SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my baby had been punished like that, i would be desperate to console and reassure her. She just sat there laughing about her headband. Disgusting.
And Alessia was really grumpy,angry and not having it.Poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yep! And the way she said she can’t do the punishment of course you can’t cause it’s abuse!! And she knows it if my other half put my kids in a cold shower he would be in there aswell she can justify it all she wants she’s just as bad as him allowing it to happen
Mine would be ripped a completely new hole! Absolutely savage and no need she’s a baby and they are responsible for what she does. I cannot explain my anger and disgust at this 🤬 why did they bring these poor defenceless children into this world! Absolutely despicable 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Mine would be ripped a completely new hole! Absolutely savage and no need she’s a baby and they are responsible for what she does. I cannot explain my anger and disgust at this 🤬 why did they bring these poor defenceless children into this world! Absolutely despicable 😭
It really is vile I keeping imagining how my 2 year old would react I can’t cope with it 😭 poor babies

Reactions: 11
I've jot watched them properly in years but this has really shocked me, I cant imagine how anyone with children could ever even consider a cold shower, my daughter has accidentally turned the cold tap on in the bath and got splashed and the noise from her was enough to make her dad come and check she was okay so imagine that prolonged and deliberate is horrific. Also thinking now since alessia is known as the 'difficult' child what if these kind of extreme punishments are standard for her in particular, she always has a bit of grumpiness to her and seems unsettled just like how she was after the shower, maybe weve found the reason why, if that's the case it's literally like trying to break her spirit of being strong willed

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t have the man power to read all their threads but can someone get me up to speed on their “crimes” please. I know all about cold shower because of Messiah, Organised Motherhood, GeorginaClarkeBlog, BabiesandBeauty, My Life and Kids and a few others but what else have they done? I want all the details to fuel my fire! 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t have the man power to read all their threads but can someone get me up to speed on their “crimes” please. I know all about cold shower because of Messiah, Organised Motherhood, GeorginaClarkeBlog, BabiesandBeauty, My Life and Kids and a few others but what else have they done? I want all the details to fuel my fire! 😂
This shows everything I think, I've just started looking through it myself and I'm shocked and also seeing similarities to how they are now, warning that the site takes forever to load also it seems to be mostly pics so easier to read quickly

Reactions: 2
I got blocked by him on Twitter for expressing my opinion on the matter, and was cyber-attacked by one of their brainwashed goons. Disturbing people the lot of them, my heart hurts for those wee children who desperately need advocating.

Reactions: 13
The latest series of Wife Swap USA has an episode where a Youtube vlogging family swap with an off-grid family.

The little girl from the vlogging family is encouraged to perform for the vlog every day. After spending time with her substitute mother, playing games, making up stories, laughing and having fun, she says she doesn't miss her 'real' mother one bit. She says she feels so much happier without the camera recording her every move.

Surprise surprise.

Most of us here have an instinctive dislike of the whole family vlogging phenomenon. There's something deeply wrong about putting a camera between you and your child on a regular basis and making that camera almost into a third arm, always there. I'm sure we've all seen kids recoil from being filmed. Younger babies just grin because they're looking at their own reflection; not because they love being filmed (I've heard more than one vlogger try to say their baby just loves the limelight. Bollocks.)

They are CHILDREN. They don't have the capacity to understand any of it.

And you will never get a family vlogger to have an open and honest debate about any of it because they all know, deep down, that what they're doing is wrong and indefensible. But the money lures them in and keeps them locked into a lifestyle they then have to maintain. The new life with better cars, better houses, becomes a very visible part of their vlogging content. They can't step out of the cage, they can't afford to turn the camera off.

But if it's sad to imagine the adult trapped in this constant competition for views and subscribers, what about the child? This isn't a TV show, this is their life, played out in real time, across months and years.

The more I think about family vlogging the more bizarre, appalling and just plain screwed up it seems.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Oh 😳.
You’ve summed up really precisely and tactfully the family vloggers situation, the cause and the consequences regarding the children.
Thank you very much and I hope many people including family vloggers, sj’s minions etc will read what you ‘ve written.

Childhood is meant to be a stage where you have fun learning from your parents but not to be severally punished or like Anna said “disciplined” and above all not to have a camera 24/7.

Reactions: 12
Seems Jonathan is blocking everyone who shows concern regarding the shower thing. I am never comfortable with the whole idea of filming kids from birth, I mean in what context have their kids consented.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Just caught up on insta and someone sent this message to organised motherhood.
Sounds a tad threatening .
How psycho are the joly fans?.
Dident they have full on stalkers they mentioned in the trolls video which were probably fans not trolls.
Did anyone catch the next vlog on the study room makeover tbe one after 2 year old has a problem with Jonathon making excuses over the cold shower.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I bet nothing gets done about it because they are ‘famous’ youtubers else this would be investigated heavily. There are some keywords Anna makes throughout the video whether it was cold water or not that are even more chilling and a red flag!

To the post above about there being scientific research to support that this kind of ‘parenting works’ it’s incredibly sad that the SJs have brainwashed their viewers to the point even they are making up and believing their own lies.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The comments are still on her Instagram this morning. Wonder how long before people are blocked...

Reactions: 5
Looks like they have read here as the vlogger I mentioned yesterday who spoke about them on stories has posted today they blocked her when she didn’t tag them so hi 👋🏼

Reactions: 11
Thread on mumsnet now hidden so admin can investigate.
Get fed up mumsnet deleting infleuncer threads.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There doesn’t appear to be any trace of the video online now. The one post in the last thread has been removed 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I still can’t believe they haven’t properly addressed and explained this
What can they say? They have tried to shock their little girl in submission and to stop doing something they don’t like. What is causing the behaviour? Where’s the empathy? They edited the vlog to try and sweep it under the carpet. All their children are are money making machines for them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What can they say? They have tried to shock their little girl in submission and to stop doing something they don’t like. What is causing the behaviour? Where’s the empathy? They edited the vlog to try and sweep it under the carpet. All their children are are money making machines for them.
Very true I’ve just went on to Anna’s page I see they are keeping the comments up a lot of people voicing concerns and unsubscribing.

Again a case of sharing kids photos online unfortunately all the talk about cold showers is under a beautiful photo of two innocent little children who have no clue what is happening

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.