SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely new to this family although had always seen their name popping up on here. The whole cold shower situation has actually made me feel physically sick & they must not see how serious this is if they are being so open and posting about it? Makes you wonder what other forms of punishment they have. Especially if the older ones do something wrong..? It also scares me to think how they have been able to raise so many children when they seem mentally behind in understanding the children’s development and psychological factors when it comes to ‘misbehaving’ you would think they would read about it if they didn’t understand why it was occuring.

Reactions: 15
They might think they are untouchable, but if their business is based on brands working with them, and brands reconsider, they only have themselves to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Basically how many inbox messages she got calling her names and defending the SJs, plus messages from teachers, social workers etc defending her. She explains why she removed her stories, I think she was worried about the legal stuff. It's a VERY long set of stories for not having said very much.

Oh also instagram flagged her account for bullying and harassment
She also spoke about the need for a charity or legislation to protect these innocent children whose parents choose to show their life on social media without their permission.

She also said she’s had a lot of messages from people sharing their own childhood abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They might think they are untouchable, but if their business is based on brands working with them, and brands reconsider, they only have themselves to blame.
Let’s hope word reaches the brands about what absolutely abhorrent people the SJ’s are.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She also spoke about the need for a charity or legislation to protect these innocent children whose parents choose to show their life on social media without their permission.

She also said she’s had a lot of messages from people sharing their own childhood abuse.
Oh yeah! DEFINITELY agree with the
need for legislation.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That will be the acid test.

I'm surprised the video only has 10% dislikes. People are wasting their time telling papers, they are unlikely to duck up their business relationship with gleam over this. Drama channels are the ones that should cover it.

Reactions: 11
Let’s hope word reaches the brands about what absolutely abhorrent people the SJ’s are.
Well,to begin with, scampanddude and are standing for them, deleting all comments in their IG post iirc.
But I hope it will make other brands not wanting to “work” with them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow, so daddy of the year has blocked me on Twitter for disagreeing giving a 2yr old cold showers.

What a sad nasty little twit he is.
Who the hell voted him as Daddy of the year. I think he is the worst. Poor child.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Well,to begin with, scampanddude and are standing for them, deleting all comments in their IG post iirc.
But I hope it will make other brands not wanting to “work” with them.
I can still see all the comments on scampanddudes Instagram though they are not responding, and neither are they responding to direct DMs. I think this is a case that is just going to take sheer persistence but we will get somewhere eventually. Poor kids :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Still

I can still see all the comments on scampanddudes Instagram though they are not responding, and neither are they responding to direct DMs. I think this is a case that is just going to take sheer persistence but we will get somewhere eventually. Poor kids :(
Good then,at least there is some visibility because previously,they were deleting comments.
That’s good if you can see them now.

Reactions: 7
I think what should be noted is that Anna thought it was awful enough that she didn't feel physically able to administer the punishment herself! That's what shocks me the most to be honest. She knows it's so bad that she can't do it, yet she needs her personal slave do it to her baby???? That's sick.
Hi! I've come over from the meldrums thread. I work in child protection and to say I am outraged, saddened and very concerned about what I've heard about this family is a huge understatement. I really hope the local authority are taking the referral.

This is the bit that I found so difficult to comprehend. I would never, ever!!! have my husband administer any sort of "punishment" that I wouldn't do myself! She knows it's wrong! She knows that she will be in pain, so why does she allow it????

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Who the hell voted him as Daddy of the year. I think he is the worst. Poor child.
I always found him very friendly and caring with his children (please don’t come at me lol), even if his personality scares me,and I don’t know why.
But obeying to Anna and giving his girl a cold shower,sure,is heartless.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Still

Unfortunately, I don't think Scamp and Dude care, they work a lot with thefashionablepan and while she doesn't show the level of disciplining the SJ's have just displayed, the way she talks about her daughter publicly is sometimes questionable.

Reactions: 6
I use to love watching Sacconejolys.
I got their book and two calendars.

But now after this awful thing of cold shower I unsubscribed from them on everything.

Why even keep it in. There knew the black flash would start and it has.
Alessia is a different child she didnt know the outside world till she was older and even now she still in that house n in a cot with the side up.
Take that down buy a safety side so she can get out and try see if she can go to the toilet. But no their dont think of this because she the rainbow baby their want to wrap her up in cotton wool and not let her grow up more and try do stuff that most children are learning to do.
So when she goes to nursery there going to have to do it or the nanny.
Anna has given up on her children and cant be arsed with them. She gives the to Jonathan he does everything for them kids whilst she moans their not doing what she wants and their acting out. Hmm cause there taking after the dad more your just their and not a parent.

Anyway. So sick of watching them now but I just want to know how my fave kid is in this family (E2) as I have always felt sorry for him.

Can someone tell me who kelly is please I keep seeing it on here but I have no clue n I dont follow a lot other youtubers.

Sorry for the rant.

Reactions: 12
Alessia wasn't strictly a rainbow baby. Anna had a 'blighted ovum' - in other words an unfertilised egg - there was no embryo just the egg sac. So, I've never understood the 'squid' tattoo - unless they had a genuine miscarriage years before?

Reactions: 9
Alessia wasn't strictly a rainbow baby. Anna had a 'blighted ovum' - in other words an unfertilised egg - there was no embryo just the egg sac. So, I've never understood the 'squid' tattoo - unless they had a genuine miscarriage years before?
Yeah the squid tattoo was the miscarriage the year before they had Alessia

Reactions: 3
She said it has been a month that Alessia has been doing this and that this punishment is «her last resort ».
Care to explain how Emelia said her naughty dolls have cold showers in 2017 then????

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.