SacconeJolys #34 The kids can't consent, but exist for the gender exploiting content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:
Same here, haha! Colourful magnets all over the fridge, toys in lounge and dining room, toys round the bath...wouldn’t have it any other way! I mean I tidy as I go but I didn’t have children to not have any evidence they exist! I always think their house looks like someone has photoshopped the colour out of it. Their old rented house was a lot more homely.
even if I was wealthy though I can’t imagine not caring what education my kids receive.
I’m currently pregnant, I already can’t wait to have toys all over the house, drawings on the fridge, their room decorated however they want it etc. Anna just never wanted kids & so doesn’t want to be reminded that she has them unless she’s actually in the playroom (which is never). Even then, there’s nothing on the walls in the playroom, it’s so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And worse of all theyre playing it so publicly. If he was genuinely going through these issues aged 6 it should be a private family matter until he is old enough to make his own decisions.
Exactly, who cares that a young boy enjoys dressing up, he has an older sister ffs, it's quite normal but J& A have turned it into a side show, no thought of what it is doing to their son.

Any real father would, after having such a mixed up childhood himself be jumping hoops to protect his son and keep this private, instead he is being ridiculed to the world.

I can see very sick lonely old people who's 4 kids have disowned them in years to come, and they deserve everything that's coming vile vile narsassist pair of morons.

God I'm so angry and upset for those kids.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
When you have that much money (atleast they say they do), it doesn't matter to them. They look for the biggest name and the one that has the most bougie kids going to it and just enroll them. They know well enough that if they send their kids to a rich enough school people will notice and realise how rich and classy they are.
Also J did mention before that Andrea and Prince Harry's son were born around the same time and how cool would it be if they went to school together or something 😂
Pretty sure he hopes Emilia marries rich so he can move into the estate and live comfortably till she puts him in a home.
sorrrrry if this sounds snobbish but Reigate is NOT posh!! It’s considered one of the chav towns in surrey. If they moved to one of the actual rich towns in surrey they could buy a 3 bed house for 1.5m

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sorrrrry if this sounds snobbish but Reigate is NOT posh!! It’s considered one of the chav towns in surrey. If they moved to one of the actual rich towns in surrey they could buy a 3 bed house for 1.5m
They are not in Reigate anymore, but one town over. They still go to Reigate high street for their take aways.

Reactions: 9
I’m so annoyed that they are bringing Alessia and Andrea to the nursery tomorrow!! They are risking themselves and everyone else!
My colleges actually have to work all day and they are not allowed to bring the kids to the nursery at the moment and somehow have to manage. A&J are both at home and can’t wait to get rid of the kids. Just selfish!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Is anyone getting toddlers and tiaras vibes from J and E2 now? The pageant dresses, makeup, hair extensions, the forced poses...
Dresses aside it’s unnatural for a 6 year old to even be acting this way, unless J is behind the camera dictating his expressions

Side note: he really shouldn’t be wearing extensions now everyday. I used to wear them all the time and stopped cus it was causing me bald patches. He already has the bald gene from J, he’ll completely lose his hair now by the time he reaches puberty 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Can't believe it's nine months into the pandemic and the SJ kids still don't have desks and their own work laptops and headphones. Anna said Emilia has live classes throughout the day starting tomorrow, yet she has to use the same iPad she's on all weekend watching YT and playing games, that can't be easy for her to separate school from play. And of course no desk in her room to attend the remote classes in a calm, settled environment. Eduardo will have to use Anna's laptop she said. Not ideal either as she will tend to rush him or Eduardo will access stuff he shouldn't. They buy SO much expensive crap no one needs for themselves, Anna's makeup alone would pay for at least one Chromebook and a desk for Emilia. I can already see Emilia sitting on the carpet in the sitting room or lying on the sofa while doing home school, her back will hurt two classes in and her siblings will drive her mad.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Omg please stop with those ratty extensions, they don’t match his real hair and look stupid

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think it looks like Jonathan has used a filter on Eduardo to make him look less pale or put make up on him or something? He looks a completely different shade?! Also it’s blatantly obvious now he just posting pictures of Eduardo now as a response to all those comments!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think it looks like Jonathan has used a filter on Eduardo to make him look less pale or put make up on him or something? He looks a completely different shade?! Also it’s blatantly obvious now he just posting pictures of Eduardo now as a response to all those comments!
Possibly. There were a lot of comments mentioning how unwell he looks on yesterday's picture.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If Anna is so emotional for sending Andrea to nursery then why she does it? I don’t buy it - she cries from happiness that she can get younger ones out of the house so nanny could take care of the homeschooling.

Reactions: 24
I can only understand people sending their kids to nursery/school if they are key worker that’s what the schools are doing in my area, but they’re VLOGGERS 😭😭😂
I think the problem is that the government has said nurseries are open to ALL children in England, not just those of keyworkers. They wouldn't do it other wise, like in the first lockdown. But yes they have the nanny that can help with what Alessia and Andrea need to do in regards to their development/learning through play.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.