SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it matter? Anna said they’re private people and don’t reveal much of themselves anyways. We don’t actually know anything about them and it’s not our place to claim if someone’s anorexic
Agreed.

Family members who are not in the domain of vlogging/influencing themselves etc don't deserve the ire or speculation of Tattle

Reactions: 22
Judy just posted that she might be pregnant again. Anna always said that they were ,,in sync”... I’m not willing to bet, but based on Jonathan’s previous allusions and the fact that the followers are dropping... I hope I’m wrong, but I think there’s a new ,,pandemic baby” storyline coming.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I would be really surprised if Anna got preggers again. They do know that they can now barely support the 4 they have, and she would need to have 2 more. I don't think they are that stupid that they don't realise that it's not happening and they would most definitely not cope with any more in their brood.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I don't think there will be another baby. They've portrayed themselves as incompetent parents to the 4 they have. They both also understand the financial implications of another baby even though there's a good chance they will get a lot of #gifted and #ad products for the child (in the beginning at least).
J is definitely fully aware of how fucked his situation is and is probably scrambling for a steady income now since all the kids are in school and it's only going to get worse from now.
On a more superficial note, A can't pair the child up with anyone and will lose her mind trying to take care of one after 12 months of breastfeeding.

Maybe they will go down the Squid route to bring in views. Hopefully not though, but they're using Eduardo already, so I can't even put it past them.

Also let's be honest, what are the chances that A has touched J apart from the vlogs? Even a cash cow baby just might not be enough reason now lol.

Reactions: 30
Talking about Jonathan using the Harry Styles story to exploit Eduardo reminds me of when he did that video around the time of the me too movement and he said he had being sexually assaulted. Who knows, maybe that story is true, I’m not going to accuse someone of lying about that stuff. But it is difficult to work out what is the truth with these people when it is all about the views and making money.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't think there will be another baby. They've portrayed themselves as incompetent parents to the 4 they have. They both also understand the financial implications of another baby even though there's a good chance they will get a lot of #gifted and #ad products for the child (in the beginning at least).
J is definitely fully aware of how fucked his situation is and is probably scrambling for a steady income now since all the kids are in school and it's only going to get worse from now.
On a more superficial note, A can't pair the child up with anyone and will lose her mind trying to take care of one after 12 months of breastfeeding.

Maybe they will go down the Squid route to bring in views. Hopefully not though, but they're using Eduardo already, so I can't even put it past them.

Also let's be honest, what are the chances that A has touched J apart from the vlogs? Even a cash cow baby just might not be enough reason now lol.
I hope not, too, but maybe they think the views would come up again...

Reactions: 3
I hope not, too, but maybe they think the views would come up again...
the views went down when andrea was born so they would be stupid to try that again.. also anyone remember jonno trying to reach 2 million followers by saying he would release the baby name early?- i don't think they ever got there! :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: 22

The disturbing bit is from 19.45 mins. Its beyond disgusting. Hes sick
So..... if anyone has seen father ted (Irish comedy) it’s like he is adopting the father jack character imo and again, if you have no clue what or who that is.... well, he’s a filthy (literally) perverted Irish priest. Aside from that, the details he’s going into are really odd “ram it in there” “let it drip down” i mean, what .... 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 8
the views went down when andrea was born so they would be stupid to try that again.. also anyone remember jonno trying to reach 2 million followers by saying he would release the baby name early?- i don't think they ever got there! :LOL:
using your unborn child to try and get more subscribers, is there anything they won't do?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Talking about Jonathan using the Harry Styles story to exploit Eduardo reminds me of when he did that video around the time of the me too movement and he said he had being sexually assaulted. Who knows, maybe that story is true, I’m not going to accuse someone of lying about that stuff. But it is difficult to work out what is the truth with these people when it is all about the views and making money.
Except if you listen to Jonathan's version of what he called his sexual abuse story it wasn't sexual abuse at all.
He was 18 or 19 and said after a night of drinking and partying with his mates and the supposed assulter they went back to a flat where he by his own will chose to get naked and in bed with this man who according to his band mates was very known by all of them to be gay including Jonathan. He said they started doing things and he started to feel uncomfortable and asked that they stop and they did. The man then proceeded to get himself off next to Jonathan who was still in the bed. All he had to do was get up and leave. The man didn't threaten him or force him to stay. He had a gay encounter that he tried to use to jump on the me-too movement to gain sympathy and attention.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I don’t think Anna would agree to more kids tbh. It does make me wonder what they’ll do next though. Does anyone else see Jonathan encouraging Emilia to have a baby as a teen for views? Imagine all the teen vlogs he could do

• Haha
  • Wow
Is anyone else still confused as to what they do all day? If YouTube is their main source of income and they don’t have jobs, they have a nanny, and a cleaner, and the two younger kids are at nursery, then what do they do?? Why does Anal need to get up at 5am and put on a full face and then go to bed exhausted at 8pm when she’s been doing nothing??

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Except if you listen to Jonathan's version of what he called his sexual abuse story it wasn't sexual abuse at all.
He was 18 or 19 and said after a night of drinking and partying with his mates and the supposed assulter they went back to a flat where he by his own will chose to get naked and in bed with this man who according to his band mates was very known by all of them to be gay including Jonathan. He said they started doing things and he started to feel uncomfortable and asked that they stop and they did. The man then proceeded to get himself off next to Jonathan who was still in the bed. All he had to do was get up and leave. The man didn't threaten him or force him to stay. He had a gay encounter that he tried to use to jump on the me-too movement to gain sympathy and attention.
And dont forget it was in the promise to make the band he was in more famous too...
They are both fame whores

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Jonathan, be a man and get a real job. Support your family with honesty and integrity. You think you're soo successful, but you have FAILED your children. x4. Your channel is spiraling because you and Anna have taken a turn for the worse and began operating out of greed and selfishne$$. Many of your OG followers have turned on you, including myself because we can SEE THROUGH YOU, not because we're "trolls". I used to watch you back when Emilia was a baby, and I'd watch every day. It *used* to be good, simple, innocent, relatable fun. Just playing around the house with the kids. Everyday usual life. Now, you have dollar signs in your eyes and are exploiting your poor kids. Evil and disgusting! It's no one's fault but your own. Since you like to sit down and say "we need to chat" all the time, perhaps you should swallow your pride and realize that you need to sit down and be honest about what you're doing, and STOP it. Take the kids off the internet, put the camera DOWN, live in the MOMENT, and go out and get a real job. The fantasy life is over. Every time you stick that camera in your kids' face and exploit them, we are just sitting here watching you dig your own grave. It's all going to come crashing down. It already is. In the end we all reap what we sow. Some sooner rather than later. So please, stop putting the kids' lives on the internet and selling them out to your fellow friendliest friend sickos! All will be exposed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Is anyone else still confused as to what they do all day? If YouTube is their main source of income and they don’t have jobs, they have a nanny, and a cleaner, and the two younger kids are at nursery, then what do they do?? Why does Anal need to get up at 5am and put on a full face and then go to bed exhausted at 8pm when she’s been doing nothing??
They both scroll through all social media looking what is trending and jumping on the bandwagon. Also looking through negative comments, making notes for their rants and then blocking them.
Oh and dong forget the meals plan being overwrite save as on laptop and then written on the black board.. 🤦‍♀️

Very relatable and useful stuff 😉🤮

• Haha
These poor kids. When I was 12(?) I created a page on a site called netlog the picture was me from that summer I was wearing jeans and a loose vest on a trampoline - not revealing or anything and I still had adult men messaging me saying I was “beautiful” / “sexy” - essentially grooming / attempting to. I shut down the profile, and it was only up for a couple of days. These kids have been online all their lives . It’s so unsafe.

The kind of people who like and follow the photos on the fan instagrams are bad enough, but I find it so troubling they will have no doubt received direct dodgy messages which they are just ignoring and instead focusing on “trolls”.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Do their extended family have no concerns about the exploitation of their grandkids/nieces/nephews? I know they're pretty distant with most of the family (Anna's face like a slapped arse when she's in close proximity to anyone related to Jonathan is a picture) but does Anna's mum have nothing to say? Tbh her daughter has a crippling ED and she doesn't seem to intervene with that either but if the exploitation is so blatant to us and even randomers on tiktok that have never watched their vlogs before then why does nobody closer to home seem to care? Such a weird situation. I wouldn't be surprised if all of Jonathan's family in Ireland are super close and he's the freak that they've cut off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.