SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re down to 1.8M subs as of today.
1.8M too many still 😬 I feel so sorry for the kids. They're only babies and are going to be so affected if the exploitation continues or if their parents successfully get 'cancelled' and their lives are turned upside down.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
How do they still have so many subscribers, yet so few views? Yesterday's video didn't even reach 5% of their subscribers. That seems quite odd to me. Are they all bots?
Probably people like me who subscribed in like 2012/2013 when they were in their early teens but haven't watched for years and didn't bother to unsubscribe. I don't think I unsubbed and unfollowed until the cold shower/Stacey Dooley incident even though I hadn't watched them for years prior to that. I'm subscribed to hundreds of people but only watch about 5 of them these days 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 25
How do they still have so many subscribers, yet so few views? Yesterday's video didn't even reach 5% of their subscribers. That seems quite odd to me. Are they all bots?
i would say most of their subs are paid for or people that subscribed ages ago but don't use the account any more

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anna just had a major rant on insta stories about how hard it has been home schooling the E's as E1 was having a melt down during her live lesson and Anna had to leave E2 to go supervise and help E1- neither of them can do math. What was Jono doing??? Why can't each of them supervise one kid? And then she said by the end of all the live lessons her brain was fried. Then had to deal with the younger two and trying to fit in laundry, cleaning, and cooking dinner.

I mean most of us are doing way more than her and with no help. I have spent the last 2 days homeschooling my 4 year old (he only has one zoom lesson but lots of worksheets) while managing my 2 year old on my own while my husband actually works all day. I still managed to do a full day of worksheets, science experiments, colouring, and lessons with him while minding the 2 year old, cooking dinner, doing laundry, and lots of other things. Oh and I got them both outside for a walk too on my own.

She also said that A2 is not in nursery tomorrow but that she is going to change that to 5 days now as she clearly "cannot cope".No words.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Anna just had a major rant on insta stories about how hard it has been home schooling the E's as E1 was having a melt down during her live lesson and Anna had to leave E2 to go supervise and help E1- neither of them can do math. What was Jono doing??? Why can't each of them supervise one kid? And then she said by the end of all the live lessons her brain was fried. Then had to deal with the younger two and trying to fit in laundry, cleaning, and cooking dinner.

I mean most of us are doing way more than her and with no help. I have spent the last 2 days homeschooling my 4 year old (he only has one zoom lesson but lots of worksheets) while managing my 2 year old on my own while my husband actually works all day. I still managed to do a full day of worksheets, science experiments, colouring, and lessons with him while minding the 2 year old, cooking dinner, doing laundry, and lots of other things. Oh and I got them both outside for a walk too on my own.

She also said that A2 is not in nursery tomorrow but that she is going to change that to 5 days now as she clearly "cannot cope".No words.
I really take my hat off to the parents who are juggling home schooling alongside their normal daily chores with little to no help. I don’t have kids but I think I would be tearing my hair out. Anna wouldn’t know a days work if it bit her on the arse, nor would she know how to actually care for her children alone. This woman has no right to moan as she’s at home all day with a husband who does just as little as she does. She pretends to be a busy mum but she’s about as busy as my rug.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

How can she possibly not cope when there are two jobless parents in the house? I don't know if anyone here watches the family vlogger 'Steve's Vlogs', they're not a big channel but he has 4 kids doing home schooling atm (a 5 year old, twin 11 year olds, one being autistic and needing extra attention, and a 14 year old) with them all at 3 different schools and the mum at work all day so its just him managing it all. Admittedly he's not the most clever man but he always does his best and the kids are happy and well loved (though I am questioning family vloggers altogether but this man has been doing it for years and only has a small audience so they don't make much money from it). And the kids are at state schools so they aren't provided gadgets and worksheets like A & J's brood. It just shows how genuinely little parenting Anna has ever done for her to be so swept off her feet and feel the need to send her youngest into nursery in the middle of a pandemic when she has so much help in the house that she probably wouldn't even notice he's at home. I think it's mad and scary how I'm doing a childhood studies degree and am not even a qualified teacher yet but have been responsible for more children at once when I've been on placements than she ever has when she has 4 of her own.

• Heart
Today's vlog you can see the nanny's legs at dinner time helping to serve the kids dinner. I mean where is Jono? Why can't he help Anna with dinner? What is this guy doing all day that he can't help supervise live lessons or help with dinner? No wonder he always shows himself doing bath time- it looks like that's his contribution for the day. Also, Anna was not supervising E1's live lessons yesterday as she was in the kitchen with E2 in the morning and then later when Jono was gloating over his big cookie from their own PR company, he and Anna were in the kitchen while E1 was supposedly in another room by herself on her live lesson. The current rules are that a parent must be present in the room during live lessons for safeguarding reasons. I have struggled with this myself the past two days as I have my two year old to entertain while my four year old has his one lesson of the day. I have still made it work and been beside him the whole time.

What do these people do? She also made it seem like a chore that she would have to do some home schooling with E2 as he was getting bored while E1 was on her live lesson (he didn't have any that day). I mean I was so tempted to not do much as my son is only in reception but I actually care about his education. His teacher was so pleased as well with what we sent over to her and he earned lots of praise from her and house merits. No wonder this woman was crying the other day- she knows she failed her kids last time with the home schooling as the teacher had to chase them for what work had been done, and she knows she won't do much this time either. At least hire a tutor then for E1 with some of that money- cut the nanny out she is not needed. Have a tutor for the E's, and spend your time minding the A's and doing house work.

Reactions: 28
Jonathan said how he hopes he'll have time to edit the NKA video when the younger ones are back in school on Monday (yesterday). But he already showed himself editing the video last week when he said that, I as well do not understand what they're doing all day. The NKA podcasts are very simple videos, he just needs to cut them, takes two hours, tops! And we know he doesn't do homeschooling, so what was he doing all day yesterday, because the NKA video still isn't up? Heck, the SJ channel still has the vlogmas banner and Christmas profile photo, there are no events. And thinking how Anna considers placing Ocado shops as 'work', I really wonder if he's just sitting in his office, on his Playstation or chatting on the internet all day?

They also NEVER film their work days, they film the kids being dropped off, cooking, gardening, putting the kids to bed, but you never ever see them sit down and actually do some work in a time lapse or say how they're about to work now. You also rarely see them film past the kids' bedtimes, Anna shares the odd IG story on those nights where she's not in bed at 7pm, but Jonathan always says how he stay up late, yet I don't remember him EVER filming in the evening, other than the odd Peloton IG story, makes you wonder what he actually does until late and why he deserves camera-free evenings, yet the kids are filmed from the moment they open their eyes to when they close them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I guess if 8 year old,...what grade is that 2nd grade?...math is hard, then middle school and high school is going to end them.

Reactions: 12
using your unborn child to try and get more subscribers, is there anything they won't do?
That what I was thinking and the whole her going off the pill, Jonathan keeps mentioning, there was a 2021 article where they said they would never say never... I don’t know, but I think he might try that as a last resort

Honestly I don’t understand what the fuss is about. They learn the same things online or offline, being next to someone does not equal understanding better. So...having my child at home is actually really nice for me and I think it is easier, I don’t need to worry about driving him to and from school, don’t need to feed him breakfast right away, as he has breaks between his live lessons every hour. I don’t get what is she on about. Oh, and we also get 1-2 h of homework after 4 hours of live sessions every day... and if you want your child to succeed in shcool you have to to at least 30 mins of extra work for maths and languages and whatever more they are interested in, plus some reading...what would she have done? Leave the house?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
I think her problem is that she finally has to actually do some parenting rather than leaving it up to everyone else. With the views down she must be panicking that the nanny will have to go

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's only day 2 of homeschooling for them, they haven't even got into the routine of it yet. I wonder if we'll get to the stage they have to close nurseries like the schools.. she's probably never parented this much in her life. They have the luxury of a large house to separate the children for classes, every child has a device and being a private school I imagine everything is sorted for them. She isn't going to have to print things off or actually do activities with the children. She's got it a lot easier than most.
It does make me wonder if they've changed the nanny's working hours as it seems she isn't there in the mornings any more probably in a bid to save a bit of money.

Reactions: 17
I predict they will have to choose between keeping the nanny and getting a tutor for the E's. This remote learning thing is going to go on for awhile. They can't afford both.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why are they sending the little boy to. Nursery when they work from home during a bleeping pandemic and lockdown

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
It's only day 2 of homeschooling for them, they haven't even got into the routine of it yet. I wonder if we'll get to the stage they have to close nurseries like the schools.. she's probably never parented this much in her life. They have the luxury of a large house to separate the children for classes, every child has a device and being a private school I imagine everything is sorted for them. She isn't going to have to print things off or actually do activities with the children. She's got it a lot easier than most.
It does make me wonder if they've changed the nanny's working hours as it seems she isn't there in the mornings any more probably in a bid to save a bit of money.
I’ve been working all day from my kitchen table and am now only getting to today’s schooling because I had to do dinner and sort a load of laundry . Anna you don’t know you’ve been born.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.