SacconeJolys #34 The kids can't consent, but exist for the gender exploiting content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember last time, Jonathan was bleeping about in the garden a lot, when he should've been helping his kids. Maybe he did IDK. But he is lazy and I'm sure, academically Emilia is ahead of him. She seems very bright.
I've always thought Emilia was really intelligent, even as a baby. Wasn't Anna's late father an academic? Maybe she's inherited the brains from him. Lets hope they don't force her into some career path that she doesn't want to go into for the sake of lining their own pockets.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I've always thought Emilia was really intelligent, even as a baby. Wasn't Anna's late father an academic? Maybe she's inherited the brains from him. Lets hope they don't force her into some career path that she doesn't want to go into for the sake of lining their own pockets.
I can honestly see at least one of these kids going down an Only Fans route. They have been exploited by their parents so long they won’t know much else. Something needs to be done about the use of kids on social media, it’s so wrong and just doesn’t sit right with me. We’re already heading towards a generation of narcissists who will badly need therapy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.