SacconeJolys #29 Global pandemic? Do you know who we are? We are exempt from the rules!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know we joked about scumjonny appealing to the friendliest friends ie who like the deep throat remote Tim tok... I just found this chsnnel😮😥😫 it looks like me his CHANNRL... Anyone know of this???
Yes , that's his and why we call his special audience that . he used to wake his kids up singing "my little friendliest friend '. They would call their audience 'friends ' too, hence his license plate spelling 'friend' . all so creepy. And irrisponsible to teach your kids to call strangers friends .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Anna got really stuck up since moving to the new house. I know she was heading that path before, but I think it was because she already saw herself in milion pound mansion.
She has this weird obsession to look like a rich uptown stylish chick, but she just cant pull it off because she is doing it just for appearance, she doesnt want the hustle so it looks so awkward.

She tried Paris Hilton, Bree from Desperate Housewives, Kardashians, Jenny from the block, but it didnt worked because they do "work" (imaginative or not) whether is it building their social status by appearing on social events etc or whatever Kardashians do, they are out of the house doing 'stuff' however shallow it is, Anna cant even do that. All she does is take picture in front of mirror and..... that's that... 🤷‍♀️

Also she doesn't know who she is... airhostess? housewife? Businesswoman? Sexy chick with her butt cheeks out? Relatable mum? She truly has no personality, she is empty inside. She will obsess with some famous woman and try to copy her hoping she is/will get at the same fame level and of it doesnt work for her she moves to another....

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes , that's his and why we call his special audience that . he used to wake his kids up singing "my little friendliest friend '. They would call their audience 'friends ' too, hence his license plate spelling 'friend' . all so creepy. And irrisponsible to teach your kids to call strangers friends .
there was a video of the nanny talking to emilia when she was 2 or 3 and she was asked to blow kisses or something? at bedtime and emilia said "no, i say goodnight friends!" :rolleyes: literally no safety there.. so young and calling strangers friends

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And she
Maybe it's because I usually look at her posts in full size, but the generic Facetune filter to make her look more tan (orange), slim her face down, the whitening of her teeth all just look ridiculously obvious. And poor dear obviously doesn't have a navy blue "hair tie" for her wrist to match this outfit, will she manage??

The fact that she dolls herself up, puts on her shoes upstairs in her bedroom, puts on a silly hair tie to colour-coordinate, gets her nails done/waxing/self-tan, curls her hair, wears heavy make-up every single day, has and LV bag, Chanel shoes, all just to then pose for strangers on the internet in front of a house that's falling apart. Just look at the doorstep! The colour stains on the bricks, too. It SCREAMS nouveau riche, it's all about keeping up appearances. The fact that the house looks a state, her husband looks like a joke, her kids are tired and only leave the house with the nanny or when Anna has 'a new thing', like those three walks they took during summer with the dogs and then never again.
Is she even capable of any form of critical thinking and empathy? It's like she lives in this bubble where absolutely nothing matters other than what she looks like and how people need to perceive her (cue to the staged #myfourbabies, #mysixdogs photos). There is so much wrong with her, not just because I don't like her, I mean clinically, and it makes perfect sense when you see who she's with, they're a match made in mental disorders hell.

AND she doesn’t even put her hair up in the stupid tie!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
whoever said they were going to use anna having a cold for views was correct! newest video "feeling unwell" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Did she send those kids to school eating a bun with Nutella? You can't expect kids to sit in a classroom and learn anything with just a bun and some sugar spread on top of it. They will starve before lunch without enough protein. You can't let your kids dictate what they want to eat in the morning. She was going on and on about eggs, then why didn't she make a few for the kids? Good lort that women knows nothing about food due to her own issues.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There is some descent in the ranks, someone has give Jonathan's, O so private Members video a thumbs down.

Screenshot_2020-09-16-19-10-29_kindlephoto-163430355.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know what’s up with Anna’s other sister/siblings? Do they ever get to see the kids or spend time with each other? I saw Mina Saccone on insta and was wondering as they kids really seem to enjoy family times

Reactions: 2
Emma lives in New York , one of her brother is in the US and the other in France I believe ? They see Emma when she is at their mum's (pre- covid ) but it's been 2 years since seeing her brothers .

Reactions: 3
She tried Paris Hilton, Bree from Desperate Housewives, Kardashians, Jenny from the block, but it didnt worked because they do "work" (imaginative or not) whether is it building their social status by appearing on social events etc or whatever Kardashians do, they are out of the house doing 'stuff' however shallow it is, Anna cant even do that. All she does is take picture in front of mirror and..... that's that... 🤷‍♀️
Speaking of that beige lippy & running around like the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, etc... That Kim K if you don't recognize her since her face & body are ever evolving.
Shades look pretty close.
instagrid_2020911214320446.jpg

instagrid_2020911214356889.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of his followers on Twitter asked how to subscribe to his members only as she couldn't see how too. I had a no sy... I can't see how to either... He is the crappest business person... Scumjonny this is how you are going to make your living!!!!😂😂😂 If I had temporarily lost my marbles and decided to subscribe I wouldn't know where or how to subscribe on their YouTube page. In his tweet reply even he didn't incessantly he said it's under the videos.... I think..😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is the 6 person rule in action at the moment? Looks like Anna had a guest (and potentially more, account is private so can't she if she took her kids) which would mean way too many people in the house.
Also she only uploaded her breakfast for WIAW. ANNA ARE YOU OKAY?!
Screenshot_20200917_070210_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Summer has already ended Anna. Summer in the northern hemisphere is the months June, July and August, and we're in September, so it's already autumn. Summer doesn't continue until it gets cold. Dopey
View attachment 244065
What's she talking about " slathering the kids in sun cream every morning " ?! Did they even go out of the house every morning?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.