Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Jono giving me the creeps in their latest TikTok. Honestly the faces he pulls and the way he is clinging on to Eduardo is just weird. And please tell me he didn’t show Eduardo those comments calling him a freak?! I think his treatment of his son is emotional abuse.
comes across as gaslighting to me. Telling Eduardo ‘look at all these people that hate you for wearing dresses, well show them how much you love wearing them’. He’s now going to being pressured to live up to this image that people only see him as

Also Anna and Jonathan if you’re reading this, if you were so accepting of Eduardo wearing dresses, why don’t you buy him his own ones? We know all the ones that he’s been wearing are Emilias??

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

CazD

"We are giving you a gift to the world, dont ruin him" OMG can a parent get more Narcisstic 🤬 gaslighting his own viewers! I havnt listened and wont be listening to the podcast and only picked this up from Instagram story but he is actually blaming his veiwers for his sons potential mental health issues in years to come 😳 no Johnathan Eduardos mental health is YOUR responsibility!

• Angry

marvelgirl98

Jonathan has just posted Alessia's bare bum TWICE on his Instagram stories :( what the actual fuck? I've already reported them. Poor Lessi! :(

• Angry
  • Sad

cymraescupcake

Wow. So I found the weirdo who copied them naming her son Andrea and.... she made a tweet about deliberately catching Covid-19 to claim £500.
People have died from this virus. Just shows she hasn’t got two brain cells to rub together.
0C1FD358-4720-49EF-A3C2-4E7CB16AF5BD.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
last year they made a video where jonathan has literally said that he's noticed her slipping and when she asked him why he didn't say anything he just replied that she just needed to get it over with.. really great support there! :rolleyes:
Disgusting behaviour:( when I told my boyfriend about it, he googled it and everything. Now he’ll eat with me even if he’s already ate and hides my scales:( can’t imagine having someone who won’t tell me I’m slipping, what a gremlin

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Just reminded me of something he said on live earlier (which doesn’t look like it’s been saved and posted even though they said they would?!) Jon said how he was 90% gay apart from the fact he fancied girls, then put his arm around an awkwardly laughing Anna. Who says that?!

He’s definitely projecting a lot on to Wardo isn’t he?!
😱 something tells me Anna didn’t delete that live accidentally? These two are loose cannons when live and unedited and it wouldn’t surprise me if Jonathan regretted saying that ( don’t think Anna would be embarrassed, she’s not only detached from her inner mother but also from her sexuality, don’t think she’d even care if J’s gay, he’s done so many cringe things and walks around in leggings and stinky jumpers, yet she never seems to be embarrassed in the slightest. She’s too preoccupied with herself)

Anyone who saw the live can tell us more about what they said? 🙏

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
nahhhh how much of a weirdo do you have to be to post the last comment? and how much of a perv does jonathan have to be to keep it up there?

because even if that isn’t emilia’s username, it could be another young child who is now vulnerable
How disgusting 🤢 how can he live with himself knowing that god knows who is trying to get in contact with his 8 year old daughter. With all their antics that’s been going on during lockdown, I wouldn’t be surprised if the parents at the school wouldn’t want any of their kids being around the SJ’s

• Sad
  • Angry

Clairie

Is he really making an impact on tiktok though, all his efforts look pretty shit and unoriginal to me.

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I would Never usually say this but Emily Rose is becoming top end of obsessed, she is not just a viewer or fan I think it's gone alot further than that defending even the most despicable actions of Anna and Jonathan it's not normal.

• Heart

Debbiedownerrrr

If you type their name in on Twitter there’s a lot of people calling them out on it at least !
I’m laughing at the thought of Anna having a full on meltdown over having to do the bare minimum of any mum never mind a sahm. We get it your house is sooooo big and you’re soooo busy it’s just soooo hard. 😬🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

Mogmog

Chatty Member
I just watched Anna's videos from yesterday and theyre so heartbreaking to watch. I couldn't imagine being that disinterested in my children's education and then laughing about at as tho it's normal? Its clear they rely on the private school to do all the heavy lifting when it comes to education.

ETA as stay at home parents with supposedly disposable time and income, they could do so much for their children to give them a headstart in life. Studies show that parents who encourage their kids to learn outside of school (with books, educational trips and just general encouragement) raise smarter kids than those who don't. There's an argument that private schools get good grades because the MC parents have the time and income to help suppliment their child's learning, as opposed to WC parents who might work overtime or not have the resources to help.

• Heart
  • Angry

Pinchme

VIP Member
“Thank you for choosing me”

How did he “choose” you exactly? She really does take dumb blonde to another level
I think this is her trying to accept E, trying to convince herself and others that she's OK with what they are doing to him.
I think they have now got too deep into turning him into something that he's not, & now can't backtrack.
The poor lad is 6years old, my heart breaks for him, having both parents doing this to him and filming it for the world, day after day, he must be so confused 😢 💔

• Sad
  • Sick

Pinchme

VIP Member
Wow, Alessia's bare bum was out again in Jonathan's IG Story :mad:
Just seen that too 😡

Kids jumping around on mum & dads bed (or maybe just mums?) instead of enjoying a bit of rough & tumble with them both on phones 1 filming them whilst the other sitting like lady muck playing on her phone.

We used to love fun times like this with our kids, those two are missing out on so much with their kids, it's so sad 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
So would I! Any loving parent would. They don't seem to have maternal/paternal instinct when it comes to the kids. Just makes me sad for the children and mad at Jonathan and Anna
They make me so mad. I have felt awful everyday during the last 10 months as I have allowed the TV on more than I normally would. That's where my mum guilt starts and ends. I compare it to Jolys and their exploitation of those kids and I wonder why I give myself a hard time. My child is warm, safe, loved and supported. Those evil parents have cold showered their child and got away with it. Awful awful humans.

• Heart
  • Sad