SacconeJolys #34 The kids can't consent, but exist for the gender exploiting content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think it looks like Jonathan has used a filter on Eduardo to make him look less pale or put make up on him or something? He looks a completely different shade?! Also it’s blatantly obvious now he just posting pictures of Eduardo now as a response to all those comments!
yes, there is a video on tiktok today of anna putting makeup on him

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Jonathan can apply all of Anna's Italian filters he wants, but the child's eyes still look sad and dead and he looks exhausted :( Can you imagine the absolute transformation of those kids if A and J would had to go on a longer business trip somewhere, and the kids would be fed, properly clothed, entertained, cuddled and loved unconditionally by their nannies, off the internet and wouldn't have to worry for a second of their days how to film a TikTok, if people (J) liked their performance, if there are hate comments, if J got his thumbnail or scene right or if they have to pose for Anna?!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Eduardo looks so ill, like gaunt ill. The boy used to look so full of life and excited, he’s only like what 7?! Why does he looks like he’s had a rough week at his 9-5 and then had to head off to his part time. They needs to get that child an MOT!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Admittedly I haven't watched these guys in years but I've been seeing pictures on social media this week of them presenting Eduardo as a girl and people using gender neutral pronouns to refer to him(?) and I feel really really uneasy about it. Not because they're letting him express himself how he likes because I'd accommodate my future children if they were trans/NB but does Eduardo even know what a pronoun is? Has he expressed wishing he was a girl or does he just like playing with his sisters' toys and wearing their princess dresses? Because I think they're desperately pushing the 'trans/gender fluid, bullied child' narrative to exploit him like they've been exploiting their children for years. I don't think they have the critical thinking to understand that their child not conforming to gender norms and not only wanting to play with stereotypically boys toys doesn't mean that he's having a gender identity crisis at the age of 6/7 (can't remember his age ngl), the same way that Harry Styles wearing a dress on Vogue doesn't mean he wants to be a woman, it just means that bits of fabric or plastic don't have a gender. It all seems to be an attempt to fuel Jonathan's god complex that he's some woke father when in reality, he's just damaging his children, the same as when he praised Alessia for being friends with a little boy of colour when she probably didn't notice anything different about him. I don't check this thread often so I'm sure this has already been discussed at lengths but just wanted to see if anyone agrees. From what I've seen in recent years, I think Jonathan's exploitation of his children is horrific and Anna's passiveness and general lack of attachment to her children is equally awful. I know Stacey Dooley had to remain professional but I'd have been a hell of a lot more brutal than she was in that documentary. I don't know how they sleep at night knowing literal p*dophiles have threatened their children yet still plaster them on the internet every single day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone else think it looks like Jonathan has used a filter on Eduardo to make him look less pale or put make up on him or something? He looks a completely different shade?! Also it’s blatantly obvious now he just posting pictures of Eduardo now as a response to all those comments!
if you zoom in you can see he has airbrushed the photo around his eyes!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If Anna is so emotional for sending Andrea to nursery then why she does it? I don’t buy it - she cries from happiness that she can get younger ones out of the house so nanny could take care of the homeschooling.
My thoughts exactly! And she was talking about the situation, how she’ll have to leave him at the gate...WHY do it, then, it’s not like it’s essential for him in order to learn anything...he can stay at home and you can all be happy. I hope those kids don’t get infected, ‘cause I think the Ss would have something to say of them being exposed like thag for no reason.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Johnny has blocked all my comments 😂 I post them but they never show, he must have some kind of blocking system with my name on it. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Have they again lost subs on YT? They are now at 1,8...
Looks like it!
Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 1.20.09 PM.png

I think that Eduardo has a tic- I can't remember if anyone has mentioned this already.

Starting around 8:05 of "Our Last Baby if Off to School!" he blinks in a way that looks to me like a motor tic. And he does a lot of blinks around 9:09 when Jonathan is shoving the camera in Alessia's face. Some causes of tics that seem....probable considering the SJ household and lifestyle (Source):
  • Stress
  • Fatigue
  • OCD (perhaps runs in the family)
He's young enough that he'll probably outgrow it. But everything that's been happening combined with the dark circles under his eyes and looking so gaunt makes me so sad and worried for the poor angel.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So they let their thumbsucker child and the one who is chronically snotty and mouth breaths go to nursery where there are germy little kids all around. No one is learning from covid. Literally, no one! Experts state that kids are usually asymptomatic and can be spreaders, but officials seem to be fine with sending these little germ spreaders to congregate with one another. The US is no better, you've seen the news.

What they need to do is keep the kids at home and have Jojo stop whatever it is that he does to take care of the two younger ones, while the older ones have school. He seems to be a do-nothing, know-nothing jerk that can't help a witch out. Anal needs to grow some balls and shove a laundry basket at the troll. I know if I were struggling and my husband stayed at home, he'd be wearing an apron.

Reactions: 20

This is currently going viral on TikTok with nearly 200 comments agreeing.
Good!!!🙌 This video in particular shows that Jonathan isn't making these videos to encourage acceptance, these videos are being made for a very specific, sick viewer. A child looking into the camera and mouthing, "I'm so pretty and they like that." What the hell?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Good!!!🙌 This video in particular shows that Jonathan isn't making these videos to encourage acceptance, these videos are being made for a very specific, sick viewer. A child looking into the camera and mouthing, "I'm so pretty and they like that." What the hell?!
yes and thing is with these Tik toks of Eduardo in dresses, it’s not just a little boy playing dress up with his siblings. It’s a mother and father in the background directing their son telling him what to say, how to act, when to open the door! It’s just wrong?!
Did anyone notice how in the screenshots from the discord chat Jonathan said how if he didn’t get another house to play with it would be another baby- yeah right! But the point is Jonathan sees his children as some kind of performers for his ‘show’ or something! They are not able to be free without their parents bearing down on them with a camera!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
yes and thing is with these Tik toks of Eduardo in dresses, it’s not just a little boy playing dress up with his siblings. It’s a mother and father in the background directing their son telling him what to say, how to act, when to open the door! It’s just wrong?!
Did anyone notice how in the screenshots from the discord chat Jonathan said how if he didn’t get another house to play with it would be another baby- yeah right! But the point is Jonathan sees his children as some kind of performers for his ‘show’ or something! They are not able to be free without their parents bearing down on them with a camera!

That is exactly what Jono's mum said when she went to visit E1 in the hospital when she was first born- she said something along the lines of her being a new thing for her daddy to play with. Anna shot Jono a death stare after hearing that but it was so true. A mother knows her child best after all.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
these children have had a camera thrust in their face every day and the videos uploaded to the internet for strangers to view since the moment they were born... (quite literally with their birth vlogged..) can you even imagine what life has been like for them?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
No I understand that I just don't get why Jonathon isn't helping when he does nothing anyway! He was just stood there agreeing with her, it clearly bothers Anna that he doesn't help as she's always bloody mentioning it

if the nanny is there then there is no reason the kids can't work all day, 3 adults for now 2 kids no excuse
I remember last time, Jonathan was bleeping about in the garden a lot, when he should've been helping his kids. Maybe he did IDK. But he is lazy and I'm sure, academically Emilia is ahead of him. She seems very bright.

Reactions: 9
My thoughts exactly! And she was talking about the situation, how she’ll have to leave him at the gate...WHY do it, then, it’s not like it’s essential for him in order to learn anything...he can stay at home and you can all be happy. I hope those kids don’t get infected, ‘cause I think the Ss would have something to say of them being exposed like thag for no reason.
Although I do think it’s not entirely essential that they send their children to nursery I definitely don’t think the SS would do anything at all if they get infected 😂 They’re allowed to send their children and there will be a whole lot of other non key worker parents also sending their children to nursery around the country

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.