SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s on Erika’s cheek in these pics?
A birthmark. She used to always hide that side of her face, and now she covers it with heavy make up.

I used to always think Anna was stunning when I first followed them. She’s far from being ugly now but she’s tampered with her face too much that she’s kind of ruined herself. Looks wise she’s still out of Jonathan’s league. The photo of Jonathan in that post though had me howling 😂😂he’s always been a munter.
Anna saying her grandmother looked funny 'holding Jonathan's big professional camera'. I've seen his collection. Nothing professional there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did not know scumjonboy had a sister called Leah. Can't sleep so noseying through Anna's old website. Scroll down here they are in 2015 at Means daughter Chloe s christening. Anna says the kids liked playing with their cousins... You never hear about them now or any of his family.. Even before covid.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What’s on Erika’s cheek in these pics?
She has a big birthmark and she wears a lot of foundation to cover it. It’s her choice of course but she was so naturally pretty. I understand covering the birthmark but the rest of the heavy makeup really ruins her natural prettiness in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure if both Anna and Jonathan had Covid, the kids would still be with them, and be exposed. If they were to be taken into hospital, they have a nanny and the Es have friends they could stay with. Erika could take care of them, (she is more capable than their mum). Let's just hope it will never come to that, because as much as I cannot stand A&J I do not wish Covid on anyone.
Me neither! It is a horrible disease, I’ve seen it at work and it is really nasty! I truly hope the kids will be safe

Reactions: 8
I'm sure they contacted the SS because Eduardo is being exploited, and he looks like he hasn't had a decent meal or a good night sleep in months.
Sounds like SS have been involved before, I'm so angry because if these kids were being physically abused, had cuts, burns, bruises then SS would take action, but because these kids are being mentally abused every day, it's not visable they don't take action.
Why aren't SS seeing what we see, a young boy who's being abused to fund his parents lifestyle.

Hope it's not going to be the case, when in 10yrs time & 4 kids are all f'ked up we can say to SS, we told you so . 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it normal to drink an entire bottle of wine every night by yourself? He tries to come across as some sort of connaisseur in an attempt to hide, what, to me, is just alcoholism. Those wines he drinks also are all on the upper end in terms of alcohol content. I mean, he admitted to having ordered stuff off Amazon he didn't remember because he was so drunk.

Also, the bottle he showed yesterday that was £35 isn't that much more expensive than the 'regular' ones he drinks, they're still £24. Now if he 'only' drinks 20 nights per month (which I doubt if you've seen the amounts he bought last week for just himself) that still comes up to almost £500 per month on booze.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Is it normal to drink an entire bottle of wine every night by yourself? He tries to come across as some sort of connaisseur in an attempt to hide, what, to me, is just alcoholism. Those wines he drinks also are all on the upper end in terms of alcohol content. I mean, he admitted to having ordered stuff off Amazon he didn't remember because he was so drunk.

Also, the bottle he showed yesterday that was £35 isn't that much more expensive than the 'regular' ones he drinks, they're still £24. Now if he 'only' drinks 20 nights per month (which I doubt if you've seen the amounts he bought last week for just himself) that still comes up to almost £500 per month on booze.
i remember the lockdown last year (start of april) he had around 32 bottles of wine and said that was that months delivery :rolleyes: its definitely concerning..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

A bottle a night is for sure an addiction. A glass or two every night could even be considered so, depending how well you can tolerate it and if it impacts your life in any way. It’s more if you rely and depend on it to get through your day to day life.

Reactions: 18
I think drinking is his new coping mechanism- he uses it as a reward of getting through the day with the 4 children they chose to have, along with his financial worries and numbing the pain of a career that is tanking.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
27688B77-89CC-42AD-92EF-A905E3298493.jpeg

Jesus Christ, do those children ever get fed anything of nutritional value?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Sorry but why have they sent their 2 babies to nursery when they are both stay at home parents especially when the whole virus I get some people aren’t scared about it neither am I but come on that’s a joke you can’t look after babies at home yourself ?
I can kind of see the appeal though because it's a way of getting social interaction with other children their age. May be a controversial opinion but that's my view on the situation

Reactions: 7
View attachment 388146

Jesus Christ, do those children ever get fed anything of nutritional value?
I'm sure they used to only have chocolate things for breakfast on a weekend... seems to have creeped into everyday of the week now. Plus why is it spread so thickly! It's probably twice as much as anyone else would give their own children.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I can kind of see the appeal though because it's a way of getting social interaction with other children their age. May be a controversial opinion but that's my view on the situation
Yes but not during a pandemic surely when they don't have to go out to work.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I agree I think that’s important, but it’s not like they are ‘only child’s’, they have 3 siblings to interact with and Anal and Joan are home all day doing bugger all so I don’t see why they’d send them in. Save a bit of money keeping them at home too, an extra morning is £400 a term at their school

Reactions: 15

wow:( trust funds my ass. How could they even claim they’re giving a portion of their earrings to the kids when they’re spending like this on a low income

Reactions: 13
Annas instagram story! Even with a filter on Eduardo still looks like he hasn’t slept in weeks. I’ve never seen dark circles so bad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.