nutella facts. Nothing but fat and sugar. Way to ruin a liver 😡
View attachment 387082
Yes I forgot about when he tried to set up his own animation studio and mentioned something about cartoons etc. They have definitely tried to use their brand in other directions but it hasn't worked out for them. That's why Jono is so invested in tik tok, it's saving his ego more than anything else but he can't compete with all the new generation of influencers. I do feel for him in a way- Anna seems so high maintenance- she should be the one to tell him to cut the nanny as she is a stay at home mum who only occasionally works. Either that or step up her career or get a job. Share in the load in some way, that's what a marriage is, working as a team to support each other and not letting one party shoulder all of the financial worries in the household.
Like I said in an earlier post. Its not that it hasn't worked out, they just are not willing to put the hard graft in. They have had it too easy wirh you tube. They will resent it for the rest of their lives that money will never flow in so easily for next to no work.

Reactions: 9
Apparently in an instagram live that Anna did but conveniently didn't save, they said that social services got contacted because they are putting Eduardo in a dress. I believe the real reason is because people are worried that Eduardo is looking really ill and grey. I think Jonathan in particular just wanted to spin it and keep the 'people are hating on our son for wearing dresses' topic going.
I'm sure they contacted the SS because Eduardo is being exploited, and he looks like he hasn't had a decent meal or a good night sleep in months.

• Sad
It's crazy they cannot control their three-year-old child. She is shown hitting at her dad with a stuffed animal while he laughs and Anal tells her to run. Then she turns around while she's in her room and looks like she wants to hit her mom. Jesus take the wheel, that would never happen in my home. Anal tells her she needs the pull-up and a book, zero discipline. She would have had a pull up put on and the lights out. NO BOOK! How can you reward a child when they went and hauled off and tried to hit their parent. She's not a baby, she's a pre-schooler that needs to learn the difference between right and wrong. If she hits a kid at school because she is not happy about something then it reflects on the parent. We as parents teach our children how to control and manage their emotions. You shut that tit down when they act like that. If not some kid could end up getting hurt because you had zero control over a three-year-old. It's pretty easy to tell a kid they don't get to read with Mommy because they were not kind to their father. If she cries you just walk off and shut the door. Simple.

• Angry
  • Wow
Another thing they emphasized in the deleted live was that the kids love filming and they come up with the ideas etc. also that for example Alessia loves to watch old videos when she was a baby - like duh! My kids also like to do that! I like to watch old pictures of myself! Their mind is so deluded - like if it’s not on the internet then it does not exist?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone who has truthfully lost 90% of their income would not belonging for posh restaurant takeaway food... That not even bog standard takeaway us normal pple might have it's restaurant higher end food.Idiots.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.