SacconeJolys #31 kids are bruised & stressed, Jonathan & Anna couldn’t care less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This grinds my gears a bit. How do we know it’s not by choice?
Oh come on - they saw the fuss made about Emma Willis' son last week and now suddenly Eddie is in a dress everyday. The timing seems a bit convenient. Maybe it is Eddie's choice but why did they only do it after EW showed her son? Is he going to be wearing a dress back to school next week? Might get them a few column inches I suppose.

Reactions: 30
This grinds my gears a bit. How do we know it’s not by choice?
He has worn nail varnish before and I remember Emilia wanted some Disney dress-up gown and Wardo got one too and the video was just a sponsored ad. But sometimes his parents love to show their 'gender-non-conforming' child off.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh come on - they saw the fuss made about Emma Willis' son last week and now suddenly Eddie is in a dress everyday. The timing seems a bit convenient. Maybe it is Eddie's choice but why did they only do it after EW showed her son? Is he going to be wearing a dress back to school next week? Might get them a few column inches I suppose.
he’s worn it before. I used to babysit boys who wore dresses many because their sisters did. It’s not a big deal. I know they make it a big deal, but I’m just saying it’s a bit ridiculous to say it’s not by choice. Of course they’re exploiting him. They’re exploiting all of them.

Reactions: 13
he’s worn it before. I used to babysit boys who wore dresses many because their sisters did. It’s not a big deal. I know they make it a big deal, but I’m just saying it’s a bit ridiculous to say it’s not by choice. Of course they’re exploiting him. They’re exploiting all of them.
My son too - at 3 he loved nothing more than his big sister's ballgown. What they are doing just doesn't sit right with me. How come nobody is asking Joan if he is gay or transgender? He seems quite fond of the dresses himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Halloween- another opportunity for them to have E2 dress up as a witch to further the latest narrative. It's such over kill in my opinion. Up to a few weeks ago the child barely got any camera time compared to the others as he didn't seem as keen or seemed not up for it. Now since half term started for them a few weeks ago his whole dressing style has suddenly changed and now the narrative seems to be he is wearing girls clothes every day? I wonder if they will send him in the girls uniform when he goes back to school in a few days....

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Emilia looks like Katie Price's daughters Princess Tiaamii and her younger sister (I don't remember her name) with all that eye makeup that's way too old for her age. Eduardo looks a bit effeminate in the witch thing. He was a vampire last year if I remember. I'm not against him playing dress-up in girly stuff if he wants but it's not great that it's going online where people could mock him for it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
eduardo has said before that he didn't want his class mates to see him wearing a dress on a zoom call so i don't think he has any concept of his parents posting all of these videos and pictures for the world to see :confused: i think that the kids of vloggers get so bullied because they have so much of their life for people to pick apart.. its just sad

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
eduardo has said before that he didn't want his class mates to see him wearing a dress on a zoom call so i don't think he has any concept of his parents posting all of these videos and pictures for the world to see :confused: i think that the kids of vloggers get so bullied because they have so much of their life for people to pick apart.. its just sad
I have to say that’s exactly what crossed my mind- obviously just speculation....but seems very strange for a child to not want his class mates to see him dressed a certain way to suddenly all these pictures being taken and uploaded which he wouldn’t necessarily have a clue about. That and the timing of Emma Willis’ son etc just seems like they’re trying to push their narrative elsewhere as they’ve exhausted the eating disorder videos etc etc but they’re still losing subscribers and viewers. I imagine the people who have unsubscribed have the same opinion of them that people on here do...hence why nothing they do now gets them the views they used to have the more they try the more it seems to fail.

Reactions: 14
So SJ upload is down to 3 times/week (Tues, Wed, Sun) and NKA is 1 time/week (Mondays). No new members videos in two weeks so what the hell are they doing the other 3 days/week to be working "full time" and justifying having a full time nanny? This equates to a shared part time job as Anna has no channel anymore lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 295195
They really had to didn’t they?
I will say Eduardo looks quite happy here. I think she did lessie dirty tho. She could've done that makeup better. Emilia and Eddie look so alike and Emilia is the spit of Anna. Also funny Anna is wearing trousers to stay in the house this year as opposed to last year when she worn the tiniest shorts to go out trick or treating.
1604181839650.png

Reactions: 6
Eduardos costume is an interesting turn of events. Twoish weeks ago, and I'm quoting this, Anna goes "Eduardo is trying on his Halloween costume" and then they practice the face paint. This is the costume
Screenshot_20201101_091540_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20201101_091611_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

So what changed in two weeks? That they had to buy a whole new costume for him when he was happy with that one?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Eduardos costume is an interesting turn of events. Twoish weeks ago, and I'm quoting this, Anna goes "Eduardo is trying on his Halloween costume" and then they practice the face paint. This is the costume
View attachment 295342View attachment 295343
So what changed in two weeks? That they had to buy a whole new costume for him when he was happy with that one?
If it is them pushing this narrative then dont worry they will get bored soon enough and move on to something else like they always do!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m all for Eduardo expressing himself - but for them to post it all over the internet is downright disrespectful. Fast forward 10 years, he might look back and resent them for taking away his privacy like that. It’s very exposing for a SIX YEAR OLD!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.