SacconeJolys #31 kids are bruised & stressed, Jonathan & Anna couldn’t care less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's had painted nails before, but they are now making such a point of showing it. It's so sad how they are exploiting this child. It may just be a phase, and then it's on the internet forever, or it may be something Eduardo will later actually want for himself, in which case they have taken away his chance to explore this for himself. It's so forced, all so they can make money. It's sickening.
Agree. They're exploiting him, all they're thinking about is themselves are their own images as parents. They're trying to appear so 'open-minded' when actually they're extremely ignorant. These poor children. They can't consent to their life being broadcast for the world to see because they can't grasp the magnitude of what their parents are doing, or the potential risks and implications for their future lives.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Eduardos costume is an interesting turn of events. Twoish weeks ago, and I'm quoting this, Anna goes "Eduardo is trying on his Halloween costume" and then they practice the face paint. This is the costume
View attachment 295342View attachment 295343
So what changed in two weeks? That they had to buy a whole new costume for him when he was happy with that one?
Since they made the podcast they probably thought it would go viral or attract all the old viewers so they are pushing for Ed to be seen as gay or a girl. It’s too bloody obvious, give it a few weeks when they realise it didn’t work and he’ll go back to wearing boys clothes again

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Since they made the podcast they probably thought it would go viral or attract all the old viewers so they are pushing for Ed to be seen as gay or a girl. It’s too bloody obvious, give it a few weeks when they realise it didn’t work and he’ll go back to wearing boys clothes again
Interesting how this earlier costume is gender neutral, as in not as attention grabbing or that awful word 'viral' as a boy in traditionally female centric witch outfit

• Sad
Reactions: 5
These poor children. Why are 51 people on my IG still following these people? They are vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I followed them from when Anna was pregnant with Emilia and I stopped following them on every single platform when they openly gave their toddler a cold shower because she was smearing. Imagine publicly shaming your small precious child and in doing so out yourself for abusing her!!! she wouldn’t be in her cot smearing if you actually went and picked her up when she woke from her nap. It’s a long long way away from
“Good morning again my little friendliest friend” when they kids actually got the attention they needed!!

Absolute and utter muppets with this situation with Eduardo. The comments she made re “mourning” the straight person are tone deaf. Is it any wonder her sister didn’t “come out” to her with that type of attitude re gay people. Then the BS that her sister couldn’t be gay because she played the mother role when they played as kids.
They popped up on my IG explore page via someone else possibly Riyadh & I watched the snippet of the video where he schools them. I came here to see what was being said and the pics of Eduardo broke my heart. The poor mite. He’s my absolute favourite of the kids, a little gentle soul and he looks like a shell of his former self 💔
For their sake I hope that they are just letting him live and not encouraging him to dress up for clicks.
Anna babes, your 6 year old kid dressing up in girly clothes doesn’t mean that they are gay or trans.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I followed them from when Anna was pregnant with Emilia and I stopped following them on every single platform when they openly gave their toddler a cold shower because she was smearing. Imagine publicly shaming your small precious child and in doing so out yourself for abusing her!!! she wouldn’t be in her cot smearing if you actually went and picked her up when she woke from her nap. It’s a long long way away from
“Good morning again my little friendliest friend” when they kids actually got the attention they needed!!

Absolute and utter muppets with this situation with Eduardo. The comments she made re “mourning” the straight person are tone deaf. Is it any wonder her sister didn’t “come out” to her with that type of attitude re gay people. Then the BS that her sister couldn’t be gay because she played the mother role when they played as kids.
They popped up on my IG explore page via someone else possibly Riyadh & I watched the snippet of the video where he schools them. I came here to see what was being said and the pics of Eduardo broke my heart. The poor mite. He’s my absolute favourite of the kids, a little gentle soul and he looks like a shell of his former self 💔
For their sake I hope that they are just letting him live and not encouraging him to dress up for clicks.
Anna babes, your 6 year old kid dressing up in girly clothes doesn’t mean that they are gay or trans.
She actually said her sister played the mother as kids so couldn't be gay? Interesting that even in childhood roles Anna shirked the mother one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
yeah I wondered that. Plus Lessi’s makeup looks so bad. Didn’t she do it much better a few weeks ago? I mean maybe Lessi scratched it or something? I dunno.
She said in one of the comments that she did lessI 3rd and that she couldn’t be bothered by that point. :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My middle son is 6. He has always been a gentle soul - he’s always been my quietest, won’t eat meat, he loves his nails painted and getting dressed up, particularly in skirts and anything that’s ‘floaty’. I cannot imagine posting videos of him across the internet and deliberately choosing to exploit him for internet fame/money/???. My heart hurts for Eduardo 😣 The pair of them should be ashamed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
She said in one of the comments that she did lessI 3rd and that she couldn’t be bothered by that point. :(
if that’s not a metaphor for her parenting, I don’t know what is. People talk about lessi being whiny, but my theory is that she needs more attention than she’s getting. I was just watching an old vlog where they’re looking at fireworks and she’s yelling “mummy look!” And Anna says she can’t because she’s breast feeding.

In one of the recent vlogs, she shuffles them to the playroom while she bakes. She comes in and Lessi says, “Stay!” and she’s like “I can’t!”

Lessi’s smearing was probably an attention thing, but who could blame her.

I feel like she and Wardo are both really sensitive and they act it out in different ways. They both need more attention—Anna called them difficult because they both wanted to cuddle her a lot. But they both get overlooked for perfect Emilia and “cute” Baby DreDre.

my non professional 2 cents thrown in.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
if that’s not a metaphor for her parenting, I don’t know what is. People talk about lessi being whiny, but my theory is that she needs more attention than she’s getting. I was just watching an old vlog where they’re looking at fireworks and she’s yelling “mummy look!” And Anna says she can’t because she’s breast feeding.

In one of the recent vlogs, she shuffles them to the playroom while she bakes. She comes in and Lessi says, “Stay!” and she’s like “I can’t!”

Lessi’s smearing was probably an attention thing, but who could blame her.

I feel like she and Wardo are both really sensitive and they act it out in different ways. They both need more attention—Anna called them difficult because they both wanted to cuddle her a lot. But they both get overlooked for perfect Emilia and “cute” Baby DreDre.

my non professional 2 cents thrown in.
Alessia definitely wants more attention and kids will resort to doing 'naughty' things even if it means the attention they do get is a telling off as they think 'yes they finally noticed me!' and then they'll keep on doing it. I can't see how a child is difficult if they want to have lots of cuddles, that just means they're really affectionate. Both of them need to get off their phones and away from the cameras and have proper quality time with their children.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Im not defending them as parents in any way, but no child or toddler is perfect and has a set way they should behave or act? I always found alessias personality really annoying but that’s more because I used to act similar to her when I was younger. Its normal for a child to be whiny or a bit naughty no ?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The "we're getting bad rep from evil people who make comments about our kids" train is on march...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Im not defending them as parents in any way, but no child or toddler is perfect and has a set way they should behave or act? I always found alessias personality really annoying but that’s more because I used to act similar to her when I was younger. Its normal for a child to be whiny or a bit naughty no ?
It is normal for children to be like that at that age. I work with young children and all of them can act whiny or naughty.

Reactions: 4
I adore Alessia she's always been my favourite. She'd have me wrapped around her fingers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Of course no child is perfect. But Anna and Jonathan are the ones who label their kids as naughty, difficult, and even 'psycho' for perfectly normal behaviour.

Reactions: 12
I adore Alessia she's always been my favourite. She'd have me wrapped around her fingers.
Same.! I'm not just saying this because i have a soft spot for Alessia, but for most kids at that age they're still learning to communicate and express themselves which unfortunately is often mistaken as being 'naughty' .. If she could clearly say things like "Mummy, why do you love emilia over the rest of us ? " and "THAT shower episode was uncalled for,btw" she would have by now

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Anna’s rant on her stories about blocking people who make derogatory comments about the kids. Then saying she will put her kids first over views, followers etc. What a load of bullshit! If she put her kids first then she would take them offline altogether and stop exploiting them for views, followers and money! Then no one would be making nasty comments about them! Problem solved Anna! But no they’re too greedy for that! I don’t watch them anymore but I follow them on Instagram and watch their stories now and again just to keep up with their tit show. I rarely bother watching her anymore though as she bores the crap out of me with her 5 million stories to say one boring thing 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The "we're getting bad rep from evil people who make comments about our kids" train is on march...
Who is this Vivian person that Anna's talking about that would be so proud of her for going on a blocking spree & "defending her childrens' honor"?
Screenshot_20201101-081245.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.