SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All for Eduardo wearing dresses and being able to play with whatever toys he likes however why are his parents pushing it SO much. Do they not think about the poor boys future?! He is so young, and say this is just a phase, but there are all these videos plastered all over the internet. Children/teenagers can be very nasty, I would hate the thought of him being bullied later on in school all because his parents have exploited him.
When Eduardo was younger he always played with dresses etc as Emilia was there like I have a brother and he was always more “feminine” as a child as he had me as an older sister. Jonathan is really just dragging this whole thing out. Eduardos just being a kid and playing with toys and dress up as it’s fun smh

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Jonathan is definitely batting for the other team (and there is nothing wrong with that). My issue lies with the fact that he seems to be projecting himself onto Eduardo and living out his desires through his son, consequently denying Eduardo the right to his own identity.

Eduardo (and his siblings) are entitled to privacy, and should be granted such as they grow up and figure out who they are. The fact that Jonathan and Anna deprive them of this is sick.
Hes not gay, come on, going a bit too far with this now.

Reactions: 3
Jonathan going on about 'enjoying the moments more'. How about you put that camera down, then? You seem to look at the camera more than you do your kids, you only have 3-way conversations with them with the camera between you. The fact you ended it with a clapper board 'end scene' tells you how you view your life, and it's not healthy for anyone in your family.

And no, you have not 'traveled the world'. You've been to Anaheim for Vidcon, New York, Orlando Disney, Sorrento, this expensive resort in Italy, Germany for a quick visit with Anna to see her jewellery being printed,, a cruise in Italy and another one to Cuba, and of course Ireland and Scotland for family visits, and that's about it. The fact that most of these trips were freebies makes it quite disgusting that you are still moaning about not being able to go on holiday.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Did not know Scumanna has her own web page... Not used in 2020 cos she is just tooooooooo busy working at home!!😆 I was nosing on Google for stuff on Erika want to know how she affords to live in trendy, not cheap Brighton... And came across this!!! Click on the home page for last 2019 stuff going back to 2010 .
She has actually had a local newspaper column and worked as an online st ylist😆😆😆go to Dec 2010. She posted a double page magazine article all about herself... Age 22

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Did not know Scumanna has her own web page... Not used in 2020 cos she is just tooooooooo busy working at home!!😆 I was nosing on Google for stuff on Erika want to know how she affords to live in trendy, not cheap Brighton... And came across this!!! Click on the home page for last 2019 stuff going back to 2010 .
She has actually had a local newspaper column and worked as an online st ylist😆😆😆go to Dec 2010. She posted a double page magazine article all about herself... Age 22
What happened to her? It seemed like she had a bit of get up and go about her back then. Said you have to be hard working and disciplined to be a stylist. I really think she shoudknt have had those kids if she didn't want them. Or was it all the easy money that her kids earn that made her like this? She's a shell of a person now. Just going through the motions. I know I'm always calling her a lazy witch but I really think a job outside the home would be the making of her. I don't like her, never have, but I think Jonathan has ruined her, just like he is now ruining those kids. He was unhappy all his life now he wants to make sure everyone else is just as miserable. I think if she did try to become more independent and less reliant on him that he would put a stop to it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
i know it’s a petty thing but i’ve worked in retail, why did he have to put the camera on the shop employee in his insta story? he’s got hundreds of thousands of followers? let the poor girl get on with her job without filming her? and what’s the need to have to film your transaction anyway? because you’re so cool getting enough wine for 15 people? honestly he is the personification of small dick energy
We need to work small dick energy into a thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ridiculous amounts of nutella again for the younger two on anna stories.. do these kids just live on chocolate? not surprising that alessias tooth fell out, they don't seem to really look after the kids teeth :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 18
ridiculous amounts of nutella again for the younger two on anna stories.. do these kids just live on chocolate? not surprising that alessias tooth fell out, they don't seem to really look after the kids teeth :rolleyes:
What about a bit of fruit?? A dippy egg? Even a smaller amount of Nutella, you can see how much there is it’s making it bow in the middle that’s how heavy it is 🤣

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Did not know Scumanna has her own web page... Not used in 2020 cos she is just tooooooooo busy working at home!!😆 I was nosing on Google for stuff on Erika want to know how she affords to live in trendy, not cheap Brighton... And came across this!!! Click on the home page for last 2019 stuff going back to 2010
The photo with Emma in it confirms how much she has changed; if you look at her Instagram, you can see she has now become almost skeletal. Erika also used to be so naturally pretty before she also changed her image. All 3 have some serious issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s actually disgusting how much crap they feed their kids. They just don’t care about their kids health.

• Sad
What happened to her? It seemed like she had a bit of get up and go about her back then. Said you have to be hard working and disciplined to be a stylist. I really think she shoudknt have had those kids if she didn't want them. Or was it all the easy money that her kids earn that made her like this? She's a shell of a person now. Just going through the motions. I know I'm always calling her a lazy witch but I really think a job outside the home would be the making of her. I don't like her, never have, but I think Jonathan has ruined her, just like he is now ruining those kids. He was unhappy all his life now he wants to make sure everyone else is just as miserable. I think if she did try to become more independent and less reliant on him that he would put a stop to it.
they did this whole YouTube thing so wrong. If you look at other youtubers popular back in the day I.e. zoella, Tanya burr, even Alfie etc, they’ve all transitioned from YouTube into other career opportunities so it doesn’t matter if they’re not relevant anymore. But the SJ’s have no back up plan and are trying desperately to hold onto relevancy in YouTube. I don’t think Jonathan is smart enough to do anything else but exploit his poor kids but I think Anna could of made something out of herself. She could of even been one of those tv stylists if she just hadn’t been so lazy for the past few years and fucked up her life

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I think they have tried to expand beyond YT-

-they tried investing in Adam and Sabrina Sadiq's used luxury goods business (only 5000 pounds apparently) but didn't have the extra cash to become major shareholders in the company. Anna could have used her social media presence to really advertise Sabrina's products but as usual she hid behind the children and did bare minimum so now Sabrina has hired staff who are social media influencers to talk up her products.
-Jono then tried becoming a children's author and also setting up the Friendliest Friends channel (he had mentioned something at the time about trying to get a cbeebies show or something).
-Then Anna tried to start her own clothing business (remember "Nuvoletta clothing by Anna Saccone" and her Xmas pajamas?).

They have silently tried things but it has not worked out for them, hence he is focusing on tik tok and podcasts now. I am sure they have tried other things too behind the scenes that didn't work out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
This is a giant step in the right direction. J must be shitting himself over this.
Hopefully England quickly follows France and starts making child labor laws around kids being used on social media for profits.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

-they tried investing in Adam and Sabrina Sadiq's used luxury goods business (only 5000 pounds apparently) but didn't have the extra cash to become major shareholders in the company. Anna could have used her social media presence to really advertise Sabrina's products but as usual she hid behind the children and did bare minimum so now Sabrina has hired staff who are social media influencers to talk up her products.
-Jono then tried becoming a children's author and also setting up the Friendliest Friends channel (he had mentioned something at the time about trying to get a cbeebies show or something).
-Then Anna tried to start her own clothing business (remember "Nuvoletta clothing by Anna Saccone" and her Xmas pajamas?).

They have silently tried things but it has not worked out for them, hence he is focusing on tik tok and podcasts now. I am sure they have tried other things too behind the scenes that didn't work out.
Anna also had a print on demand jewellery line, all done in Germany so she did not have to do anything. Quality was awful as was customer service. Typical ;) she also had her face on a Benefit brow kit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

true ! But if they were smart with their money they could have invested it better. Instead they chose to spend spend spend on nothing but useless crap. They bought a worthless motor way house almost as much as their net worth, bought luxury tacky cars, expensive Disney holidays etc. There’s a reason why millionaires stay millionaires, because their modest and extremely smart with their spending. If they at least hired a financial advisor they could be in a much better position than they are now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

But all their efforts were half assed. They are lazy and don't want to put the work in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.